Chapter 21

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris, why are we doing this?"

"It'll be okay Chanyeol."

"I am not going in there."

"Yes you will."

"I seriously doubt it..."

Kris frowned at him. "You sound like a whiny right now Chanyeol. Sungmin just wants to talk and if you're brave enough, you'll walk in there like a boss. Just goo!" Kris harshly pushed Chanyeol into the restaurant.

Chanyeol didn't seem to want to move and shot Kris a look. "Look Kris-"

Kris sighed, lips thin. "I said it'll be okay. You'll be okay. It's not like it'll kill you or anything. We're just going to be talking." Kris knew that Chanyeol was panicking from the inside; something that hasn't happened in a long time. He just knew that Chanyeol wouldn't say anything until he was forced to.

"Kris-," He pulled Kris aside to let the cute couple walk into the restaurant. He smiled at them and then he faced Kris. "I really don't want to do this. You know how I am Kris."

Chanyeol just knew it wasn't going to be okay. He regretted ever following Kris up to Seoul. Oh he regrets it so much. When he found out they were actually gonna have a heart to heart talk, he almost panicked. Almost. He doesn't like talking about how he feels, about Baekhyun, or even about his family. He doesn't like to talk about anything. Especially when people force him to. He just hates it. Why would Kris do this to him?

Kris rolled his eyes and pushed Chanyeol into the restaurant by the shoulder and led him to where Sungmin was currently seated. Sungmin greeted them and Chanyeol wanted to run away.

"Hey guys. Glad you could make it."

Kris smiled at his cousin. "There was a bit of traffic so I'm sorry we came late."

"It's okay Kris. There's usually always traffic." Sungmin patted Kris's back and turned to look at Chanyeol, who seemed a little wary. "So Chanyeol, how you've been?"

Shrugging, Chanyeol said, "I'm good. And you?" They all sat down with Kris and Chanyeol sitting side by side.

Sungmin smiled at him. "I'm doing good."

There followed an awkward silence until Sungmin spoke up. "So let's get down to business. I heard you're dating Baekhyun?"

So here we go.

 

 

 

"Excuse me?"

"Are you dating him?"

"No, I'm not."

Kris and Sungmin glanced at each other and Chanyeol ing knew what that meant. It just made him feel so annoyed and he groaned.

Sungmin turn to look at him. "Okay. So I saw Baekhyun a few days ago. He looked great actually. I dig him, but my-"

"You dig him? What the are you saying?" Chanyeol wasn't mad. He didn't seem mad. No not at all.

"I thought he looked cute okay? But whatever. Kris told me you have some problems with expressing your feelings. So let's start with Baekhyun. Tell me what happened between you guys."

Chanyeol glanced at Kris and gave him the look, but then Kris shrugged sheepishly.

"Nothing happened," Chanyeol snorted.

"Come on," Sungmin urged.

"No really. Nothing happened."

"Fine, just talk about Baekhyun then."

If Chanyeol could kill anyone right now, it'd be himself. He took a deep breath and leaned in his chair. "There's not much to say about him anyways." Chanyeol was getting tired of this already.

"Chanyeol, you're lying. Just tell me."

"Chanyeol! Just ing tell the truth," Kris yelled, clearly pissed. He didn't like where this was going.

"What truth? There is clearly nothing to say!"

"Chanyeol," Kris looked right at him and Chanyeol felt as if Kris was looking through his soul. "You know there's a lot to say about Baekhyun. Baekhyun's been in your life since forever and I know you have so much to say."

Chanyeol sighed. "I don't what to say about him."

Looking at Chanyeol, Sungmin rose his hand. "I have a question. Why don't you like it when people call Baekhyun your boyfriend?"

"Well to speak the obvious, he's not."

"I didn't think so..." Kris muttered and Chanyeol shot him a look.

"Okay just because we kissed and almost had meant nothing okay? I'm tired of this. I just need you guys to know Baekhyun's just a friend. Right Kris?" Chanyeol looked at Kris.

"The kissing part I kinda get but the part was like 'hey we're best friends with benefits". Pardon?" Kris crossed his arms, knowing that Chanyeol is gonna blow up. Maybe.

Chanyeol frowned. This was getting bad.

"Baekhyun's just a friend. Nothing more okay?"

Everyone was quiet. You could hear all the chatters happening around them.

"Chanyeol, how do you feel about Baekhyun?" Sungmin asked

 

Bingo.

 

Just bingo.

 

The question Chanyeol wished he knew the answer to. The question that will take forever to actually answer if Chanyeol took the time to think about it. But he doesn't know how he felt about Baekhyun.

How does he feel?

He said many times Baekhyun was his everything. He just couldn't understand why Baekhyun was his everything. Was it because Baekhyun was the only person he couldn't live without? Or was it the fact that Baekhyun was everything he needed?

Why were his feelings for Baekhyun so complicated? He needed a rain check.

"Chanyeol? Are you okay?"

Chanyeol looked at Sungmin, running his fingers through his thick hair. "I don't know how I feel about him. I'm being truly honest right now. Kris, how do you think I feel about him?"

Kris looked back at Chanyeol, deciding what to say. "Okay Chanyeol. Just think of Tao and me. Tao and I have been friends for a long time before we dated. And whenever I see him, I ing need to kiss him. Like I can't stop myself. Tao is my everything because he's the only one that had taken everything away from me. He took my heart. And that's something you need to think about."

Sungmin nodded. "And with me and my wife, I used to be gay, but people can change you. I decided to be straight after I met her. She's just apart of me now and I can't change that. She's my other half. I can't live without her."

Chanyeol looked down. He had never felt so confused. He needed to know how he felt about Baekhyun as soon as possible.

"Baekhyun- he's complicated. Or more so, I'm complicated. When- when we kissed, I can't even explain it. But one thing for sure, I don't know why I kept kissing him. Yeah he's a good kisser, but I didn't feel so attracted to him. I don't have feelings for him." Chanyeol sighed. He didn't know what to say. "I don't know man. What am I supposed to feel about someone that I continuously kiss with no feelings attached to?"

"It just means that you have a lot of thinking to do," Kris muttered.

"Well then. But I just want to know if you would date him. Would you?" Sungmin asked.

Chanyeol glanced at Kris, who sat there staring at his phone. Would he date Baekhyun? Well...

Baekhyun was his best friend. So no?

"You seem a little frustrated there. It was just a question," Sungmin said. A in hard question.

"No, I wouldn't date Baekhyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Baekhyun got home from soccer practice, he decided to rip every single picture of Chanyeol. He hated Chanyeol. So much. Punching him was the best thing he ever did. Chanyeol was his worst nightmare. He hated everything because it was so hard to forget about that one person.

Everything was a mess. He couldn't even look at his room anymore. He had ripped pictures of Chanyeol from his wall posters to his album book. It wasn't as if he was an emotional wreck, which he probably was but wouldn't admit it, he just hated looking at Chanyeol.

If someone were to ask him if Chanyeol was his everything, he would instantly say no. Chanyeol was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter