Chapter 13

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't like him." 

"Really? Why?"

Xiumin shrugged, sipping his drink. "I never liked him."

Luhan gave Xiumin an annoyed look. "At least tell me why you never liked him. Do you know that Suho has like the biggest crush on him and Lay doesn't give a damn. What kind of heartless -"

Luhan wasn't able to finish when someone suddenly slammed their stuff on the table. Luhan and Xiumin looked up to see Kris and Tao. Kris was the one who slammed the books on the table and Xiumin knew you weren't supposed to do that. 

"Why'd you do that?" Xiumin blurted. 

Kris just shrugged. "Why are you guys here? You guys should be at Homecoming." 

Luhan crossed his arms. "Well, we should be asking you the same thing," Luhan said, rolling his eyes at Kris. He and Kris had dated back in sophomore year, but it didn't turn out so well. But they're alright with each other now. 

Kris shoved Luhan over and Tao did the same with Xiumin. "We're in Seoul because we're visiting my cousin." 

Luhan stopped sipping and Xiumin bit his lips.

"The one who tried to kiss me last time?" Luhan asked.

Kris chuckled. "Yeah. But I think he's over you."

"Thank god." Luhan felt relieved. "So why aren't you guys going to homecoming?"

"We didn't want to and Kris would rather go to Seoul instead," Tao said, leaning on the table, looking extremely bored.

"So why are you guys here?" Kris asked.

"You know I've always wanted to go here. One day, I'm planning to move."

Kris and Tao made a funny face and Xuimin scrunched his nose.

"You want to move here? Why?" Kris asked as Luhan stood up, which made him confused.

"I want to because it's my dream to live here. And I need to ask you something, Kris. Come."

Kris looked at Tao, but he shrugged him off. Luhan and Kris went outside and Luhan can feel the cold breeze which made him shiver.

"Kris. I know you're really close with Chanyeol."

Kris just shrugged. "I guess so but don't tell me we're here to talk about him."

Luhan shrugged and looked up at Kris. "What is he hiding?"

"He's not hiding anything. I don't know what you mean Luhan."

"Is he blackmailing Baekhyun?"

Kris was confused. "I don't know anything about him blackmailing Baekhyun..." Kris ran his fingers through his hair.

Luhan sighed. "Kris, I want you to find out the truth before he leaves to Japan."

Kris his head too quickly. "Ask him yourself. But if he is blackmailing Baekhyun, what that's got to do with you? It's none of your business Luhan."

"I'm not gonna do anything. I just want to know the truth, that's all."

"It doesn't matter Luhan. It's not your business. It's Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's. And whatever happens, it doesn't involve anyone but them."

"Kris, even though they're best friends, best friends don't tell each other things!" Luhan blurted, frustrated. "Baekhyun is just as clueless as any of us Kris. He needs to know."

Kris didn't say anything for a while, but when he did, Luhan wished he didn't.

"Luhan, you don't know anything about being a friend."

Luhan looked taken aback. Kris had never said anything so mean to him. He took a deep breath. "Chanyeol is in fake Kris. I don't why you guys are friends-"

"Kris, Sungmin's here." Kris and Luhan turned around to see Tao holding his phone.

"He's inside with Xiumin and I'm talking to Lay right now." Kris nodded at his boyfriend and walked into the restaurant with Luhan following him.

"Hey Sungmin!" Kris greeted him, patting his back.

Sungmin turned around quickly and smiled at his cousin and Luhan. "Hey Kris and hey Luhan."

Luhan just nodded at Sungmin. Luhan glanced at Xiumin who was staring at Sungmin and jabbing his food at the same time.

Luhan bit his lips and sat down across from Xuimin.

"Well ok since you brought some guests, I'll tell you guys what's happening. And Luhan and Xiumin, it's nice to see you guys again," Sungmin said, smiling. "I'm getting married."

Luhan's jaw flew open and Xiumin choked on his food, Kris didn't seem so surprised.

"With who?" Luhan asked, still dumbfounded.

"My wife. Her name is Kim Sa Eun and she's really cool."

"I thought you were gay," Xiumin blurted out.

Sungmin rolled his eyes. "I was gay. But I decided to change my ual preferences because it wasn't working out for me."

Luhan laughed just as Tao came in.

"What did Lay want?" Kris asked.

Tao shrugged, sitting down. "Not much. And by the way, what happened?"

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Taeyeon followed everyone into the gym for the actual homecoming dance. He should be happy about homecoming since it only comes once in a school year. Taeyeon grabbed his hand and headed to the dance floor immediately after the music .

If there was one thing about Baekhyun everyone should know about was the fact that Baekhyun can't dance. At all.

"Taeyeon, I can't dance."

Taeyeon looked befuddled. "You can't dance?"

Baekhyun nodded, wanting to get off the dance floor as soon as possible. Taeyeon held on to him real tight so he can't escape.

"Baek, just one dance? Please?" Taeyeon asked, looking at Baekhyun with her pleading eyes. Baekhyun bit his lips and out of the corner of his eyes, he can see Chanyeol kissing Yoona. Right in the lips. 

Baekhyun decided not to leave the dance floor and kissed Taeyeon on the lips. Taeyeon's lips is a lot different than Chanyeol, well of course, because Taeyeon has girl lips, he thought.

"Ok. Let's dance," Baekhyun said and slid his hands down to her waist. Taeyeon smiled and Baekhyun thought her smile was the best thing he saw today.

 

 

 

 

 

"Kyungsoo, I need to ask you something."

"Go ahead," Kyungsoo said, sliding in next Jongin. 

Jongin and Kyungsoo were now facing each other, looking into each other's eyes.

Jongin took a deep breath. "It's a simple question so it shouldn't take long to answer. Why did you agree to go out with me?"

Kyungsoo was caught in the moment and Jongin can tell. It took Kyungsoo a more than 20 seconds to be able to answer. Why can't I be a good actor? Kyungsoo thought.

"Because I like you." Jongin didn't buy it, of course.

"Kyungsoo, just tell me."

"I just did Jongin. Isn't that what you wanted to hear? I said yes because I like you. What else do you want to hear?"

Jongin looked at Kyungsoo in the eye. "The truth because I'm pretty damn sure you never even liked me then."

Kyungsoo opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out. After awhile, he stood up. "I should be asking you same thing Jongin."

Jongin watched his boyfriend walk to Suho and shook his head. He really needed to figure this out. He didn't know what to do with Kyungsoo anymore. Maybe breaking up with hm might a good idea. 

 

 

"Do you need help?" Kyungsoo asked when he approached Suho, who was still pouring the fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter