Chapter 9

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No Dara. I won't give you another chance."

"Come on Chanyeol, I won't let you down this time. I already printed out his personal records and even looked into his folder. And trust me, I had to ask my dad to unlock that for you and it was not easy."

Chanyeol shook his head as he paced around the kitchen. "Dara, he already saw you. He in knows. He'll probably tell his dad on you and you're in big . But for now, you're fired."

Dara sighed as she sat down on the empty chair and sprawled her arms across the table. "I'm doomed. Why did I ever agree to this? Anyway, you're so right, I'm gonna die."

"Just be careful. Try avoiding him if he comes close to you."

Dara made a face that expresses 'no duh'. "You know what, I kinda want to tell Baekhyun myself. I would love to see his reaction. Your in boyfriend's gonna kill you."

Chanyeol groaned. "Stop calling him that. And don't you in dare. If you had been more careful, we wouldn't have to worry about this."

Dara scrunched up her nose. "Well, I'll take the punishment then. So you won't have too. I already caused this, so it's my fault."

"What are you gonna do?"

Dara shrugged. "Well, I don't know Chanyeol. I'm scared of what'll happen. Whatever I put in that letter, it's more than what I should put. I'm surprised he's not after me yet."

"Dara, he's not gonna be the one after you."

They both froze as they heard a knock on the door. Chanyeol looked at Dara before going to the door. He looked through the peek hole and then back at Dara.

"It's my brother," Chanyeol said, knowing that she has on crush on him even though he's been engaged for months. Dara nodded and stood up.

"Open the door then. I wanna see him." Dara said. Chanyeol reluctantly opened the door to let his brother in.

"Hey Donghae."

Donghae nodded at his younger brother and gave him a hug. "How are you? I came by to get- oh hey Dara." Donghae smiled as he walked into the kitchen and greeted Dara.

"Hey Donghae. Long time, no see." Dara smiled.

"Guys, seriously? Well, I'll just go upstairs to see if Baekhyun's done showering." Chanyeol said, walking out.

"Baekhyun's here? . Why didn't you tell me he was here?"

"Just did," Chanyeol shouted.

Chanyeol walked into his room to see a Baekhyun. Chanyeol mentally facepalmed himself for not knocking the door. But he was used to seeing Baekhyun , so what mattered? He did not know.

"Hey Baek," Chanyeol said, hugging him from behind him. Baekhyun turned around and faced Chanyeol.

"You know, you should knock."

"Sorry. Forgot." Chanyeol sat down on the bed as he watched Baekhyun stare at him before looking in his closet.

"Hey, can I wear your jersey?" Baekhyun asked, looking through his best friend's closet. Which was big.

"Sure. Here let me get it for you." Chanyeol stood up and went to his closet. He found one his jerseys from last year and gave it to Baekhyun. "This one looks nice on you Baekhyun." Chanyeol smiled at Baekhyun putting on the jersey before slapping his bare .

"See? Anyway, hurry and change baby. We're going out to eat." Baekhyun threw Chanyeol a death glare for slapping his . Why does he let Chanyeol touch him? He has no idea. He hates being touched.

Baekhyun reached for some of Chanyeol's boxers and slipped on the smallest one. "You know where my skinny jeans are? The one I wore to Chen's party?"

Chanyeol nodded at Baekhyun and got up and rummaged though his clean piles on clothes that his mother had washed over a week ago. He finally found Baekhyun's skinny jeans and gave it to him.

"Thanks," Baekhyun said. Chanyeol nodded as he tried looking for what he could wear. He found his black jeans and a gray v-neck. He quickly pulled his white shirt over his head and put on his v-neck.

He noticed Baekhyun was staring and gave him a knowing look. Baekhyun looked away and walked into the bathroom to change.

Once they were done changing, Chanyeol told Baekhyun to stay in the room and Chanyeol quickly ran downstairs. He saw Dara and his brother watching a tv on the flat screen.

"Guys, can you like go into the kitchen and hide or something? Baekhyun's coming down and we're going out to eat." Donghae sighed and looked up at Chanyeol.

"I don't want to hide from him. He knows me, but Dara here needs to hide. Can you?" He asked, looking at Dara.

Dara crossed her arms. "Fine. I'll hide. In the kitchen." Dara got up and left.

Chanyeol went up the stairs to bring Baekhyun down. "Why I couldn't I just go down earlier?" Baekhyun asked as Chanyeol took his small hands.

"I had to check something. Anyway, my brother's downstairs. Go say hi to him." Baekhyun nodded.

Once they were downstairs, Donghae got up the couch and approached Baekhyun.

"Hey Baekhyun! How are you? Haven't seen you in months. You're all grown up baby. Look at you." Donghae squeezed him into a hug.

"I'm fine and thanks?" Baekhyun said, out of breath and went back into Chanyeol's arm after that tight hug he just received. Really tight hug.

"And you look nice Donghae. How are you?" Baekhyun asked.

"Doing great. And remember you're invited to my wedding." Donghae laughed, poking his nose. Chanyeol slapped his hand away. "Anyway, you guys should go now. Have fun."

They both went into Chanyeol's car and Chanyeol drove out onto the street. "So where should we go eat?"

"Kyungsoo just texted me he's at the mall with Jongin. Wanna meet up with them?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shook his head. "Nah. They need alone time, just like we do."

Baekhyun froze. "Alone time? What do you mean?"

Chanyeol shrugged. "I mean just you and me, together."

Baekhyun looked up at Chanyeol. "Okay."

 

 

 

 

"Do you see them?"

"Not yet. They were supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. What the heck..." Jongin said, checking his phone before looking at Sehun. "I think they bailed on us."

"Text Kyungsoo you dip."

"No, you text Luhan ."

"Haha my like I would do that."

"What? Why not? He's your best friend."

"Yeah. But he has feelings for me."

Jongin sighed. "Whatever. But he's still your best friend. Anyway, when you reject him, reject him nicely...don't make him cry. He may be fearless on the soccer field, but he's a crybaby."

Sehun smacked Jongin on the arm. "Hey, don't you think I know that? Ughh, now that I think of it, I think I should say yes."

Jongin nodded. "Yeah. You should."

" you. And how are you and baby soo? You guys ing every night?"

Jongin made a face. "Not even."

"Do you like him??"

Jongin shrugged. "I have no idea really. I think he's okay. He cute alright. But my feelings for him is undefined. And he's a real good kisser I tell you."

"I don't really get you, but ok." Sehun sipped his coke and looked up. He patted Jongin to the direction of the two guys. "They're here."

They both stood up as the two boys arrived. "Hey Luhan and hey baby," Jongin said, kissing Kyungsoo on the lips. He guided Kyungsoo into the seat next to him.

"Hi Kyungsoo and hey Luhan." Sehun said, smiling at them. Kyungsoo smiled at him whereas Luhan avoided eye contact. They both sat down and awkward silence...

Sehun looked at Jongin and Kyungsoo sharing drinks and looked down at his best friend. How did they become so awkward? "Hey Luhan, you want anything to drink? It's on me."

Luhan raised his eyebrows at Sehun and snorted. He in snorted Sehun thought. He just snorted...what the hell. He looked back Jongin and gave him the look. Jongin nodded and told him to go.

"Luhan, let's have a talk. In private." Luhan looked unsure and glanced at Kyungsoo, who shrugged. Sehun ignored it and grabbed Luhan's hands and they both walked out the food court.

They both walked around for a while until Sehun slowly stopped and looked at Luhan, unsure of what to do. Luhan looked back, waiting for what'll happen next. Sehun got closer and tilted Luhan chin's up and leaned in, kissing him.

After a few seconds, Sehun pulled back to look at Luhan, who was still frazzled by the kiss. "I think I like you too Luhan." He pulled him into a hug which Luhan didn't pull away from. Maybe, just maybe I could like Luhan,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter