Dining (EH)

A Fang for a Fang

I´m late. But I wouldn´t be if Siwon didn´t manage to find me in my hideout this lunch break. That horse made me drink something that caused me to stay the rest of the afternoon on the toilet. When I catch the one who made up the story about the constipation, I´m going to the last bit of blood from his body. I couldn´t even fit myself into my clothes. I lost so much weight today! But now I feel finally … empty, so I´m in a hurry to catch the dinner with Donghae.

“You´re late,” were Donghae´s first words when I arrived to a small family restaurant.

“Sorry,” I apologised and sat opposite of him. Donghae looked good in dark tight jeans and white simple tee that clung to his body nicely. I just hoped I didn´t seem too shabby in my large sweater and pants from the female section.

“What do you want? And a cake isn´t the right answer,” Donghae glanced up from the menu in his hands.

“I told you I don´t eat only sweets and I´m super hungry now,” I decided to not say why, “so I´ll go for something filling.” The brunette snorted. He probably already figured out the situation by himself. That´s so embarrassing.

The waitress came and we ordered our food. I couldn´t wait to finally feel something warm in my empty stomach and started stomping my foot in expectation.

“Could you stop it?” Donghae barked in the tone I hated the most.

“Stop what?” I didn´t know why he was in a bad mood again.

“Your leg, it´s annoying,” Donghae pointed to my knee and indeed it was bouncing up and down. I sighed and put my hands on my knees to stop the automatic reaction. I didn´t even notice.

“Sorry,” I apologised one more time, “but do you really hate me that much?” I sighed again feeling suddenly tired from the whole situation.

“Aren´t you the same?” Donghae asked but it surprised me a lot. He thought I hated him too?

“No, definitely not. I do like to prank you but it´s not like I hate you or something. I´m sorry if I made you feel this way,” I apologised for the third time in like twenty minutes. I´ve always been the diplomatic type, getting angry leads nowhere and Donghae is a hot-blooded person so staying low is the best solution in his case. There is a reason why Siwon makes me do the negotiations in his place.

“Fine,” Donghae´s answer was very short and I wasn´t even sure what the ´fine´ even indicated.

Fortunately our order arrived at that time and my mind was completely taken away from Donghae. I my lips hungrily and started looking for the utensils. The moment I found the chopsticks, the world has shut down. Only my plate and me. I grinned and started inhaling down my food. Delicious!

“Hey, don´t choke on it,” Donghae laughed and this brought me back on earth. Gosh, I was even in a restaurant. I hurried to wipe my chin and straighten my back so my nose wouldn´t be dipped in the food.

“Sorry, I can be quite embarrassing when I´m hungry,” I told him with a sheepish grin.

“Is that why you wanted to have a meal with me? So you could embarrass me, huh?” Donghae joked.

“That´s not it, I was just hungry,” I smiled, “but really, I wish we could be on better terms in the future.” I was being honest. Lee Donghae is a very admirable person. His ideas are good and his personality is lovable too. His laugh is contagious and his looks attractive. I would want to become closer to him because I feel we match quite well personality wise.

“I´m not sure,” came the unfortunate answer from the brunette sitting opposite of me. I was slightly disappointed but it´s not like I would give up this easily. I´m not a jackpot but I do have a few charms so I hope naturally we can become friends later. I hummed and decided to change the topic after stuffing my mouth with a spoonful of rice.

“I heard Sungmin got scolded by Siwonnie today,” I spoke with my mouth full and Donghae frowned but started talking nevertheless.

“Yeah, he accidentally gave Siwon some documents printed on a pink paper and the man didn´t take it as a joke,” the brunette sipped from his coke.

“I wonder if it was an accident. If he printed it at home then he knew perfectly well the paper would be pink. His house is seriously scary,” I remembered my visits to his house. I stay on the balcony most of the time because I can´t really take too many bright colours.

“Talking about scary houses, have you ever been at Leeteuk´s?” Donghae seemed to forget about his grumpiness and began talking, “it´s like a hospital room!”

“Why? Is it that clean?” I was curious about the HR´s private life.

“Not really but Leeteuk likes the white colour,” the boy grimaced, “no he loves it. It´s all white! The furniture, carpet, lamp, sofa and table,” Donghae laughed aloud and I had to smile. His laugh is really too addictive.

And then Donghae kept talking and talking and I was only listening. He must have forgotten to whom he is talking because the Donghae in front of me wasn´t grumpy, annoyed, irritated or disgusted. His talkative and emotional side took over and I was glad that I didn´t have to lead the conversation. I rather listen and I´m a good listener too.

“Why is it so late already?!” Donghae suddenly exclaimed after a few hours full of his blabbering. I chuckled inwardly. But Donghae must have finally noticed with whom he just passed those few hours and his face got that scowl he always uses on me. “I should go home,” he announced before he got up to go and pay the bill.

“Thanks for the treat,” I said.

“It´s not like I did it voluntarily,” Donghae retorted taking the card out of his wallet. It made me slightly angry. It´s not like I forced him to, he could have declined an also it didn´t seem like he wasn´t entertained through the evening.

“Sorry for being a bother,” I said coldly and my heels. I wanted to get out fast before I get even ier. I enjoyed today very much and felt very hurt by the brunette´s behaviour. And I was so thirsty too but had hold back for the whole evening while Donghae´s y neck kept tempting me.

“Eunhyuk!” Donghae called. I got caught on my escape. Well, it wasn´t hard since I stopped only a few meters from the restaurant to wait for the bus. My car being a wreck still.

“Sorry, let me give you a ride,” Donghae waved his keys in front of me and I sighed for umpteenth time tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hi! Another chapter! Let´s slowly start putting them together muhehehehe :D For a whole week it was summer here!! Finally no rain! People are going crazy from the heat but I don´t really mind. I hate the cold more. Thank you for reading - always loving you PandaHero