Chapter 6

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Morning After Chen's Party- 

Kyungsoo felt something smooth and hot against his body as he woke up. He looked up to see someone he wished wasn't there and cursed to himself. He saw Jongin shirtless and messy haired. He looked at himself to find that he was and started to panic.

"Awh ," He whispered as he held onto the covers. He didn't know what happened last night but as soon as slid up to sit, his hurt like . Well now he knows since he felt the pain. He whimpered as he tried to locate his clothes on the floor and decided to roll off the bed, careful not to wake up Jongin. Once he was on the floor, he crawled to the clothes, which he was not sure was even his. He quickly put on the shirt, but paused when he heard Jongin move and sniffle. And then he heard Jongin patting the other side of the bed.

"Kyungsoo?"

 Kyungsoo ignored him and continued to fully put on his shirt and look around for his boxers.

"What are you doing down there?" Jongin's loud voice startled him. He heard Jongin get off the bed and footsteps come nearer. He felt his body getting lifted up in strong arms and soon he was on the bed once again.

 

Jongin just looked at Kyungsoo for awhile and smiled.

"I was trying to change. Since I don't like being in front of you," Kyungsoo said crossing his arms and ignoring Jongin's smile.

"You know that's my shirt right?" Jongin said as he ruffled Kyungsoo's hair. Jongin thinks Kyungsoo looks nice in the morning. Kyungsoo shoved his hand away as he looked at the shirt and shrugged since it didn't really bother him that he was wearing Jongin's shirt. Jongin was still smiling and he didn't know how to feel about it. 

"Did we really do it last night? Please tell me we didn't actually do it," Kyungsoo whimpered as he pulled on Jongin's arms.

Jongin raised his eyebrows and looked at Kyungsoo before answering. "You lost your ity Kyung." Kyungsoo looked down on the covers and started to shake. He looked down their bodies again and shook his head. He lost his ity to someone he hates or disliked truly with passion. 

"Were we that in drunk?"

Jongin nodded but pulled the shaking boy onto his lap and hugged him. Kyungsoo didn't really care as he just placed his head in Jongin's shoulder and started to cry. He didn't know why he cried, he just didn't want to believe he is no longer a at a young age. Or at least he cried because his first was Jongin.

The door slammed opened followed by pillows being thrown. " guys. Get the up. We need to clean the house before my damn parents get back," Chen yelled from the door.

Kyungsoo lifted up his head confused since he didn't really where the he was at. He looked up at Chen and then at Jongin, raising his eyebrows.

"We crashed here at last night, both pretty way too in drunk to drive," Jongin shrugged as he lifted Kyungsoo off and slightly slapped his bare , which earned a death glare from the shorter boy.

 

When they finished dressing up, with Jongin wearing one of Chen's shirt and Kyungsoo still wearing Jongin's shirt since his own was ing dirty. everywhere, literally. They started cleaning the house for about 2 hours, Chen's parents are in rich, hence they have a big house, more like a mansion.

When they finished, Xiumin and Kyungsoo both started to cook breakfast for the four of them. Well mostly Kyungsoo did the cooking, since Xiumin can't really cook at all, so he just passed Kyungsoo the things he needed.

Chen dragged Jongin into the living room and they started watching whatever was on while waiting for breakfast.

"So, how was it?" Chen asked as he nudged on Jongin's ribs. Jongin raised his eyebrows at Chen then shrugged.

"I don't know. I mean we were DRUNK, it's not like I remember ." Jongin said with a shrug.

Chen scrunched up his nose and chuckled. "Dude Jongin, I remembered he was all over you at the party. You guys were pretty sick and I'm pretty sure you were somewhat sober. And besides, you and him are cute together. Like really cute." 

Jongin turned from the tv to Chen, making a face. " you"

Chen waved it off, "I mean I saw the way you guys were "positioned", Chen made quoted with his two fingers, "when I threw pillows at you guys. You even shorta slapped his ." Chen said as he laughed LOUDLY, literally. Which earned looks from the two boys in the kitchen.

"Well, he has a nice . Tight too." Jongin said, ignoring Chen's chuckles. 

"I bet you can't get him to fall in love with you. I mean you're pretty good looking, strong, and an awesome dancer. You even let him dance with you on stage."

Jongin sighed. "He made me teach how to dance. He practically threathened me and bribed me with food Chen. And I in love food. I didn't know why he even wanted to dance with me since I know he hates me. So I let him dance with me, since I'm nice. He's not bad though."

"What do you mean threatened?"

Jongin pointed to Kyungsoo in the kitchen, "I don't know. He looks so innocent man, but he's not. Looks can be conceiving."

Chen nodded. "Anyway, I still wanna bet."

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo and then back at Chen. "The bet huh? I'll have him on his knees than less than a week."

Chen just raised his eyebrows. "You serious? Fine whatever. If you don't have him by then, you're my slave. And you have to do whatever I tell you to do."

Jongin scoffed. "That's the best you can come up with?"

Chen shrugged, not really paying much attention.

"And if I win..." Jongin's eyes trailed on the living room table and on the pairs of car keys and an idea popped up. "Wait, isn't your dad buyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter