Chapter 15

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Luhan a whole two minutes to answer. And in that time, all he did was stare at Sehun. The real him? So all this time, Sehun didn't show the real side of himself to him just because he never opened his mouth and said anything? And Sehun was right, he did want to more about the real him, but will he regret it? Luhan blinked a few times before answering.

"No."

Of course Sehun was taken aback. He wondered why Luhan said no because why would he say no in the first place? Sehun blinked two times as he tried to comprehend what Luhan just said.

"So was I wrong? You don't want to get to know me?" Sehun asked slowly, making sure his voice was sharp and it brought shivers down Luhan's spine.

However, Luhan just smiled as Sehun stared at him. "As much as I want to get to know you, I'd rather not. I don't want to know that you're just someone that was hiding his true self when he could have showed it all along. I don't want to know that you're a hypocritical jerk that choose to lie to others just because he didn't want to admit that he was hiding something. I always knew that you were hiding something, but no matter what it was, it's something I don't what to get involved in. I'm sorry Sehun, but shouldn't have done any of this. You were the only friend that had to ever need to ask for trust. If you didn't trust me, why did we come this far? I was the only who actually took actions. I should've stayed away."

As much as Sehun didn't want to admit what Luhan said hurt him, he just couldn't let that go. "I.. I'm not a good person, that's why I never wanted you to know me. I tried hiding myself to others because I don't want them getting involved. I don't want you to get involved in anything I do. I just can't lose you too."

Luhan was silent. His head was jumbled up since he didn't know what to say or think. He saw other people looking at them but he couldn't care less. "What are you saying?"

"Do you remember Taemin?"

Luhan nodded. He could still remember the boy with curled brown locks who used to hang out with him and Jongin. He had always wondered what really happened to him.

Sehun looked at Luhan for awhile, as if he was looking for something that wasn't there in the first place. "I loved him. I really did and I never intended to let him go. Jongin still never forgave me for losing him. I can't let the same happen to you. Never."

Luhan was silent for the longest time and Sehun could feel his heart jumping, waiting for Luhan to say something, anything.

Lips thin and and eyes watery, Luhan finally fully looked at his friend. For the first time in his life, he could see sincere in Sehun's eyes and he didn't exactly know how to feel about it.

"I'm sorry Sehun." It was the only words that came out of Luhan's lips, just before he walked away, into the room full people dressed in what he was wearing.

Luhan's words seemed like it meant more than one thing. But Sehun knew exactly what it meant and all he think of was never falling in love. Maybe he lied to himself all along. Maybe he was just stupid for never realizing it. But being in love with someone and knowing you'll just break them in end, just hurts so damn much.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Closing his locker and ultimately failing, Baekhyun slammed it instead, really hard. When he turned around, he was startled by the appearance of Chen leaning on the locker beside his.

"How do you want to do this? You're pretty popular so I think everything will believe you. Here." Chen gave him his phone and urged him to look at the picture. It was a picture of him and Chanyeol kissing in his bedroom, with Chanyeol being shirtless. Baekhyun's eyes grew wide and immediately looked at Chen.

"Where did you get this?" He asked, then his eyes went back to looking the picture. The picture made him feel uneasy.

Chen shrugged. "I snooped on his phone that one time during practice and found it. I sent it to myself and wow, you guys look really, I mean really hot in here. He has more pics but I REALLY like this one." Chen made sure put emphasis on the word 'really'.

Baekhyun didn't know that Chanyeol had taken pictures of them when they were making out. Oh god...

"Wait... You mean this is your idea of getting us public? By sending this out?"

Chen nodded. "I already sent it out, but hey you asked for my help and this is what you get. It'll make you guys official to the world."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I hate you. I really hate you."

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol had woken up with his phone ringing in his ears. Irritated, he grabbed it and swiped the accept button.

"What?" Chanyeol yelled into the phone, not caring if he sounded rude.

"Jeez Chanyeol, you just woke up? Well, go online. Now."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and sat up. He pressed home on his phone and clicked on Facebook. Once he was on, his account was booming with notifications. "Don't tell me I did something bad..." He whispered, more to himself than to the phone.

"I don't know, Chanyeol, everyone's talking about you guys now. Why didn't you tell me you guys were an item?" Jongin asked.

"Who? Me and Yoona. No we're not-" He stopped talking when he saw the picture of him and Baekhyun kissing. Online. "What the..."

