Chapter 22

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Guys thanks for everything but I really have to go now," Sehun said, not looking at Jongin.

"Sehun-" Luhan grabbed his arm. "Why are you leaving?"

Sehun stared at Luhan for a minute before looking at everyone else. "I'm leaving because my parents want me too. I'm going to go live with them in California. I've been away from them ever since I was little and I never really met them."

"So you're leaving to live with your parents? Aren't they the ones that orphaned you and left you to live with your uncle?" Lay asked, clicking his tongue.

Sehun didn't say anything and left the house, but Jongin followed him out. "Sehun-"

"Jongin, go back. Please."

"Sehun, stay with us. I need you here. I know that you're probably going through a lot right now, but you can't leave us. We've always been together Sehun and I can't watch you leave. I don't want to lose you when I already lost Taemin. Sehun-" Jongin sounded desperate, but he maintained his posture. "Don't leave."

Sehun shook his head, biting his lips. "It'll be okay. We never even hang out anyways. When life grants you something like this, you just have to take it. I want to live with my parents and I don't like Korea." He really didn't.

"Sehun-"

"Sehun!" Luhan yelled as he followed them to the porch. "I hope to see you again." Luhan tip-toed up and planted a kiss on Sehun's lips. "I will really miss you."

 

And that's the last time they ever saw Sehun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On Saturday, Baekhyun's dad brought him into his building to talk. Well more so, to help deal with papers. Baekhyun never actually liked organizing or anything paper related. He loved stuff that involves a lot of math and sports stuff. He may be the top student in his classes, but he doesn't really care anymore.

And the only reason he became a smartbutt was because of Chanyeol. Why does everything have to be about him?

When they were in grade school, Chanyeol was always put into the higher class and Baekhyun wasn't. He hated it. Chanyeol never really understood why he always wanted to get into the higher classes and all he said was "I like to challenge myself". So he studied and did his work and whatnot. But with Chanyeol, he always had good grades when he didn't even do ANYTHING. Chanyeol had the looks, grades, body, skills, everything. Like why why why.......

"Baekhyun, here. Just organize this pile. I don't think there's going to be a lot of work." His father placed a stack of papers on his desk and as soon as he moved it, Baekhyun saw something that made his heart jump.

"Dad, that picture- where did you-" Baekhyun was so doomed.

His father looked at the picture. "Oh this? Well, Anthony gave it to me. And this is what I was going to talk to you about anyway. I couldn't talk to you when you mother was around because-well, you know." His dad handed him the picture. It was the exact picture that Chen spreaded around on campus. Awwh .

"Dad, I can explain. Chanyeol and I- we're-"

"Baekhyun, don't panic. It's okay. I'm not mad." His dad gave him a lopsided smile. "I'm just curious." He made an emphasis on the word 'curious'.

Biting his lips, Baekhyun said, "We didn't do anything bad okay? We just made out and that was it. I'm so sorry dad."

His dad didn't say anything for a while. Baekhyun could feel that his father was getting angry. "This was what I was afraid of. You guys are just hormonal teenagers and I get it." His dad crossed his arms. "When Chanyeol's dad found that picture, he was indifferent. He didn't care if you guys had or you got pregnant. Whatever. It was his plan. He wanted Chanyeol to do whatever he could on you. But Chanyeol did what he did. The main thing is that I didn't know Anthony was that evil."

"Wait, what? His plan? He wanted Chanyeol to practically take my ity or what?"

"It doesn't matter. You would still let him take it anyway Baek. But it doesn't matter. It's all so sick. But I told you to break up with Chanyeol and I really mean break that friendship. He's not trustworthy. He's a backstabber. They're all backstabbers."

Baekhyun was silent. He should really burn Chanyeol soon. He was so done.

"The question is, how long have you guys you know?"

"You mean ? Never."

His dad shook his head. "No. Not that. The best friend thing where you think you're doing something wrong, but then you don't care."

Baekhyun ultimately faceplalmed himself. Why is he so stupid? So how long HAVE they been doing it? He had no idea.

"I do not know. I mean he did take my first kiss. But then I prefer that he never had his first kiss. I mean with a girl? Oh nevermind. He probably kissed Krystal. I don't know what I'm saying." Chanyeol did technically steal his first kiss, but then Chanyeol really didn't have a first kiss with someone he liked. "But I guess we've been kissing for awhile. I'm NOT into him like that. We just kiss and that's it. We do make out, but you know..." It was so hard explaining this. "We never made anything serious and we're not serious about anything. It's just that Chanyeol's a really good kisser dad."

"Ok Baekhyun. I get it. It's just so weird. But I understand that you've guys been best friends for so long, but to do this kind of stuff is just I don't know..." His dad seemed conflicted and Baekhyun felt extremely guilty. His parents didn't about the little things he did. Oh what a shame.

"You're not telling Mom right?" Baekhyun asked, sitting down.

"No. I'm not that crazy."

"Well, she DID catch us making out one time..."

His dad gave him a funny look. "Oh god Baekhyun. But I'm serious, you gotta break that boy's heart. Shatter it to pieces like he did with yours. No more kissing or anything okay?"

Oh he'll shatter it alright. But the kissing part, he didn't know.

"Got it!"

"Good, now the papers."

Baekhyun looked at the stack of papers. "Dad, can I ask you a question?"

His dad nodded, looking at him.

"Can I please get my driver's license?"

His dad made a funny face and shook his head. "No Baek. Not yet. You know the reason why you can't drive yet."

"Dad. I mean I can do it. I know you're afraid of me crashing and hurting myself like Baekbom, but I'm not like him. I think Kyungsoo already has his driver's license and Luhan too. I don't want to keep brothering my friends or you guys to drive me around."

His dad was silent, leaning back in his chair. It took him a few seconds to think it through. "Baekhyun... How bad do you want you it?"

"I really want it dad. I've thought about it for a long time."

"Fine Baek. I will sign you up for driving school in the states."

Baekhyun frowned. "Ugh. Fine Dad."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On Monday, Baekhyun first thing on his schedule was to find Jongin. And kick his . Won't Kyungsoo love that?

But he needs to get his Statistics book first. When he arrived at his locker, it was slightly opened. He looked around before opening it. There a was letter which said, "Meet me in room B6 before lunch."

Baekhyun immediately thought it was Chanyeol, but it was so not Chanyeol's writing. The writing was in cursive and Chanyeol did not write in cursive. What freaked him out the most was the fact that his locker was open. It made him feel a little wary and scared. No one knew his combo except Chanyeol. But then Chanyeol could've told people. Awwh . What to do what to do. Baekhyun didn't know if he should meet the person because he was so freaked out already.

"Baekhyun!"

Baekhyun turned around to see Taeyeon walking towards with her arm streched out for a hug. Without a second thought, he hugged her.

"Oh have you met Tiffany Baek?" Baekhyun looked beside Taeyeon to a cute girl with curls and side bangs. She was slightly taller than him.

"No I have not. Well I'm Baekhyun." He put his hand out for her to shake. She smiled and shook it.

"Tiffany Wang. Hey aren't you Chanyeol's um- boy- I mean best friend?"

"Yeah he is! They're really close and stuff. You should meet Chanyeol. He's like the school's prince," Taeyeon exclaimed, holding hands with Baekhyun. Baekhyun found that the handing hand thing was weird since they weren't really dating, but whatever.

Tiffany smiled. "I actually know Chanyeol. We met in Japan. Do you know where I could find him?"

Baekhyun wanted to puke. "Prob on the gym."

"Will you take me there?"

Baekhyun instantaneously shook his head. "No. Well Chanyeol and I aren't on good terms at this moment so yeah. Taeyeon, will you take her?"

Nodding, Taeyeon kissed his cheek. "Okay. See you soon Baekkie." Baekhyun almost laughed at his nickname. Something about Tiffany made him really sick to his stomach. Now that he knows Chanyeol and Tiffany are friends, he wants to kill her too. Wait...

Is she the girl Chanyeol kissed in that picture? Oh whatever. He doesn't give a damn.

After he grabbed his Stats book, he headed towards the dance room because he was 99% percent sure Jongin was there. Or he could be in the gym. He knocked on the door when he got there. He could see Jongin sweat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter