Suffering (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

I am a vampire. An ancient creature that just like humans found a way how to survive in this world. Honestly it´s not as hard as it may seem. You don´t see me hiding in the shadows or living in the mountains. I can live just like humans without being noticed. I even go for check-ups regularly to the hospital. And although I have to feed off of people, they rarely notice anything wrong. One careful and the bite mark is gone before my victim finds out. I don´t even try to hide my fangs because there are various people with crooked teeth. It´s almost impossible to uncover my identity.

And that´s why I get sometimes a bit confused by Lee Donghae. I know it´s nonsense but once in a while I get a strange feeling he can tell. Just like now for example. We were talking about blood types when I remembered that I didn´t have my favourite bowl of sugar this morning and told him I was hungry. Donghae slightly panicked at my statement and almost killed us by his terrible driving skills. Am I being paranoid? Probably. Donghae panics all the time, he´s a drama queen after all.

“It´s right around the corner,” I gestured and already noticed Donghae gripping the steering wheel so I added, “slow down and park carefully, please.” It was more like a prayer but God has never been my best friend actually so it was no surprise that he didn´t listen to my prayers. Donghae stepped hard on the breaks and my ribcage got almost smashed by the seatbelt.

When the car was finally parked, I jumped from my seat and kneeled on the sidewalk. I couldn´t believe I survived. I was trying to catch my breath and massaged my chest that got the hardest hit. I need some sugar or else I won´t make it till the evening.

“H-How about a breakfast?” I almost begged the brunette and hoped he wouldn´t be too cruel.

“Sounds good, you don´t look very well,” Donghae said and I though he was mocking me at first but he probably just isn´t aware of his own driving skills. “You don´t say,” I answered looking around for a café.

“There, that one looks good,” I gestured to a small shop nearby. Donghae agreed and so I picked myself from the ground to get my daily dose of glucose.

“One black coffee and tuna sandwich and for me it will be chocolate milkshake, blueberry pie and oh! This cupcake too, please,” I ordered already drooling and went to sit on the table.

“What did you order?” Donghae was worried.

“Why so anxious? You always eat the same things anyway,” I shrugged.

“And how would you know?” Donghae challenged.

“Well I do take notice of my surroundings and you are so predictable it hurts,” I chuckled but the brunette wasn´t pleased by my amusement.

“Ah, really? And did you expect this?!” He was about to smack my head but my reflexes are no joke so I grabbed his wrist in the mid-air across the table. I decided to and while I was still holding his hand I leaned closer. It must have been uncomfortable for him since our faces were almost touching. But this didn´t stop me from leaning further until my lips were brushing against his left ear. I felt him shiver which sent electric jolts through my whole body and I had to hold back a pleasurable moan. It can´t be helped I´m a vampire, the most sensual being created.

“You are playing with a fire, Donghae,” I whispered. I released the poor guy from my grip and comfortably leaned back into my seat. I smirked seeing his wide eyes and quivering body, it could have been either from fear or pleasure and it brought me a great satisfaction. “I´ll try not to burn you,” I added and winked.

That brought Donghae back and he sprouted a long string of profanities on my account. I couldn´t do anything but laugh at it. He was just too cute riled up like this. I was thinking of even apologising but then the waitress brought our order and the atmosphere got better again.

“Fine, you do know what I like,” Donghae grumbled and it seemed like he was ashamed of his outburst earlier. I only smiled at him and dug into my food.

For the rest of the day there were no problems anymore. I insisted on driving since I was the only one who could follow the directions anyway. In the late afternoon we finally found a house that suited Donghae´s tastes. It was a small house in a quiet area close to the city. It took only twenty minutes by car and around forty-five by bus from Donghae´s apartment. The house wasn´t too small but not big either so his parents wouldn´t have a problem with taking care of it. It had a not very wide yard, perfect for a family barbecue. I myself would love to live in this place.

“So should I start making the arrangements now?” I asked standing in the empty soon to be living room.

“Could you please wait a little bit longer? I called my cousin to come and take a look at it, just to make sure,” Donghae shot me an apologetic stare. I melted.

“Of course I reserved the whole weekend for you,” I wiggled my eyebrows at him but instead of barking Donghae blushed. I meant it only as a joke, why is he blushing? Somehow I started wondering whether I wasn´t flirting with Donghae seriously nowadays. Would it be a problem? Definitely, hold your horses, Eunhyuk.

In fifteen minutes Donghae´s cousin arrived. A pretty lady stepped out of her expensive sport car and I immediately knew that the looks were hereditary in this family. She was a total beauty with her dyed long locks and huge eyes. Her small height was altered by her branded high heels and her body was wrapped in elegant dress. Classy.

I followed Donghae outside the house to greet her. I put on my best smile; she is Donghae´s family you see. After talking to the brunette she turned to me but her face suddenly contorted in a pure disgust. Excuse me?!

“Nice to meet you, my name is Eunhyuk,” I bowed politely.

“Jessica,” she said in a cold tone and then glared at Donghae. “He smells!” She told him and I suddenly had this cute urge to slap her. There are some nasty genes in this family, why do they all think I stink?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! Another chapter is here. Eunhyuk is making a move already! Do you like daring Eunhyuk? Jessica is a werewolf of course and hating vampire is alsa hereditary. I decided to not spill any strawberry milk in this fanfic, what do you think? Should I? Leeteuk´s almost back and already hard practicing on the next album. I´m already saving for it and for the SS6 (if they come to Europe again). Thank you for reading. I´m kinda writing it just for myself but if you have anything you want me to add or so, I might do it. I wrote also one HeeHyuk oneshot if anyone interested (pretty short one, tho) - thankfull as always PandHero