"No, it's not you and Yoona. Did you see the picture?"

"I in see it. And what the is this? Are you pranking me? How did this get online?? I don't remember sending the damn picture to anyone."

"It's not easy for your boyfriend either. He's getting ravished out here."

"Boyfriend? What boy- Ughh." Chanyeol hit his head with the palm of his hand, after realizing who his 'boyfriend' is. "No no, we are not a thing Jongin. Please let everyone know. I'm getting sick and tired of being called his boyfriend." Which was actually true.

"Stop it okay? If you didn't take the picture in the first place or let's say, kiss him first, this wouldn't have happened. Now everyone here really thinks you guys really are dating, because that picture proves that you guy were hungry for each other. Baekhyun didn't deny it either so now you get what I'm saying? Call your boyfriend to clear things up will you?" And then his friend hung up and Chanyeol wondered why Jongin was his other best friend.

He groaned and laid back down. What the is happening?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun's phone rung right when he was about to grab lunch. He immediately grabbed it from his back pocket and saw it was Chanyeol. He whispered his name to Kyungsoo, who was beside him before shoving the phone back into his pocket. The phone rung again and Baekhyun really did not want to pick it up. He knew Chanyeol was totally gonna yell in his ear; he did not want that.

"Just pick up the damn thing. He clearly wants to talk to you," Chen said, irritated and everyone else nodded. That only included Kyungsoo, since everyone else is pretty much gone. Jongin was nowhere to be seen and everyone just seemed to have disappeared.

Baekhyun looked back at Kyungsoo before picking up his phone. "Hi Chanyeol," he said, trying to sound as calm as he can be, making sure people can hear him from a distance.

"Baekhyun..." a deep voice sounded through the phone and Baekhyun flinched. Can he throw his phone away too?

"Why are you calling? You know I have school."

"You have lunch now, am I not correct?"

Baekhyun sighed. "I still hate you..." Baekhyun said, barely auditable.

"Baekhyun, what's going on? Please tell me that I didn't see a picture of us just making out online."

"You're funny. We always make out in private, but then you get so jumped out about it actually being in the public eye? You can't deny the fact you took the picture okay? And besides, it's better this way."

"Baekhyun, are you serious? We are not dating okay? No matter how many times people can say it in my face that we are, we just AREN'T okay?"

Baekhyun sighed, looking at Kyungsoo. "Don't you dare say that to me Chanyeol. It hurts."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, already knowing that Baekhyun is ing with him. "Baek, listen, I know that a lot of people can say whatever they want about us, but you have to deny it."

"Oh come on Chan, we both know that we need this. Let's just try not denying it for once, kay babe? It'll be fun."

Chanyeol immediately checked his phone, not believing what he just heard. "Baekhyun, I'm serious. I will kick your when I come home. I love you and all, but if you say-"

"Chanyeol, people already saw the picture and they already assumed we're together anyway. They won't believe me if I say it wasn't me in the picture when it clearly was me. So what, you want to deny that it wasn't you in the picture? What the is wrong with you?"

"Baek, ughh, What are you trying to do?"

"Nothing," he lied. Of course he was trying to do something. "What is so wrong about dating me anyway?"

Well, that came out of nowhere. Chanyeol was taken aback. "What?"

Baekhyun bit his lips. He shouldn't have asked that. "Nothing. Don't call me again." And then he hung up. 

"What was that about?" Kyungsoo asked. 

Baekhyun puffed his cheeks. "He already wants to break up. How sad."

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol was stunned. He really wanted to see his best friend now. And ing kill him. He can't believe he's going to tell people that they're actually dating. And when Baekhyun asked him that question, he didn't know what to ing say. What was so bad about dating your best friend? 

Here are the reasons

1. He did not have feelings for that little er of a best friend. Or at least the knew he didn't.

2. AWKWARD AS . Yes they kissed, but that meant nothing. No strings attached. 

3. His dad would so kill him if he was dating his best friend. Yep, totally. 

He loves his friend. He really does. He hates what he's doing to him and leaving to Japan just totally ruined his plans. 

After a few mintutes of just sitting, he heard a knock on his door and quickly got up to open it. "Hi mom."

"Hey sweetie. Tiffany wants to see you." Chanyeol nodded and walked out to their door. His m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter