Chapter 8

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Tell me why we're here again?"

"I already told you. To get Tao a present. And for you to get something for your 'boyfriend'." Kris emphasized the last word.

Chanyeol sighed. Kris practically dragged him to the mall after basketball practice. Kris said it was gonna be a 2 year anniversary with Tao and he wanted to get him something special.

"Have any idea what I should get Tao?"

Chanyeol shrugged, not really caring. "Get him a in panda. He loves those."

"Got him that already," Kris said, walking around the mall, Chanyeol trailing behind him. Kris came to an abrupt stop, making Chanyeol bump into him from behind.

"I think I know now..." Kris said, pulling onto Chanyeol's hoodie.

Chanyeol was still confused as they entered a jewelry shop. "What are we doing here?"

Kris rolled his eyes as he looked around the jewelry shop. Chanyeol still following behind. Kris froze and started to look at the silver rings. Chanyeol raised his eyes.

"You're proposing? But you're so young..." Chanyeol said, looking at the rings.

Kris shook his head. "I'm not proposing Chanyeol. I'm just thinking of getting us promise rings. It's like saying we'll promise to be there for each other. Or whatever you want a promise ring to mean." Kris said, walking to the other aisle across from it.

Chanyeol nodded. Promise rings? Hmmm...

Kris pulled Chanyeol next to him, pointing to a silver ring with a panda in it with silver diamonds. Chanyeol arched his eyebrows. He thinks it's cute, but really? Kris wants to get Tao that? Can't he just get a ring with a heart on it?

"Really Kris? You want to wear a panda ring along with your boyfriend? I mean it's cute, but really?"

Kris shrugged. "When Tao and I are serious, we'll buy actual rings, but for now, it's promise rings and might as well have fun with it, right?"

Chanyeol nodded, looking at other rings. His eyes widened when he found a ring with the letter B inside a heart. Kris saw it too and smiled.

"You should get Baekyun that. You know he likes jewelry." Kris chuckled.

Chanyeol looked back at Kris and shrugged. "I don't plan on actually buying Baekhyun anything you know." He said, looking at Kris.

"Come on Chanyeol. He's your best friend. I thought he meant the world to you." Kris said, nudging Chanyeol on the ribs.

Chanyeol sighed. "He does. I just don't know."

Kris pointed to a ring with the letter C inside a heart. "Look, you know these are really pretty. And besides, you hurt Baekhyun a lot. Getting him a ring to say that you're sorry is the least you can do. You guys just need promise rings Chanyeol. Just think about it."

Chanyeol thought about it. He did hurt Baekhyun and he wants him to forgive him. But he doesn't know if promise rings are really worth it. Baekhyun would love it for sure, but he doesn't know how he would feel about it. Because he knows that he'll hurt Baekhyun in the future, but he wants Baekhyun to always forgive him. Maybe promise rings are worth it?

He looked back the the ring with the B inside the heart and smiled. Baekhyun would totally love it. Promise rings means forgiveness too, right?

Chanyeol looked at Kris and nodded. "I guess we'll get promise rings too." Kris smiled at him and called over the employee who was finishing up with another customer.

"Hi guys. Are you guys wanting to buy rings?" She asked, motioning at the rings. She was around her thirties maybe, but she was really short and chubby.

Kris nodded at her. "I would like too see that panda one," Kris said, pointing to it, "and he wants the one with B inside the heart." The lady nodded and got out the rings.

Kris put the ring on his ring finger and smiled. "Cool, it fits. Do have a smaller one? Around the size of my um pinky..?" They lady nodded. She went back and got a ring identical to it, except smaller.

Kris smiled at her and took out the ring. He wondered if it would fit Tao. He looked at Chanyeol and showed him the ring. "Do you think it would fit Tao?"

Chanyeol examined it. "Yeah, guess so."

Kris nodded as he put the ring away and ask the lady how much the 2 rings costed.

"The two panda one is a total of 10,000 won (i actually don't know how much this is...)." Kris's eyes grew big and Chanyeol fiddled with his ring.

"Well, okay..." Kris got out his wallet and paid the lady.

"And for you?" She asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol asked her if they had a smaller size of the ring. She nodded as she went back and got a ring just like it.

"This is the smallest size we have." She put the ring in front of Chanyeol. Chanyeol smiled as he put the ring on his pinky.

Chanyeol turned around to look at Kris. "You think Baekhyun could fit it?"

Kris nodded. "I think it'll fit his middle finger." They both laughed.

"I think I'll get this," Chanyeol told the lady, "and can I see the one with C and the heart?" Chanyeol pointed at it, near the corner. She nodded and reached to take it out. She gave to Chanyeol.

Kris laughed when it perfectly fitted his ring finger. "Wow, it's perfect." Chanyeol nodded.

"I'll think I'll get these two. How much will it be?" he asked the lady.

"It'll be 8,500 won total (I don't know how much this is either)." Chanyeol nodded as he fiddled and got his wallet out. He paid the lady and she put the rings in a small red container.

"Oh and may I ask who you guys are buying the rings for?" Chanyeol was about to answer, but Kris cut him off.

"We're buying for our boyfriend."

The lady squealed. "Oh that's cute. I love people who wear couple rings."

Kris nodded while Chanyeol looked confused. "Uh yeah, more like promise rings. Anyway, thanks a lot." With that, he pulled Chanyeol out the store.

"She said couple rings, Kris."

Kris nodded. "Yeah so? You know promise rings are practically couple rings right?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "I didn't. Did you just make me buy couple rings?"

Kris shrugged. "You and Baek are practically one anyway. But it doesn't matter. Just remember that promise rings are special."

 

 

 

 

"Jongin?!" Sehun yelled through the dance room.

Jongin turned around and smiled with he saw Sehun. "Hey Sehun! Where were you this morning? You missed practice."

Sehun nodded and muttered I know. "Jongin, you have to help me. Luhan is getting on my nerves. I don't know what to do. He's trying to kiss me and seduce me. But you know I don't like Luhan." Sehun groaned and gave out an exasperated sigh.

"He confessed."

Jongin brushed his hair back. "He confessed? I'm guessing you said no."

"I didn't give him answer. I didn't know he felt that way. And if I say no, he's probably gonna hate me and everything. Jongin, what do I do??" Jongin patted his friend on the shoulder. "He's your best friend Sehun. Just do what you think is right."

Sehun gave him a look. "But I don't know what is right."

"Well why don't you like him?"

Sehun looked at Jongin and then at the mirror in the dance room. "Why don't I like him? Oh, I don't know, I mean I just think of him as a friend. Nothing more and nothing less. I've known him for so long Jongin, I just don't want to break his heart."

"Then don't. I never have any good advice, but I'm telling you to give him a chance. If it doesn't work out, then I don't know, break up and become friends?"

"But.. I.... Luhan can be really clingy man. I don't want to. Isn't it weird dating your best friend?"

Jongin shrugged. "I don't know. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are practically dating, and they don't find it weird."

Sehun nodded. "Oh yeah huh... But they don't exactly have feelings for each other though. I find it cute that they you know, hold hands and kiss, but I have no idea why they do it."

"Same here. They kissed a lot last year, but now I think it has decreased. Who knows...."

They both laughed.

"Anyway, I don't think it's weird, though. Not really."

Sehun nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay. I need to pick up Kyungsoo from student council. It's almost 7:30, ugh."

"Okay. I need to talk to Luhan anyway. And do you hate Kyungsoo that much?"

"He's ok for now. But I have to act like I really like him. So far, I'm pretty good. And he's been kissing me more often. He's not bad."

"That's good. You're totally gonna win the bet. All you got to do is make him say 'I love you' and you're good," Sehun said, fixing his hair.

"Yeah. Let's go. And please don't break Luhan's heart."

"No promises bro."

 

 

 

Jongin walked into the ASB and saw Baekhyun and Kyungsoo cleaning up. He walked up Kyungsoo and wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing his neck.

"Hey babe." He whispered in his ears. Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he looked at Baekhyun, muttering 'help me'. Baekhyun shrugged, putting away the paint brushes. Kyungsoo silently cursed to himself as he turned around and kissed Jongin's cheek.

"Hey baby. You're early."

Jongin shrugged. "I came on time." He looked around the ASB room and his eyes widen as he read the posters on the floor. "Homecoming is up?"

Kyungsoo nodded, playing with Jongin's shirt. "Yeah."

"Do you want to come to homecoming with me?" Jongin asked, kissing Kyungsoo's cheek.

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows. "You have to ask me romantically Jongin. And I want flowers and cupcakes."

Jongin nodded. He's so going to lose so much money after this. "Okay. I shall bring you what you wish." He said kissing Kyungsoo on the lips.

"Ahem, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo broke the kiss and looked at Baekhyun. "Yeah?"

Baekhyun pointed the poster Kyungsoo was leaning over. "You still need put your poster away."

Kyungsoo looked at the poster and nodded. When he put it away and went back to kissing Jongin, Chanyeol entered the room.

Chanyeol immediately froze when he saw the two making out. Baekhyun smiled at him and got his backpack from the chair next to Kyungsoo's and they both left the ASB room, leaving Kyungsoo and Jongin together.

"They're disgustingly cute to be honest," Chanyeol said walking towards Baekhyun's locker.

"Yeah. But I'll give them two weeks before they break up."

Chanyeol nodded as he got out his phone while waiting for Baekhyun to open his locker.

"Hi Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol recognized that voice and turned around and cursed as he saw Krystal and her friends approaching him for reasons he does not know.

"What do you want?" Chanyeol asked irritatedly, leaning against the locker.

Krystal gave a smug face and shrugged. "You're going to my party right?"

Chanyeol shrugged as he watched Baekhyun take out his English book. "Nah. I don't think so."

All Krystal's friends gave Chanyeol a rude look. Who wouldn't want to attend Krystal's party?

"Chanyeol. It'll be fun. Trust me. And you can even invite your little boyfriend. Or... whatever."

Chanyeol grew more annoyed as talked with Krystal. "Ugh Krystal he's not my boy-" He mentally face palmed himself for what he said and Krystal's and her friend's eyes grew big and Baekhyun tensed up next to him. He did not want to deal with this right now.

"Baekhyun's not your boyfriend? Wow, then I don't know what to say about that scene from yesterday," Krystal smirked and her friends chuckled.

Chanyeol made eye contact with Baekhyun before turning to look at Krystal. "Uh I mean he is my boyfriend Krystal." He leaned in and kissed his lips, and Baekhyun was caught off guard, but kissed back anyway.

The girls were flabbergasted and watched as they kissed, once again.

"Let's go baby," Chanyeol said taking Baekhyun's hand, leading him away from the girls.

Once they were out of sight, Baekhyun punched Chanyeol's arm. " You in bit my lip. It hurts you know." Baekhyun said, his lips in from the pain that his best friend caused.

Chanyeol chuckled. "You bit my lips all the time Baek. And I only bit yours once okay?"

Baekhyun grunted. "I really thinks she's annoying. When are we gonna stop?"

Chanyeol shrugged looking at Baekhyun, knowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter