Touching (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

“Hyuk?” I blinked confused at the vampire standing above me.

“Eat, we are already late,” he patted my head and went probably to collect his clothes from the bedroom.

Like a child. That´s how I felt at the moment. Because no matter how bad I behave I´m still loved. I have no idea how strong Eunhyuk´s feelings are but I´m definitely special for him. When he found out I was a werewolf he didn´t hate me for it. He was disappointed by my betrayal but even like this he was prepared to risk a lot for my sake. Gently and carefully against my rude and harsh self. And today too. I could almost feel the pain seeping from his body when he leaned closer. I got scared and pulled him towards my neck because I didn´t want him to hurt anymore and especially because of me. But he surprised me again, just like always he did the opposite he was supposed to and pulled back. He brushed through my hair, nuzzled my neck, smiled. I didn´t deserve this.

I quickly gulped down the breakfast he prepared for me and almost choked on it. With my mouth full I put on jacket and brushed my hair. I sipped from the coffee to wash down the food and tied my cravat. I can´t believe I didn´t injure myself even more in the rush. Something inside me was pushing me, adrenaline in my system, but I couldn´t understand why.

 “What´s wrong? Does the foot hurt?” Eunhyuk came back finding me prepared for work. Why does he look so worried? My foot is just fine he treated it well. Sniff. I was crying. I didn´t even realise that there were tears sliding down my cheeks. Why am I crying and what´s with me?

And suddenly it clicked. I laughed at my own stupidity and for finding out so late. Too late it hurt. I gestured worried Eunhyuk to come closer and then grabbed his arm. Before he could react I pushed him against my chest with my hand his still dump raven hair. I sniffed for the last time and tightened the hug.

“Forget it, Eunhyuk. I don´t want to be your friend anymore, I want you to be even closer. I want you to be mine.” I said determined.

There´s no way I can live without this vampire. How could I be so blind? For the past three years it was only him by my side all this time. I was too focused on my career that I didn´t really do anything else but work. And even in the office I rarely communicated. It was Eunhyuk who spoke up to me first and didn´t stop even when I pushed him away. He made me eat lunch in the kitchenette with others and put me into a team of people who were to support me. I would be nothing without him; I would have no one without him. There was only him apart from my family, whom I could call for help. And now he was again the only one who came to my rescue and listened to my whines. I needed this person by my side.

“How romantic,” the vampire mumbled against my chest, “aren´t you forgetting that I have my own opinion too?” He grumbled but his tone was soft.

“Of course you have. I´m not taking you by force, I´m going to make you fall for me!” I exclaimed happily. I heard Eunhyuk snort and his body shook from the laughter.

“Okay, you can try but I´m not easy to get, Polka Dot.” And that´s how our new fight has started.

 

It was Thursday morning the next week and the office was full of chatter and rustling. It was the deadline of our newest project that got delayed thanks to me. My incompetency had to be saved by Eunhyuk´s and Siwon´s hard work which definitely didn´t help the fact that I was in the middle of courting. The vampire was really good at playing hard to get but I was still in for the challenge.

“Stop staring and start working!” Siwon hit me with a folder.

“I am working,” I waved the document in my hands.

“Then why is the paper blank?” Siwon pointed the obvious. I didn´t have to turn around to know that his prominent eyebrows were raised.

“I just saw some letters running away from his desk. They committed a suicide in the sink,” Eunhyuk joined the conversation but it didn´t seem like he came to my help. “But yours should have done the same, Siwonnie. What´s with this report?” He smashed a file against my table angrily.

“I thought it would be enough like this, it´s just for accountants,” Mr. Choi defended.

“But a copy goes up to Jungsoo hyung and he´s strict with these things,” Eunhyuk explained and I suddenly felt uncomfortable between the two fighting man with only a blank paper to shield myself.

“Alright, let´s rewrite this in my office and finish the paperwork before we run out of time,” Siwon sighed realising the lost fight.

“If you stop putting more work on my shoulders we might make it,” Eunhyuk pushed the tall man towards his office and took the smashed file from my desk. I felt so bad that I slowed down the project and caused so many troubles but apparently the vampire wasn´t angry. Before he left he brushed his fingers through my hair discretely and I immediately smiled. Thanks to this I can run for the rest of the day!

“Okay guys, we are finished for today. The proposal was fortunately accepted and now we will wait for the results. Let´s see if we can push another project through,” Choi Siwon announced and the whole office almost fell from their chairs. Everyone was so tired that there wasn´t even any celebration party. It´s only Thursday anyway and we gotta work tomorrow too.

I packed my things slowly and just like all my co-workers shuffled towards the doors. I didn´t see Eunhyuk anywhere, he must have left already. I sighed dejected. I wanted to invite him for a dinner or something. But he was already gone somewhere in the darkness I guess to refill his dry throat. I walked across the parking lot towards my car parked in the corner. I wasn´t a good driver so I always had to park far away from others. I was about to unlock the door when something strong pushed me hard against my car.

“Quiet, baby,” someone whispered to my ear and I knew who it was. I was pressed with my back to the car and a certain vampire was leaning against my chest. “I thought about it a lot and I reached my limit, Donghae,” Eunhyuk´s lips were sensually brushing against my ear. “There are two things I need from you and I´m taking one of them now.”

And then his lips went down from my ear to my neck. I felt his tongue brush against my hot skin before two sharps fangs buried themselves into my flesh. Hot, I felt hot but no pain. Eunhyuk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Here we go, guys! :D So? Hyuk couldn´t take Donghae´s teasing anymore! But we´re not finished with the story yet! There are more chapters to go, I just hope you won´t get tired of it T_T. I really like writing this story, it´s so fun. Eunyhukkie is at shopstagram with sharplegstagram! Change of appearance for the comeback! Finally!!! Thank you for reading and commenting - be carefull on your ways, PandaHero