Pushing (DH)

A Fang for a Fang

I was looking around me nervously. The club we just entered was completely packed with people and I was feeling slightly uncomfortable. Especially because of the huge amount of smells of all possible kinds. The strong perfumes, sweat and liquor were making me slightly dizzy before I had even a single glass of any alcohol.

“Donghae,” Eunhyuk called my name and like a lost puppy I rushed to his side.

The raven head looked perfectly orientated in the place and in swift motions navigated us to a table that had VIP written on it. I guessed these guys were regulars of some sort because the moment we sat down, the waitress arrived to take our orders.

“What would you like?” She asked playing with her hair giving us a view of her full cleavage.

“I guess the usual,” Eunhyuk looked at the others who just nodded, “how about you, Donghae?” He then asked.

“Something weak I´m unfortunately a lightweight,” I told him and he chuckled.

“And a beer for Donghae, babe,” he told the girl who giggled and winked at him. I don´t like her.

“So you work with Sungmin and Hyuk in the same company?” The guy named Heechul asked me the moment the waitress left. I guess he is really curious about me. I have to make a good impression on him or I won´t be able to win my Hyukkie over!

“Yeah, he´s kinda my superior,” I answered smiling.

“,” came his strange answer. What else to expect from a vampire. “I think I´ve seen you somewhere before, though. You look classy, have you ever been to a Club No.1?” He obviously joked but to tell the truth I´ve been there a few times before. My uncle Kangin owns that bar.

“That´s funny, actually one of my close relatives runs the place,” I answered and hoped that it would impress the latter. The club was pretty luxurious after all.

But the reaction that came afterwards was quite the opposite. The red haired vampire´s stare hardened and he stood up harshly pulling my skinny friend with him. I watched them walk away and stop near the bar. There Heechul grabbed Eunhyuk´s neck and pushed him hardly against the wall while angrily scolding the raven head. I got scared for a bit but I already guessed that this was a vampire issue into which I better not meddle. Nevertheless I kept an eye on the pair. Eunhyuk started explaining something and pried off the hand from his neck. In two minutes Heechul was hugging the skinny man and whispering into his ear. No matter what Heechul did, I hated him more and more.

The two men arrived back to our table in the same time as our drinks and the party began. Hyuk sat next to me and handed me my beer. Heechul seated himself on the other side of me and I could already feel the cold breeze surrounding us. Eunhyuk sensed this and stood up with his glass in hand.

“Cheers! Let´s get drunk tonight!” He exclaimed and everyone excitedly followed.

“What do you drink?” I asked curiously seeing the bloody red substance in his glass.

“It´s strawberry juice with double vodka,” he sat back next to me but slightly closer because the music was too loud and he needed to speak louder. “You can try it but it´s strong and if you aren´t a good drinker, you might end up under the table before we even start,” he chuckled.

“I don´t want to try it anyway,” I answered. Eunhyuk shrugged and soon I lost the contact with him.

Eunhyuk with Shindong were a loud couple and Sungmin opted to talk with them and the Kyuhyun guy instead of the boring me. In a few minutes I was left forgotten in the corner with the red haired vampire next to me.

“You know,” Heechul started talking to me and I nervously clutched my beer, “once I got almost beaten in the Club No.1. If Hyuk didn´t come to help me, I would have ended up badly,” he sipped from his expensive drink and I followed his example with my beer. “There were some drunk people who picked a fight with me. I expected the owner of the bar stop the fight, the place is luxurious enough to be safe, but it turned out that he was a werewolf,” Heechul hissed and I took a big gulp from my bottle because I realised my mistake. “I guess I just didn´t smell good to him,” he finished.

“I think I get your point,” I said and emptied my beer.

“That´s good because my dongsaeng is the nicest person I´ve ever met, don´t you dare tell him that, so I don´t really like you lurking around him,” he warned. I shivered and to regain my actual body temperature back I grabbed a random drink from the table and drunk it in one-shot. The hot liquor burnt my throat but at the moment I didn´t care anymore.

Eunhyuk disappeared on the dance floor and although Heechul continued giving me a lecture I couldn´t focus. Eunhyuk was loaded with the tightest black jeans and a loose white top that revealed all that beautiful smooth skin. Why I was being attracted to a man I didn´t know but I wasn´t thinking about stuff like that. I wanted him badly, so badly it hurt. He was perfect and I had to make him mine no matter what. I interrupted Heechul´s speech suddenly.

“Hyung, why is Hyukkie still single?” I asked him and the red head blinked at me confused. “He´s so precious so why isn´t anyone taking care of him?” Heechul still couldn´t answer me so I did it myself. “I´ll do it, hyung. I´m not good at taking care of others but I´m the best at loving.” I was being cheesy but completely honest. I wasn´t qualified but I definitely wanted to do it. To protect Eunhyuk, to make him feel comfortable and at home with me. I didn´t want to see that cold mask and wild lonely lifestyle of his. “He told me that if you agree, he would date me. I wanted to make a good impression on you, hyung, but you didn´t give me a chance. I could wait but he can´t anymore. I´ll embrace him today and I´ll ask for the permission later,” I spoke in an uncompromising tone. Heechul just laughed.

Not wanting him to stop me I hurriedly stood up and started walking towards the dance floor where way too many half- women were grinding against my Eunhyuk. I tugged on the front of his top and pushed him against my chest. The vampire hissed but didn´t make any attempt to push me away. I saw him glance at Heechul and smirk. I was scared he would find out that I didn´t get the blessing so I quickly turned him around and brough to the nearest dark corner. There I shamelessly smashed my lips against his and unceremoniously started ravishing his mouth. I pushed my tongue forward and dominated him completely until I was sure he turned into a puddle of y mess. I was drunk and so was he. We didn´t think, we only felt. That´s how it´s supposed to be, isn´t it? I left his lips for a breather. The skinny man was breathing hard and supporting his weak body with mine.

“What are you doing, Donghae?” He said in a husky voice seductive tone clear.

“I´m not doing anything,” I answered my voice equally low, “yet.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello! The next chapter should forward the story a little. Sorry for making it so slow but it needs to slow down a bit sometimes so you could get the view from both Hyuk and Hae. :) hope you like it (you should because the big star Heechul made an appearance, kkk) - very very tired, PandaHero