Chapter 19

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Word vomit really. Uhhh, enjoy?? 

 

 

 

 

"I won't listen. Go away!" Baekhyun covered his ears with both his hands and walked away as fast as he can. "Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala!"

"Baekhyun, stop it." Walking towards Baekhyun, Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand away from his ears. "This is about your secret. We need to talk about it."

Baekhyun paused, confusion filled his face and he looked up at Chanyeol. "I don't have a secret."

"Yes you do. You told me everything about you, but there is one thing you didn't tell me."

"I don't know what secret you're talking about."

"Baekhyun, just come, we need to talk."

Now that scared Baekhyun. He took a step back. Going with Chanyeol? Chanyeol could be a serial killer for all he knows. " no, leave me alone. You're some in serial killer aren't you?"

"God dammit, why are you like this? You're acting like a little . Just come with me, I won't in hurt you." Chanyeol was clearly irritated with Baekhyun.

"You're gonna tie me to your car and kidnap like the maniac you are and you're gonna kill my family too. No way in hell am I gonna follow you."

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the smaller boy. "Baekhyun, just follow me."

"No."

Chanyeol took a step closer, placing his hands on Baekhyun's two shoulders. He felt Baekhyun shake so he leaned his face closer to the small boy, noses touching. "Are you afraid of me Baek?"

Yes, yes I am you tard. "No. You just scare the out of me."

Chanyeol tightened his hold on Baekhyun's shoulder. "I really mean it. Are you really afraid of me? Not like this, but as a friend. Have you always been like this?"

Baekhyun bit his lips, looking away. "No Chanyeol. It's just that you tend to scare people with your okay? I do get scared like, right now. I'm in scared."

"I won't hurt you, I promise." Chanyeol slid his hands down Baekhyun's shoulder to his palms. "I'm not some serial killer, I'm your best friend. You've known me since forever Baek. I won't hurt you."

"I don't trust you. All these years, I thought you would never do that to me. You're a ing liar."

"I'm sorry. This is why we need to talk. I need to explain myself and if you would stop with all this and come with me, we would get things in done."

Shaking his head, Baekhyun tried to loosen Chanyeol's grip. "Chanyeol, like I said, no way in hell am I going to follow-"

Baekhyun got cut off as soon as Chanyeol pushed him against the wall and he groaned, his back hurting with pain.

"You listen here Baekhyun, you don't know because whatever in Dara told you was a lie. They're all ing lies. And now, you will in get your stubborn into my car and we will talk. Got it? I don't want all your right now and you will do what I tell you alright?" Chanyeol's face was so close to Baekhyun's face, Baekhyun felt like he was suffocating. "Now get your into my car."

Baekhyun loathed it when Chanyeol was like that and he knew better than to disobey the guy. He was slightly scared of Chanyeol and he thinks he always will be. He sighed and walked to Chanyeol's car. Chanyeol unlocked it and they got in.

Once they were in, Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun. Baekhyun had his head down. Chanyeol lifted up Baekhyun's chin with his index finger. "There's nothing to be scared of." And then Chanyeol put his key into the car and they drove off.

Arriving at the Chanyeol's house, Baekhyun could feel his adrenaline and nervousness pumping up, he glanced at Chanyeol. Chanyeol was already out the door so Baekhyun quickly unbuckled his belt and got out. He walked behind Chanyeol up to the porch and Chanyeol unlocked his door, grabbing onto Baekhyun's hands.

Chanyeol led him to the kitchen and pulled out a chair for Baekhyun. "Sit." Baekhyun sat down, eyeing the taller boy. He hates it when Chanyeol gets bossy.

Chanyeol poured apple juice for the both of them and microwaved leftover Korean BBQ for Baekhyun, just in case he was hungry. After Chanyeol was done, he placed the drink and food in front of Baekhyun and sat down, opposite of him.

"So whatever I say is whatever I want to say. You know I'm not necessarily good with words so I'll just say what I want to say, okay? And besides, they can all be utter bull to you or worth hearing for." Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun but Baekhyun looked away, scrunching up his face.

"There's really not much to explain. If I think hard enough, I'll probably-"

Chanyeol cut him off, "Baekhyun, listen, you are not getting out of this house without me explaining so you better listen up." Chanyeol sipped his apple juice before continuing. "The blackmailing was actually up to me. I chosed to blackmail you because I wanted to. I wanted to see how you would react to all of this because I really don't give a damn. Blackmailing you could be like the worst thing I ever did to you or it could be better than me lying to you all the time. I don't know why blackmailing was something I'd ever do, but you didn't seem so affected by it anyways." He paused to see Baekhyun's reaction, but Baekhyun was quiet, eating the BBQ.

"I'm really sorry. You're the best thing in my life Baekhyun, you've got to understand that. I'm really sorry for everything. Whatever Dara told you may or may not be a lie, it's up to you to believe that. So now, I want to say that my dad surely had everything to do with this. He planned out what we planned so when we left for 3 months, we went to California. We stayed at his friend's house which was located in L.A so we learned so many things to improve our company. We needed to do whatever it took it to beat your ass company, we planned there, I got tutored there, I met a few friends there. California was great, but you weren't there. I had to keep telling myself that whatever I do would or would not break us apart. I took the risk, Baek. I didn't change. I never changed. I'm still the same, but what really irked my motivation was you.

"I don't hate you, I never will. I did this because I wanted to do it. My dad didn't force me, my mom didn't care, it was me that did what I did.

"Surely, I had my reasons. Remember at the restaurant when I said that the reason I left had nothing to do with you? It had everything to do with you. My dad said I had a soft spot for you, he said if I didn't take on my own actions, something's bound to happen. I realized that I did have a soft for you, but it was because you're my best friend. I never lied and said you were the best thing in my life because you are. I never want to lose you.

"What I said at the restaurant was all utter bull. It was all lies. I lie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter