Annoying (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

I´m fully prepared to catch Eunhyuk and make him mine. First I wanted to attract him with my charms and tried to flirt with him. What I forgot, though, was that the vampire is an expert at the art of seduction. I ended up with a shameful in a restaurant. How embarrassing. Because of this incident I changed my tactics and went for something much simpler. I would tell him exactly what´s on my mind, honesty and straightforwardness. I´m pretty cheesy when I get into it and there´s nothing else I can use against my flirtatious opponent but as I realised yesterday during our dinner, it might be very useful.

“Lee Donghae, you are still in the office so snap out of it and work,” somebody smacked my head with a file and then dropped it on my table. “Stop thinking about steak or whatever your canine stomach desires and rewrite this . I can´t make it into a proposal when I don´t understand what you are trying to say.” Eunhyuk was standing above me with his arms crossed on his chest. He looked angry and I wanted to bring his mood up.

“I can´t help but think about your handsome face all the time and then everything gets messed up,” I told him.

“Nice try but you mess up always. I´ve never seen you write anything on a first try,” as expected Eunhyuk didn´t fall for flirting. He was still serious about the proposal with that cold professional attire on him.

“Fine but I was really thinking about you, you know,” I opened the file sadly looking at all those red marks and notes from Eunhyuk. It looked like my high school essays after the teacher checked them, only my low grade in the right corner missing. I´ve never been good with words.

“It´s lunch break soon, give it one more try, okay?” The vampire´s voice suddenly softened and I even earned a light encouraging pat on my back. See? Honesty always works on him, or was it the pout?

I really did my best after Hyuk left but I knew for sure that my next try won´t be perfect either. I sighed and tossed the paperwork aside. It was almost lunch anyway and it´s hard to work on empty stomach. I pulled out in a store bought bento and went to the kitchenette. When I arrived, Eunhyuk was already there. He was leaning against the balcony railing and looking down with a cigarette in his hand. As always he looked so elegant and graceful although he wasn´t doing anything special. Even before when I still hated him, I had to admit that he was simply cool. He was the type of guy everyone wanted to be friends with or at least admired from afar. But now I had a different point of view at him and found it annoying when everyone swirled around my vampire.

“Aren´t you going to enter?” Eunhyuk asked without even turning to my stunned self still standing at the door frame.

“How did you know I was there?” I asked back and went to him. I opened my packed lunch and started eating while leaning my back against the same railing as Eunhyuk. The vampire kept looking out into the street back facing me and smoking.

“I heard you,” he answered after a while calmly.

“But I didn´t even enter,” I spoke with my mouth full because I couldn´t hold back my curiosity even for that little time to chew on my food properly. The raven head chuckled and glanced at me for the first time over his shoulder. Turning away again he answered.

“Because I hear pretty well and because you´re a noisy brat,” another chuckle.

“I´m not a brat!” I yelled at him but thanks to my distraction I dropped a piece of my lunch on the ground. “Ugh, where´s that piece? It was meat,” I wailed.

“Are you an idiot? You dropped it down out of the balcony when you waved with your chopsticks,” the vampire sighed. “Let´s go inside,” he said and finished quickly his cigarette. He usually smokes for the whole break and never goes inside. Is he doing this for me?

“You´re such a kid, Donghae,” Eunhyuk plopped himself next to me just in time when people started filling the room.

“I´m not a kid, it´s because you are such a prick that I look childish next to you,” I countered and a young secretary seated next to me snorted.

“So I´m a prick now?” Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow and the seriousness the whole day present on his face didn´t let me guess whether he was really offended or just playing with me. I hoped it was the second.

“A smile wouldn´t hurt,” I wanted to let him know what I wanted but the tone didn´t really match my thoughts. It sounded so hurtful and snarky that I even hitched myself after hearing it.

“Whatever,” Eunhyuk said and stood up all of a sudden. He pushed his hands into his pants pockets and walked out of the kitchenette. The room became quiet and it was Sungmin who broke the silence first.

“I thought you were on good terms already,” he frowned at me and I knew he didn´t like what I did.

Was it that bad? Maybe he is right and I´m being childish, going around harming people selfishly. It´s not like the vampire dropped my food. He wasn´t in a good mood today and instead of asking him why I only managed to annoy him more. Realising this I raced out of the kitchenette leaving my food unprotected from the hungry white collars.

“Hyuk!” I caught him on his way to the locked stairwell. He stopped in the middle of the empty hallway and waited for me to approach. But what none of us expected, me surprisingly included, was my next move. Instead of walking up to him I ran and when I reached him I pulled on his cravat violently so the thin man fell right into my embrace. I was holding him tight with his hands  awkwardly squeezed between our bodies.

“D-Donghae?” The poor being mumbled against my shoulder.

“You have to tell me, Hyuk,” I pressed him harder against me with every word, “I´m so bad at reading the situation. I told you I don´t want to hurt you again but you also have to tell me if I´m being bad.” It didn´t sound as I imagined it but I hoped my smart companion can make something out of it.

“Now,” he hissed, “you are hurting me now you stupid dog. I c-can´t breathe.” . That´s really lame. I´m gonna suffocate him while asking him to tell me if I´m ever hurting him.

I released him but to my surprise apart from a deep inhale he took, he didn´t change his position. His head was still buried into my shoulder and his hands settled on my chest. His body was way too close to mine but it felt strangely comfortable and homey. I had a sudden urge to let him know that I felt this way. I put my hands on his hips, this time lightly, and turned my head to the side.

“Hyukkie?” The raven head only hummed. “I´m serious with you. I need your attention, I need you so bad,” I told him with my lips very close to his left ear. This time the hum was even quieter. Gaining all my courage I moved closer and pressed my lips into the nearest bare patch of skin that happened to be behind his ear. It was only a quick and light peck but it sent shivers down my body but I wasn´t the only one. Eunhyuk trembled in my arms and inhaled sharply. I forgot how sensitive the vampire is.

“If you disappoint me again, I´ll kill you,” he answered clearly but snuggled closer nevertheless. Did I just earn myself a boyfriend?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! You won´t belive me, I have internet!!! I don´t have fridge in this hot summer or money but I do have my comp and so I´m posting this long update! It´s kinda lame, but bear with me. Even In Poland Eunhae love blooms.. :D Anyway I´m so done from our suju 7jib trolling and from our CSI like ELF. Breaking codes and stuff, so funny. I can´t wait for the comeback anymore, so frustrating. Thank you for your support and reading my story - being all studious not really, PandaHero