Chapter 17

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after Kris hung up on him, he could feel the anger and betrayal in his veins. He closed his eyes and leaned back on the couch. He had never felt so mad at Kris; Kris knew he was wasn't dating anyone. Baekhyun was trying to do something. But what? He wondered why he didn't know Baekhyun inside out.

 

 

Tiffany had suddenly barged into the hotel while Chanyeol was eating a peanut butter sandwich and looking up things up for his physics homework. Yep, he got the homework from his teachers before he left. There was no way he wasn't graduating high school.

"Please get your mother out of my apartment, please!! She talks like a maniac! It's so annoying." Tiffany made an annoyed face.

Chanyeol sat up. "Nah, that's your mother." He stood up and walked to the kitchen to get water. "They're like best friends; best friends always hang out."

Tiffany smirked and Chanyeol wanted so bad to smack it off her face. "Best friends? Do you and Baekhyun always hang out? Or do you always make out?"

Chanyeol turned away. "What's that got to do with anything?"

Shaking her head, she touched his shoulder. "Best friends never last long. That is why I never had one. They'll end up hurting you or you hurting them in the end. It's whatever you know."

Chanyeol didn't say anything. He just stared at her, realizing he wanted her out. "Oh jeez Tiffany. Like I care about best friends at this moment. Now get out."

"First things first," Tiffany pointed to the direction of her apartment. "Get your damn fat mouth talking mother out!"

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's mother loved Japan. She loved it more than Korea and Chanyeol didn't care. She went here all the time. Mostly because her best friend lives here and her mother lives here. Her dad's in Korea. Chanyeol's mother could blab about Japan all she wants, really. Chanyeol would just listen and nod, not finding her words enthralling.

"Would it be okay if I live here?" She asked one day when Chanyeol took her out to the beach. She loved the beach. It was her favorite place to be at.

As much as he would want her to live here, he'll miss her way too much. "Mom, Japan is like your second world. You love it here, I don't ever want to take something away from you. Living here would be great for you mom. It really is." He smiled at her and she smiled back. They stopped at the end of the shore, looking out into the dark beautiful ocean water.

"And you love it in Korea. Your best friend is there and everything you have is there. I can't take that away from you either," She said, looking up at her tall son.

Chanyeol bit his lips, looking at his petite mother. Her blonde locks flying everywhere and her lips thin. "Things are never going to be the same Mom. Things change and it always will."

They returned back into the city, having dinner.

"How is everything with school?" She asked when they were done ordering.

"Pretty good. Like my grades." Chanyeol smiled. Chanyeol always had good grades in all his honor classes.

"How is Baekhyun?"

She tends to always ask about Baekhyun. Baekhyun was just someone who had to ask about when it comes to Chanyeol. Sometimes, it really really annoys him.

Chanyeol went with the simple answer. "He's good." He didn't want to say anything more because he didn't have to.

"That's great! I really miss him. You guys are always together and I kinda wish you could've brought him to Japan and yeah. Being with your best friend makes everything a lot better right?" She eyes gave out a little glint and Chanyeol quickly looked away.

Baekhyun was of course his best friend. What else was he? Except maybe the other term he didn't want to use to describe their friendship. They've grown up together and everything. Baekhyun was that little boy who loved soccer more than his brother or parents. Baekhyun was that boy who cried when his parents didn't get him a soccer ball for Christmas. Baekhyun was everything Chanyeol knew. Baekhyun was his everything. Maybe a little too much is what scared Chanyeol.

"Yeah Mom. I should've asked him." He was careful not to mention that they got into a stupid fight. Or maybe it wasn't even a fight. It was the fact that Baekhyun is upset with him. Or whatever. He didn't really care about his friend right now. He didn't want to.

The food came and they ate. Chanyeol felt like puking afterwards. Because his mother mentioned 'Baekhyun' and 'dating' and his name in the same sentence. No ing way...

 

 

 

 

 

He ran 4 miles. His feet felt like dying but he didn't care. He was just a person who didn't care about such things. Being a basketball player does have its benefits, but he will never ever be as fast as his best friend. After settling down to drink his water, he wiped off his sweat and suddenly, he got pushed. Hard.

"Damn man, you are a slow er. I've been following you man. Isn't running fun?"

Chanyeol narrowed his big eyes at the person who just pushed him. Long hair tied up, purple jacket, and running leggings. Wow she is ing creepy he thought.

"You really are creepy Tiff. What do you want?" He continued running, trying to lose her behind. But she is so damn fast.

"Nothing. I just saw you running around here so I might as well run with you. You really need to run a little faster. Bad stamina?"

Chanyeol scoffed. Then nodded. "I haven't been doing basketball so yeah."

"Whatever." They ran another mile and stopped at a food market. Tiffany pulled Chanyeol in and Chanyeol reluctantly agreed. He was hungry too.

"Don't you just love junk food? I love junk food, but then I don't really care about my weight as much. I mean I'm always eating." Tiffany rambled about her eating habits and Chanyeol actually listened.

"Haha it's okay. I love eating like a pig. It's just my thing." They both laughed. They got some chips and cookies. Tiffany bought fruit drinks in which Chanyeol was okay with. Some people gave them looks and Chanyeol didn't even care. They could think and imagine all they want.

"How long have you lived here?" Chanyeol asked when they walked out the store.

"Technically all my life really. I barely travel. I wish I can. But I'm more fluent in Korean than Japanese. My mom really loves it here." Tiffany turns to look at Chanyeol. "I overheard that your mother wants to live here."

Chanyeol nodded. "She does."

Tiffany smiled and Chanyeol looked at her, realizing her smile was really nice. "They want to do a fashion company. Or at least their own clothing line. They've been planning on it ever since your mother came here. I think it's a wonderful idea."

Chanyeol smiled. His mom had always loved clothes. She loved dressing him up when she felt like he was out of it. She just simply loved fashion.

"Yeah."

Tiffany took out the fruit drink and handed one to Chanyeol. "These are my favorite. Try it." She opened it up for him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter