Chapter 11

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Xiumin and Luhan looked at each other before Luhan grabbed Sehun's backpack and looked himself.

"Oh my god. Why does he have this?" Luhan was beyond shocked as he quickly snapped a picture for proof while Xiumin blocked him from Sehun's view.

Once he was done, he quickly zipped up Sehun's backpack and stood up. Xiumin copied him and as Luhan bolted out the door of the dance room, the dancers froze. Sehun looked confused as to why Luhan left and looked at Xiumin.

Xiumin didn't bother to look at Sehun or the dancers and ran out to see Luhan.

"LUHAN!" Xiumin yelled out the hallway.

He kept calling his name as he ran out the hallway, into the parking lot. He looked around for Luhan and saw him sitting down on the curb, shaking.

"Luhan. Are you okay?"

Luhan shook his head and walked up to Xiumin, hands on his shoulder. "Xiumin, I'm not okay? How can I be okay in a situation like this??"

Xiumin didn't say anything as Luhan ran his fingers through his golden hair. They stood in silence as they both were trying to figure things out.

"Xiumin, I'm going to kill him. You know that's he's obviously hiding some major and we don't know."

Xiumin scoffed as he kicked a rock into the parking lot. "No Lu. We just found out your boyfriend has our friend's personal records."

Luhan nodded. "And do you know that you can't just hack into the in school's lab and print out that . And Baekhyun's records was passworded. How the did he do it?" Luhan was frustrated.

"Luhan, your boyfriend is ed up."

Luhan stomped on his feet. "I know that now. And I can't just confront him. What's happening Xiumin!? Because I don't know."

Xiumin sighed. "Calm down. And we can just talk to him. Here, I'll ask him about it first and if I can't get answers from him, then you can take over. Besides, he's your best friend too, I can't believe you don't pay attention to what he's up too."

Luhan pouted. "Well, sorry. He's just so conservative and independent. It's like he really doesn't want people to bother him in his life and I could never get him to actually tell me . And we've known each other since grade school."

"We all know Sehun is a little um you know, he tends to be lonely. But how come you never butted into his life. What kind of friend are you?" Xiumin yelled shaking Luhan's shoulder.

"Sorry. I promise to look after him more. But, can I tell you something?"

Xiumin nodded, standing back.

"Sehun's not who we think he is."

Xiumin's eyes grew wide. "What are you talking about?"

Luhan sighed. "You know he's my best friend and stuff, but he hides things from me. To be honest, I wanted to date him to get to know his secrets, because he doesn't tell ANYONE his secrets."

"Do you like him though?"

Luhan nodded. "Yeah I like him. I think he's really something and I like mysterious guys. That's why I befriended him. He was a bit of a loner back then."

"Okay. But what do we do now? Do you know why Sehun would have that paper?"

Luhan shrugged. "Not really. But you know Baekhyun and him never really had a good relationship."

Xiumin nodded and suddenly glimpsed someone in near the right side of the parking lot and pushed Luhan out of sight. Luhan was confused, but as soon as that someone appeared in sight, his eyes grew wide.

"Isn't that Chanyeol?" Luhan whispered as Xiumin squinted his eyes.

Xiumin nodded as they both tried to see what Chanyeol was doing. Luhan realized that Chanyeol wasn't alone, but was with someone else. A girl with dark black hair and a petite figure.

Xiumin and Luhan looked at each other before eavesdropping on them.

"I can't believe you're actually leaving again Chanyeol," Dara said, as Chanyeol unlocked his car.

"I know. I only told my basketball team and Jongin. Now I think I only need to tell Baekhyun."

Dara nodded. "Yeah. Where is he?"

Luhan was positive he heard Chanyeol groan. "He's with Kyungsoo. He left school early to go to Kyungsoo's place."

"I see. But I just can't believe you canceled the plan. We've been working on it for so long and you let this one slip by..." Dara said, getting into Chanyeol's car.

Luhan and Xiumin looked at each other as Chanyeol's car drove away. Luhan snatched Xiumin's hand and pulled him to his car. They both got in and Luhan the engine.

"Let's follow them. Something's fishy here," Luhan said as he drove out the street and tried to find Chanyeol's gray car. Once he found it, he drove closer until they were at least 2 cars behind him.

Xiumin clutched on the seatbelt as he watched Chanyeol's car. "You know Baekhyun told me he was blackmailed by Dara."

Luhan glanced at Xiumin. "I know. But what's she doing with his best friend? And I want to know the ing plan and why Chanyeol's leaving."

They drove in silence until they found out they were in front of the Parks' Corporation. Xiumin and Luhan looked unsure as they see Dara and Chanyeol get out of the car and walk into the building.

"I wonder what they're doing here," Luhan said as they both unbuckled the seatbelt and slipped out of the car. Xiumin bit his lips when he saw that there were security guards.

"You think we should go in? I've never been in there before and there are security guards."

Luhan looked up the building and he started to feel sick. He looked at the security guards and turned to look at Xiumin. "I've been inside before. With Baekhyun months ago. I don't remember they had so many security guards."

"Let's just wait outside Lu. I don't want to risk getting caught," Xiumin said, motioning to their car. They both got in as they waited for Chanyeol and Dara to come out.

"Do you think Baekhyun and Chanyeol are as close as they used to be?" Xiumin asked.

Luhan sighed and rubbed his forehead before locking eyes with his friend. "Probably not. Chanyeol's a bit odd don't you think? I think he's hiding something."

"So is Sehun. I think Sehun was always hiding something from us."

Luhan didn't say anything as he looked at Xiumin. It was true, Sehun always seemed mysterious, there was no denying it.

After 20 minutes of waiting, Chanyeol and Dara finally came out. Luhan perked up and nudged Xiumin who almost fell asleep.

"They're out! Scroll down the windows." They both scrolled down the window and scrunched down so they won't them as they walked by.

"Let's get bubble tea, Chanyeol and then you can pick Baek up from Kyungsoo's," Dara said, pointing to the bubble shop across. Chanyeol shrugged as he texted on his phone.

"I guess. I just want to thank you for doing this Dara. And we all know you're gonna be in big trouble, but it means a lot to me that you did this."

"Yeah. I just don't wanna be put in juvenile for blackmailing Baek. But I'm glad your dad had stepped up and helped me," Dara said clinging on Chanyeol and they walked further and until both Luhan and Xiumin couldn't hear them anymore.

Luhan was clutching on his shirt and his heart was racing as he sat back in his seat, still watching Chanyeol and Dara from afar, speechless and biting his lips. Xiumin seemed frazzled and confused as he looked at Luhan, having so much to say, but was speechless as well.

"I can't believe this..." Luhan muttered, getting out his phone.

"We can't tell Baekhyun, Lu." Xiumin was quick to snatch the phone away from Luhan.

Luhan looked up at Xiumin, confused. "What do you mean? Of course we have to tell him! Chanyeol's been working with Dara and she was the one who blackmailed him! We have to tell him to get away from Chanyeol!"

"Luhan. Stop. We can't just tell him. He needs to find out himself! And I bet Chanyeol has a reason for doing this."

Luhan groaned. "Have you ever wondered why Baekhyun never caught up with Chanyeol and his plans?"

Xiumin leaned back into the seat and glanced at Luhan. "You mean why Baekhyun never realized the truth of the reality? When it's right in front of his eyes?"

"Yeah. It'll take him forever to actually realize that his best friend is messing with him."

"He probably already has a clue, but he's not doing anything about it," Xiumin said.

"What do we do now? If we can't tell him then what do we do?"

Xiumin shrugged. "Well first, YOU need to talk with Sehun."

 

 

 

 

 

 Baekhyun's phone woke him up at 5 and he groaned. He rubbed his eyes and got his phone from under his pillow. He saw Kyungsoo's message that reminded him that there was an early student council meeting at 7. Why did Kyungsoo wake up so early? he wondered. He always knew Kyungsoo woke up early, but he didn't know exactly WHY. He really needs to ask Kyungsoo why he wakes up early. He probably watches movies in the morning he thought. Kyungsoo loves movies.

He sighed as he realized he couldn't fall back asleep. He slowly got up and went into his closet. Today was Friday and he knew he had a game. He decided to go for a morning run to loosen up. He got out his work out clothes, which only included a white t-shirt and tight shorts.

He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He was at Kyungsoo's place yesterday, making a poster for Suho, to congratulate him for the upcoming year as president. Once he was done, he grabbed his running shoes and went downstairs.

He was surprised to see his dad downstairs, talking on the phone. His dad acknowledged him and simply smiled, looking at his clothes. He nodded at him and Baekhyun opened the door to start his running. He usually never runs in the morning, but he likes to be in shape for the game.

When he got back, his noticed that his dad had made him breakfast. He quickly got his shoes off and thanked his dad.

"No problem son. How was your run?"

"Refreshing. I should do it more often," He simply said. "How's everything at the company?"

His dad sighed and looked down at the table. "Not good. We got hacked. My assistant just found out we got hacked and I'm very worried. We can't lose our data."

Baekhyun was shocked at the news. "Do you know who hacked it?" His dad shook his head and Baekhyun bit his lips.

"We don't know yet, but right now, we still need to worry about Dara."

Baekhyun nodded. "When do we start the plan?"

"Tomorrow."

Baekhyun shook his head. "Can't. Homecoming is tomorrow, I can't miss it."

"Well then. We'll just have to postpone it. Are you going eat Baek?" His dad asked, pointing to the eggs with rice.

Baekhyun looked down at his food. "Yeah. After I shower. It's not good to eat before you shower anyway."

His dad nodded. "Okay. Anyway, so you and Chanyeol are still best friends right?" His dad reluctantly asked.

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah..."

His dad nodded, taking a seat besides his son. He watched Baekhyun open the frig to get water. "You know you shouldn't hang out with Chanyeol anymore."

Baekhyun choked in his water and slowly recovered. He pinched his nose and looked at his father. "Why?"

His dad shrugged. "Nothing. It's that he's a Park and I really don't want you guys to hang out anymore."

"What the heck dad? We've been hanging out ever since we were kids. It never bothered you."

"Well that was then, this is now. You guys are older now. I didn't really expect for you guys to be by each other's side all this time."

"He's my best friend."

"I know. Let me ask you this. Do you even know why Chanyeol left in the summer? Has he even told his best friend?"

Baekhyun didn't say anything and his father nodded, getting the idea.

"You see? He doesn't even tell you. I don't think you should be hanging out with our rival anymore," His dad simply said, getting up.

"What does being a rival have to do with anything?" Baekhyun asked, exasperated.

"Chanyeol's just not trustworthy Baek. Just don't hang out with him."

Baekhyun stayed frozen as he watched his dad walk up the stairs. He brushed his sweaty hair back . He wondered why his dad didn't want him to hang out with Chanyeol anymore. What did Chanyeol do?

He knew he didn't trust Chanyeol anymore. He's been having mixed for his best friend, he didn't know what was up. He remembered seeing Chanyeol with Dara yesterday and he felt like Chanyeol was betraying him. He didn't think he could ever trust Chanyeol anymore, after he saw them together. Dara blackmailed him and Chanyeol didn't care. He didn't care. Overall, what hurts the most was that he felt like he was played with, it made him so mad. He thought that Chanyeol would never play with him, but maybe he was just as clueless as everyone thought.

He finally went upstairs to take a quick shower. He rummaged through his closet and his eyes stopped at a big red t-shirt. He knew it was Chanyeol's and quickly took it out and went back to looking for what he should wear. He decided on a button up dress shirt and jeans. He was too lazy to actually care for what he was gonna wear and quickly jumped into the shower.

Once was done, he styled his hair and put his stuff into his backpack. His eyes landed on the promise ring.

He picked up the ring and slowly put it on... Then he quickly slipped it off and put it into his pocket. He had to give Chanyeol the ring back, he didn't want the ring. He can't believe Chanyeol was stupid enough to actually buy the damn thing.

No way was he wearing the ring.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the meeting, the whole ASB team presented Suho with a poster. Suho was shocked and wondered why they even did it for him. Everyone gave him a hug as Suho tried to figure out who actually made the poster, because he knew his ASB team is lazy as heck on making posters.

"Stop guessing Suho. It really doesn't matter. Just know that we love you, pres," Baekhyun said.

"Thanks. You guys are the best."

Everyone smiled at Suho and patted him before leaving. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun decided to hang back and talk with Suho, since they never really talk with him since he's been busy.

"Who's your homecoming date Suho?" Kyungsoo asked, rolling up the poster for Suho.

"Date? Do I really need one?" Suho asked.

"Yeah. You said all the officers need one."

"I know. I thought I would be able to ask him days ago, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter