Chapter 5

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chanyeol! Dara's here!"

Chanyeol was about to make a shot, but as soon as he heard Dara's name, he immediately turned around. He looked at Jongin and then to Dara, walking behind him.

"Oh hey Dara!" Chanyeol smiled as he approached her with his basketball under his arms. Dara smiled at him and grabbed his basketball. 

"Hey Chanyeol! Are you guys done practicing?" Dara asked and shot the basketball and actually made it. Chanyeol looked around at the other players, resting and talking. He looked at coach and he nodded at him. Chanyeol looked back at Dara and smiled.

"Yeah, practice's over. So what are you doing here?"

She looked up at Chanyeol and gave a small smile. "I just wanted to see you. We haven't hung out in awhile." It was true. Dara and him are really close friends, but they never really see each other as much. Dara is nice to everyone, which is why it was easy for Chanyeol to befriend her, but she does have an attitude. "So Chanyeol, you wanna grab ice cream with me? Let's catch up." Dara tossed his basketball back and he caught it with one hand.

Chanyeol looked down at her as soon as she asked him. He saw her smile and instantly forgot he made plans with Baekhyun earlier. Yes, she was cute, but there was no in way he'd date her. "Yeah. Why not?"

"Thanks Chanyeol. So do you want to go now? I don't mind waiting for you to change." She smiled up at him.

Chanyeol looked down at his jersey and shorts, and smiled as he walked towards the locker room, Dara following behind.

"Yeah, thanks. I'll change real quick," he smiled as he waved at her and went inside to change. Dara waved and returned his smile. 

"Dude, dude, dude, she so wants you!" Jongin pestered him as he got to his locker. "I heard everything. You guys are so cute, always smiling." Jongin jumped and sat down on the bench. Chanyeol opened his locker as he watched Jongin. Jongin always had thought that Dara liked him, but he was sure she was just a friend. Chanyeol really didn't like Dara that way, he preferred her as a friend only.

"What are you doing here? Last time I checked, you're not on the basketball team."

"I was on my way in to talk to you, but Dara showed up and said she wanted to talk to you." Jongin explained as he took out his iPhone. "So what did you guys talk about?"

Chanyeol was halfway finished dressing as his phone vibrated. He grabbed it and checked his message. 

From Baekhyun

-Are you in finished with practice? I'm still waiting for you

Chanyeol cursed as he read the message. He supposed to pick him up and they were talk about "things". He promised he would explain everything to him today, but he totally forgot. He didn't even want to have the "talk" with Baekhyun, and when he said he promised, he didn't really promise Baekhyun. It was more in the line of "If I promise will you shut up." Baekhyun really wanted to know what's going on and kept pestering him the day he woke up in his room, but he wasn't ready to tell him. So he made this stupid promise, which wasn't even a promise because he wasn't even gonna tell him anything. He looked at Jongin and gave him the look. The look that meant Baekhyun texted him. 

"Oh no. Man, what happened?" 

Chanyeol shook his head. "Dara asked me to get ice cream with her and I said yes. But I totally forgot I made plans with Baekhyun." Chanyeol threw his head back as he finished dressing up. "I'll just tell Baekhyun that I made plans with Dara. He'll understand," Chanyeol said as he texted Baekhyun. I'd rather be with Dara than be with Baekhyun, he admitted to himself.

Jongin just looked at Chanyeol as his phone vibrated. He looked down and read the message. "Dude, I don't know. Tell me what happens at your date ok? I need to meet up with Kyungsoo." Jongin stood up, but was pulled back. 

"Why Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol thought Jongin hated him and was shocked when he mentioned him. He used to never talk about him. "What's up with you and him?" Chanyeol just wanted to know. 

Jongin just shrugged and left. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks Chanyeol, you know you didn't have to pay for me. I was the one who asked you to come," Dara said as Chanyeol handed her ice cream cone. Chanyeol smiled and shrugged. Chanyeol got her favorite ice cream flavor, strawberry, and he got chocolate. 

"It doesn't matter. Anyway, so what's up?" Chanyeol asked as he chose an empty table next to the window.

Dara smiled as she her ice cream. "I just miss you. We should hang out more." Chanyeol looked at her and smiled. He saw a little cream on her lip and swiped it away with his thumb. Then he it. He saw that Dara blushed at his action and smiled. 

"I miss you too. Maybe we should hang out more often."

Dara nodded. "Yeah, we should. So how's your boyfriend? Did you tell him anything yet?" Dara looked up at Chanyeol and gave him a smirk. 

Chanyeol looked back with a funny face. He hated when people called Baekhyun his boyfriend and he didn't like the way Dara said the word "boyfriend". He sighed and looked out the window. Dara was the only person who actually knows everything. And yes EVERYTHING. Not even Jongin knows half of it and he's his best friend, along with Baekhyun. Chanyeol felt guilty that he told Dara everything and not his two best friends. He told Dara not to tell anyone because it was just too confidential.

"My so-called 'boyfriend'," Chanyeol made quotations marks with his fingers at the word boyfriend, "knows nothing. I'm not ready to actually tell him anything. If he knows what I've been up to, he'll in hate me and stuff. I even stole his folder. His precious FOLDER. I don't even know his damn combination to that thing," Chanyeol said as he brushed his hair back. It was true, he didn't know Baekhyun's combination and he just felt so damn guilty for doing this. He even made Dara blackmail his best friend because he was too chicken to do it himself. Chanyeol didn't hate Baekhyun or anything, he never did. But he just had to go through this, he just hope Baekhyun would never find out. He even promised to tell him everything, but oh hell, like he's ever gonna do that. 

"You could at least try. I'll even help you. Your boyfriend has the blackmailing problem to deal with anyway, like he'll really care about his folder," Dara shrugged as she finished up her ice cream. "Are you gonna finish yours?" Dara pointed at his ice cream. Chanyeol shook his head and gave her his ice cream. He knows that Dara loves ice cream and wouldn't care if someone had germs on it already. Chanyeol found it disgusting at first, but it didn't bother him anymore. 

"Dara, why do you assume we're dating? I'm pretty damn sure I'm single."

Dara just shrugged as she looked up at Chanyeol. She tilted her head as if she was confused. "Are you sure? I find you guys cute together. But I haven't seen you guys together much. I just remembered you guys were always together. Like you would hold his waist, whisper in his ear, hug, and other stuff. You even got him a bear on his birthday which he named Yoellie. Now that is just so ing cute. He named it after you. Just too cute." Dara smiled and scruched her nose. 

Chanyeol just looked like he was gonna burst out laughing. But he really he just wanted Dara to shut up because she was being annoying. 

"Anyway, I find it funny that you're doing all this to your boyfriend. I hope he doesn't cry when he finds out his boyfriend did all this to him." Dara said with a smirk.

"Oh my god Dara. Please stop. I know you ship us, but don't make me feel like crap. And Baekhyun and I are not together, ok?" He stood up to leave because Dara was pissing him off. "And please don't get caught. If you do, I will kill you," Chanyeol whispered in her ear and left the ice cream shop. He knows that Dara would understand him. 

 

 

 

 

 

"So the blackmailer knows every in thing abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter