Preparing (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

What have I done? Since all this mess with Donghae had started started, I´ve been losing my calmness and rationality. Even if I didn´t feel good I´ve always managed to put on a smile and never acted harshly when someone else got angry. I was proud for being this way although it made me the cold-blooded vampire. But now is everything out of the window thanks to my stupid canine co-worker. That bastard turned my insides into jelly and yesterday even made a scene in the office.

It was Saturday afternoon and I was lazing on my sofa watching a random movie. I would be like this until the evening and then I would wash up and head out. Probably clubbing or hunting for girls. Ugh, is it alright for me to go, though? Why am I even thinking this, of course it´s alright! It´s not like I´m going out with somebody, for example a werewolf or something of that sort. My mind was starting to annoy me but luckily I got saved by my ringing cell-phone.  Whoever the caller is, I have to thank him for bringing my mind out of Donghae´s clutches.

“Hey, Hyuk!” The caller sounded excited.

“Donghae? What do you want,” I grumbled at the unfortunate call.

“Are you free today?” I wanted to say no but the bastard was faster. “Yes? That´s great! In that case let´s go somewhere! How about movies or dinner?” Donghae kept talking not letting me answer single one of his questions. “Do you like the Iron Man?”

“Donghae!” I interrupted his talk rudely. “Why do you think I want to go out with you tonight?”

It was silent for a few seconds when Donghae was probably trying to reason out if he was being rejected or not. “You don´t want to?” He asked hesitantly but I was too angered by his selfishness that I didn´t want to step back this time.

“I´m going clubbing with my friends tonight,” I told him. It wasn´t a lie, I was invited. The line went silent again but I could hear his breathing.

“Um,” Donghae spoke up again with much less confidence than at the start, “could I maybe come too?” He then asked quietly. Donghae wants to go to a club? Interesting but also worrying. A disappointed sigh from the other side of the line finally hit my soft spot and before I knew it I invited Donghae to go with us. I´m weak and I even know it.

 

My friends were about to come and have a drink at my place before going out. I was already fully showered and clothed, doing the last styling before they arrive. The first to ring the bell was Sungmin, yes that Sungmin from the office. We became good friends and he often joins my group of friends during our outings.

“Pretty tight jeans, showing off your again?” I said and gave him a bottle of beer.

“Jealous much?” Sungmin shot back and laughed. I just snorted because my excuse of a bump definitely couldn´t compete with Sungmin´s uneven but full .

In thirty minutes almost all of my friends arrived and seated themselves in my living room. Apart from Sungmin there was also Shindong, my pal from university, whom I met in the school dance club and who taught me proper clubbing. Another guest I adore a lot was Cho Kyuhyun, a guy who got the farthest from us. He´s an expert in one of the biggest IT companies in the country but I met him five years ago when he still lived in this neighbourhood. We often played games in my room together through the whole night and ended up wasted from tremendous amount of wine we had drunk. The last of my friends is the strangest but I personally like him a lot. His name is Kim Heechul, he´s very extravagant and loud but inside he´s one of the most reliable hyungs I have.

“What are we waiting for? It´s time to go,” the oldest hyung commanded.

“Not yet, we´re waiting for a new face,” I smirked at Heechul. He hates waiting but he´s pretty curious so he will do anything just to meet the man that made someone like me invite him. Although I´m a social type, I don´t let many people inside my close circle of friends and Kim Heechul knows that.

“I see,” my hyung run his hand through his red hair and his eyes were already shining. I was ready for an uncomfortable question from him when my doorbell rang. It´s time to reveal my ultimate arch nemesis, the destroyer of my calmness, the sweetest man I´ve ever met.

“I´m sorry for being late,” Donghae said but I was too preoccupied by checking him out to answer.

He was wearing white jeans and a loose black shirt with a nice view into his cleavage. The muscles on his arms and chest were properly revealed and his styled brown hair gave him incredibly y feeling. It was my first time seeing the werewolf in such attire and I have to admit that I was completely smitten by him. I woke up when I noticed him nervously peeking into the living room.

“Come inside and meet my friends, one of them smells too, though,” I told him and Donghae understood what I meant. He entered the room nevertheless.

“Hey, Donghae,” Sungmin greeted and Donghae visibly relaxed seeing a familiar face.

“What a fine meat,” Heechul didn´t hold back on commenting. Donghae grimaced and I snorted. Even if you can´t smell him, Kim Heechul is a perfect vampire from the outside. He´s only too hot-blooded and affectionate to be a proper model of our species. “Is it just me or this little is ignoring me, huh?” The red head flared up way too sooner than I expected.

“You´re impossible to ignore, hyung,” I went to save the situation, “he´s a nice guy so be good to him. Do it for me, please,” I put my hand on his shoulder and Heechul sighed.

“If I didn´t have a soft spot for you, my skinny dongsaeng, I would have killed him for his insolence,” the red head grumbled but soon his mood was back up again. “Since we are all here let´s go already. You can introduce yourself later, I´m hungry for some pretty chicks.” Heechul happily skipped out of the room followed by others. I slid my hand discreetly down Donghae´s back to calm him down. I´m sure he doesn´t really like my favourite hyung.

“Is he always like this?” Donghae whispered.

“Yeah but he´s an important person to me so bear with it,” I cautiously warned him.

“So if I get his blessing, will you be finally mine?” Donghae asked seriously. I was very surprised by his reasoning but it made sense, Heechul´s opinion matters a lot to me after all.

“Probably,” in the end I answered. Bugger it, I´m giving up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yosh! Eunhyuk is giving up the fight and Donghae is on the roll! Unfortunatelly everything depends on Heechul right now, or not? muhehehehe The way I write these days sounds pretty bad to me but I´m too tired from the weather and school that I´m not able to write better. I´m sorry that the quality is falling and I hope you don´t mind too much. :) All the news about the 7jib are driving me crazy T_T - always thankfull for your neverending support, PandaHero