Daydreaming (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

When I woke up my neck hurt horribly. I groaned in pain but I was frozen in my place. I opened my eyes to find out why my movement was restricted; when I did I smiled widely. I was awkwardly leaning against the headboard of the bed and Eunhyuk was lying on me. His skinny body looked so fragile compared to mine and I wanted to just hug it. That was until I noticed something cute and disgusting at the same time. Hyuk´s head was laid on my shoulder and his plump lips were parted. The vampire was drooling all over my chest and I wanted to laugh but it could wake him up so I didn´t. I wiped it with the blanket discreetly so he wouldn´t feel embarrassed when he wakes up. From then on I only watched him.

The time was passing by and although my boyfriend was the cutest thing ever, it was Monday and we needed to get to work. I brushed the hair away from his forehead and kissed it. I wanted to do it many times last night but that stupid long nose of mine didn´t allow it. “Hyukkie, we need to go to the office,” I whispered with my lips against his skin. Eunhyuk groaned and his eyebrows twitched funnily.

“I can´t,” he croacked clumsily.

“Why? We still have time to wash up and put some clean clothes on at my place. My mom will make you a breakfast, hm?” I tried to persuade him since I didn´t know what his problem was.

“I said I can´t,” Eunhyuk growled one more time and I was getting annoyed.

“C´mon, we will be late,” I said but after his ´I don´t care´, I lost my short patience.

I scooped him into my arms and wiggled out of the bed. Then I stood up and made a try to put him down on his feet. I was unsuccessful because Eunhyuk unceremoniously slumped down and if I didn´t catch him at the last moment he would have hurt himself too.

“Donghae, I just can´t okay? I´m exhausted,” Eunhyuk explained in a better tone. I finally understood that the matter was more serious after all and ignited my brain. Exhausted Hyukkie, we have already met. So what helps? Sleep, sugar, pills and, I gulped, blood. I guess that´s it because Eunhyuk hates asking for blood and right now he´s staying silent.

“My parents´ house isn´t the best place of all but what can we do, right?” I said jokingly and sat on the corner of the bed. I pushed my baby against me so he was straddling my lap.

“I´m sorry, Hae,” he mumbled against my skin and I gave him a careful hug.

“You can take as much as want for that ´Hae´ thing,” I laughed and the vampire blushed.

Probably to camouflage his blush he quickly rounded his arms around my shoulders and gave my neck a sensual . I shuddered and like a stupid dog waited for more. Eunhyuk slowly pushed his fangs against my skin and lapped onto the hot liquid hungrily. His fingers were scratching my back and the vampire was against my neck. I would lie if I said I didn´t feel aroused by it. After a short while he pulled out and the wound clean. I watched him onto his own lips to wash down the blood that spilled on them and then smack them cutely.

“Fine?” I chuckled at the transformation from the y beast into a sweet cutie-pie. What do I do with him? Eunhyuk nodded at my question and when he was sure there was no blood in his mouth anymore he leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was sweet and a wave of happiness once again flooded my whole body.

Eunhyuk went to wash his face and rinse his mouth one more time. I sneaked into my parents´ empty bedroom and took some clothes for me. We both met on the hallway and hand in hand walked down to the kitchen where my mom and dad were already sitting.

“I don´t really like smelling my son´s blood the first thing in the morning but you definitely look bad, kid, so I guess it´s okay” my dad said as soon as we entered.

“Dad! Don´t say this to Hyukkie, he got traumatised enough already last night,” I scolded the older man and he laughed agreeing with me.

“This needs some nutritious breakfast,” my mom exclaimed. But I stopped her instead.

“I´ll do it, you return to your own breakfast and Hyukkie you sit down,” I commanded and both of them did as I said. Eunhyuk still seemed kinda groggy and made no effort to fight back or complain, not that he normally does.

First I quickly made him a cup of hot cocoa that celebrated its success the moment it hit the table. Eunhyuk smiled widely and his lips in anticipation. Seeing him like this I felt even happier and continued rummaging through the cabinets in search of some sweets. I found two leftover cupcakes from yesterday and a pudding in the fridge. I grabbed three cookies I knew were hidden in the closet and handed the plate to Eunhyuk.

“Thanks,” he smiled and my parents widened their eyes.

“That´s not very healthy,” my mom worried. And my father cringed when Hyuk gulped down his carefully hidden cookies in two bites.

“Definitely, mom,” I chuckled while pouring myself a coffee,” but without this he would either faint or turn into a y boss.”

“I´ll remember this,” Eunhyuk spoke for after I don´t know how long, “and you will have to keep rewriting your reports until they are perfect. I´m not correcting a single of your mistakes anymore,” Mr. Smartass was apparently awake.

“That sounds fair,” my dad added. Why are the members of my family always siding with Eunhyuk?

“How about I buy you some chocolate later during the break?” I said and wiggled my eyebrows in an attempt to swoon the cute vampire.

“Agreed,” Eunhyuk quickly answered with his mouth full of the cupcake. That was a close call I tell you.

After the breakfast we bid our goodbye to my parents and Eunhyuk drove us to my house where we washed and changed into clean clothes before we headed together to work. I was glad the night at my parent´s place ended up well and that I finally managed to tell Eunhyuk what I honestly feel towards him. I love him, more than anything in this world. I love him so much.

“What are you looking at?” Eunhyuk asked me when I kept watching him from my place in the office. I didn´t say anything, we were at work after all, but still I didn´t interrupt the eye contact. I starred deep into his single-lidded odd coloured eyes. Eunhyuk was looking back at me, reading me, analysing me, judging me. It was his talent to read people and I was waiting for his verdict like a criminal. Eunhyuk closed his eyes and slowly opened them again while smiling lovingly at me. There it was I was given the key to his heart. Now only open it.

The phone on his table rung all of a sudden interrupting our silent moment and I sighed. Eunhyuk only laughed and went to pick up. His face quickly turned into a serious one and I saw him glance at me while speaking. I have a bad feeling about this. Eunhyuk ended the phone-call and turned to me.

“Friday night is your turn to get your dose of fear, babe,” he smirked. I guess I´m meeting his parents then?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! I feel like this chapter is pretty lame and doesn´t make much sense, sorry, I wrote it at night. =_= ugh, so I don´t know if the last chapter will be one or should be divided in two. It might take a bit longer too. :) Thank you for your support!!! - TIredtiredtired, PandaHero