Bleeding (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

I´m a calm person with very strong self-restraint and control. I always say that and as a member of a blood clan and I´m proud of it. Right now I slipped, though. I´ve been under a huge pressure for the past days and that took a toll on my body. I was tired and lacked energy desperately. I just woke up from my slumber and didn´t manage to neither eat my breakfast nor swallow my iron pills. And now why I´m telling you all these excuses.

“Don´t you dare!” Donghae yelled from his place on the kitchen floor.

“Shut up, I know!” I spat back and squeezed my nose between two fingers so I wouldn´t smell that delicious blood.

You see, Mr. Lee Clumsy Donghae broke a cup and stepped on the shards. I heard him hiss but before I could even ask him what was wrong, the smell of blood went straight into my nostrils. There was nothing I could do about it in my poor state. It doesn´t happen usually but on instinct my eyes glowed and lips quirked. From Donghae´s horrified stare I guessed I looked fully prepared to attack.

“You really chose the best moment to bleed out you know,” I scolded but with my nose squished, it sounded at least ridiculous.

“I didn´t do it on purpose but I´m still sorry,” Donghae to my surprise apologised. I thought he would fight me again and ruin my hardly gained good mood. I sighed in defeat.

“Let me do it,” I told him and getting up I walked closer.

Donghae was seated on the floor and awkwardly holding his feet in the air trying to stop the bleeding with a kitchen towel. Instead of treating the wound he made only more mess which didn´t help my situation at all. I kneeled in front of him and pulled onto the towel. The bleeding limb was right in front of me and I could already feel my head spinning. Nevertheless I was definitely the more experienced one from the two of us when it came to bleeding wounds.

“Hyuk?” Donghae whined.

“I may look like this right now but I´m perfectly conscious,” I told Donghae and he nodded in understanding. I knew he was trying to suppress his fear but I couldn´t blame him. I know how bad I must look right now. Irises silver, pupils dilated and eyes wide. My overly red lips are stretched above my teeth that are probably protruding badly showing off the fangs in between. My heartbeat quickened which Donghae surely noticed too but probably doesn´t know that the blood isn´t the only cause of it.

“What are you doing?” Donghae inquired with his ultimate cute face.

“I know it may seem funny but it will help stop the bleeding. It´s better than any ointment you have at home, trust me,” I wanted to smirk but then I would look even more terrifying.

I cleaned the wound with a wet towel and my fingers. I slid with my wet finger across the cut. It may seem disgusting but it definitely works. I said it already before, my victim heals faster than she even realises she had been bitten. It won´t be as efficient through my fingers but I really don´t want to Donghae´s foot. That´s what you call disgusting.

“Where do you have the first aid?” I asked Donghae who was still kinda speechless.

“I-In the bathroom, the first drawer,” he finally recovered.

I went there but instead of looking for the band-aid I quickly washed my hands. I had Donghae´s blood on them and if I waited any longer, I would go crazy. my fingers was unacceptable. I was craving for the brunette already enough, I didn´t need the desire for his blood in addition. I looked into the mirror and indeed I was fully transformed into my blood-thirsty self. I better hurry. I took the band-aid and hurried to finish the treatment. I tied the bandage around the sticker and compressed securely, then I helped Donghae up and on the chair.

“I´m really sorry, Eunhyuk,” Donghae spoke up again from his seat. I started cleaning the kitchen. I´m the best at cleaning and it also helps me get rid of stress, now very convenient.

“Things like this happen,” I answered absent-minded. Although I wasn´t very happy and comfortable with the current situation, I couldn´t blame Donghae for something that was an accident.

“I didn´t mean the broken cup right now,” I stood up and threw the shards into the trash bin. I cleaned my again bloody hands and continued listening quietly.

“I don´t really understand you, Hyuk. Why are you still acting so kind to me after all I´ve done? I´m sure it´s not easy cleaning my wound in your state and it definitely wasn´t easy for you yesterday either. For the whole week,” he shook his head, “for those three years when I treated you badly. You are absolutely right, Eunhyuk, you´ve never hurt me for real. You had so many chances but you avoided them all. You did the exact opposite you should have done. I´m confused but most importantly sorry.” He hung his head low.

“I accept your apology but what does it mean for me?” I asked and continued with the preparation of the coffee that never left the machine thanks to the accident. “What do you want me to do now? I´m not going to turn human, I ´ll always be a vampire,” I said coldly and handed the injured boy his coffee.

“First you shouldn´t accept my apology,” he said in a firm voice. I took out a ham and cheese from his fridge and started making sandwiches still listening with interest. “You should hate me and I should beg you to take me back as,” he stopped and nervously run his hand through his hair.

“As what?” I put a plate with the sandwiches on the table in front of Donghae with a loud clung to add more pressure on the werewolf. If he wants to see me mad then please.  I don´t feel happy anyway.

“I know you want to stay professional but I would like to at least be an acquaintance or a friend?” At the last word Donghae closed his eyes and bit his lips. So childish but cute I have to admit.

“How much?” I asked standing in front of him with my arms crossed.

“What?” Donghae opened his eyes and looked up to me.

“How much do you want to be friends?” I bent over slightly to close the distance between us. “You see, I didn´t get to eat my breakfast, the ice-cream is now melted. I don´t have my iron pills over here and I definitely can´t go to work like this,” I my fangs to make my point.

“S-So you w-want to,” Donghae panicked, “t-to me,” he gulped nervously shaking like a leaf. I sighed disappointed and straightened my back.

“Wait! Alright! Do it, I´m fine with it,” he pulled onto my shirt just when I was about to walk out.

“Are you sure?” I was once again bent down with my face just a few inches from the werewolf´s face.

“Perfectly,” Donghae was determined and to prove it, he pulled my shirt again so my face was lying on his shoulder. I could smell his cologne and my nose was nudging his bare neck. Donghae was serious about it. I chuckled against his skin and put my hands on his tights. I nuzzled my nose into his hair that were falling over his neck and smiled for myself. I pushed myself up from his tights and ruffled his hair cutely.

“Thanks, Donghae,” I gave him a smile. Still standing in front of him I stretched my arm and grabbed the bowl with melted ice-cream. I drank the content and my lips. That should be enough until we get to work and there I have stored some pills. I´m not that desperate to hurt my little Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This update was too long so I cut it. The rest will be in the next update. I don´t know if today or tomorrow (but for those in different MT it won´t matter, huh). Anyway, you all had so many opinions whether Hyuk should bite or not but I already had the situation in my mind so I hope you´re not disappointed by the outcome. :) Also I prefer HaeHyuk over HyukHae but this story is EunHae (neutral) so I try to make them both dominant acording to the current situation. And because the story isn´t rated I leave it to your imagination, choose what you like. :) Skeleton is finally out! The lyrics are kinda ual but the x-ray party night sounds so funny and cute. Something like this can pull off only SJ. Btw, watch Heechul in the latest Running Man, it´s funny. - Thankful as always, PandaHero