Chapter 23

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol have always thought that throwing free throws was the best thing in basketball. His specially was shooting, but apparently, it's not.

Zelo was better than him in that. He really liked being point guard, but ing god, he hated when there's no one to back him up, and he can't even shot the ball in the hoop halfway to court. Well maybe he can try but he won't. He looked at Daehyun running up to block his opponent and , he wasn't supposed to do that. Chanyeol decided to run up and dribble the ball to the left side, sidestepping around his defender before he sees Kris framing for him and-

He trips.

The whistle blew.

"That was the best you can do Chanyeol? You don't just run up, you have to run around and when you see Zelo at the wing, he will bounce it to you and the you can just run through and Zelo will toss it back when you're at net and boom, there you go. A free shot." His coach seemed pissed and all Chanyeol could do was sigh. CIF was in a few weeks and he really needed to keep his game up.

They did the scrimmage agianst the JV once again and this time, Chanyeol decided to just toss the ball to Daehyun who was nearest to him before he ran through the middle. Daehyun dribbled the ball and tossed it to Zelo who threw it to Chanyeol. It all happened in very quick motion and bingo, they got the point.

His coach was clapping and so was the JV coach. "Good job guys. Now for the next 20 minutes, do your layups and don't miss. If I see you guys missing them, you know what that means. But I will count each as 40 pushups instead of 20. Now get in two lines and start." Everyone internally groaned. Their coach was crazy sometimes and strict.

The thing he hated the most about practice, was the end. Where everyone had to layups around the court. It was the most tiring part and the hardest part. The ending was hardest because his coach always said that the hardest part of a game was the end so you need to endure the pain and keep going.

After the 20 minutes, Chanyeol had to do 80, Zelo had to do 120, Kris and everyone else did 160 pushups. When everyone was done, their bodies was practically sore.

"So now that everyone did the pushups, let's do the Shirt Sweeping Run. We have at least 10 minutes left so that'll give us enough time to do this." Everyone really groaned. Everyone had to take off their practice jersey and use it as a sweeper back forth across the length of the court. They had to keep doing it and not stop just like with the layups. Once the jerseys were off, they all leaned down and positioned themselves like they were running. Arms out and holding the jersey to ground while legs and feet are stretched out and ready to run. Coach told them to start and everyone did.

"Whoa, it was even worse than that time we scrimmaged with Varsity girls," Chen said when they arrived at the locker room. Everyone's jersey was off because they didn't want to put it back on. "Now look at our jerseys! Once again it's dirty."

Chanyeol didn't even care about Chen whining about how harsh practice was. Practice was always harsh. He checked his phone and he had 3 missed messages. One from Tiffany, one from Jongin, and the last one was his brother.

"Hey guys, let's all eat out today. We haven't done that since last year," Daehyun said, glancing at everyone.

"Good idea, but I have to go home now," Zelo said, putting on his shirt.

Everyone nodded, saying they also had to go home and do things. Daehyun didn't say anything afterwards. Chanyeol looked at his team for a minute before sighing.

"Alright guys. We are going to have a team night out on Friday. We don't have a game on Friday so it means we will have more time to bond and talk about life. Bring dates, bring money, bring whatever. You better not miss it." Chanyeol eyed everyone.

"Chanyeol, everyone's busy on Friday." Chanyeol gave Chen a look.

"So?? We haven't had a bonding in forever and we've been a team for how long? 4 years Chen. Whoever misses the bonding will have to be excluded from the team."

"That's harsh bro," Kris muttered.

Chanyeol didn't say anything as he wiped his neck.

Once he, Chen, and Kris were done changing, they walked to the parking lot. It was pretty dark outside now due daylights savings.

"You know Chanyeol," Chen said, clicking his tongue, hands placed on Chanyeol broad shoulders, "you need to get laid. Let's got the bar sometime kay?"

Chanyeol raised his eyebrows and glanced at Kris. Kris almost laughed. Chanyeol shrugged Chen's shoulder off and gave him a funny look. "I think you're talking to the wrong person here Chen. I don't drink nor do I want to have drunken with anyone."

"Fine. Kris, you want to go to bar with me?'

Kris just laughed. "I'm sorry Chen, but I would rather stay home and sleep."

Chen groaned. "Whatever guys. See you tomorrow." He walked to his car.

Chanyeol and Kris looked at each other for awhile before walking towards Chanyeol's car.

"Tao's ignoring my messages," Kris bluntly said out of nowhere.

Chanyeol turned to look at Kris. He knew that Kris and Tao were a package deal and nothing could break them apart, but why was Tao doing this?

"Is Tao too busy nowadays?"

Kris shrugged, sighing. He had never felt like this before and with the way that things are happening with Tao, he doesn't know what to do. Kris looked at Chanyeol. "You know Chanyeol, Chen was right. You do need to get laid."

Chanyeol chuckled, shoulders slightly going up and down. "I could say the same to you."

"Are you implying that I cheat on Tao?"

"I'm implying that you should have a little fun, that's all."

"It's the same thing."

"I was joking."

They both stared at each other. Although they both were only close friends, Chanyeol did found Kris really handsome, especially when he wore a lot of swag clothing and he wouldn't lie that he never thought about kissing the guy. He glanced at Kris' lips for a second and looked away when Kris smirked his lips, eyes trailing to his plump lips.

"You know Chanyeol, I saw what you did there."

Chanyeol shook his head, tightening his grip on the steering wheel. Aww . "I saw what you did too Kris. We shouldn't be doing this."

"How many times had you and Baekhyun kissed?"

Chanyeol groaned. "I don't know Kris." He looked up and saw Kris coming closer. He had never felt so weird before. "Kris. This is cheating."

"Oh come on. It's not like he'll care anyways."

Kris slightly leaned down for Chanyeol to see what was happening. Chanyeol internally cursed. Their lips met for a chaste kiss and Chanyeol had to tilt his head up since Kris was taller. They kissed for awhile until Chanyeol finally parted his lips, letting Kris his way into his mouth, but suddenly Kris pulled back, clenching his hands.

"You're right. I shouldn't be doing this."

Chanyeol sighed, lips still slightly wet. "Kris, you know what is right and wrong. And you are probably a worst kisser than Krystal."

"I bet you liked it though."

"What the heck Kris?" Chanyeol was kinda pissed. Kris gave him a look. "Ugh, I mean it's different kissing someone else's lips that are bigger than mine."

Kris sighed, looking out the window. "Yeah, I agree."

"Anyway, we should get home."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sometimes when you think you know someone wouldn't backstab, they do. When you think you know someone very well, you don't. So technically, does Baekhyun even know what's going on anymore? The answer is no.

So he 'accidently' kicked the ball at Luhan's face during the game. It wasn't as if he really meant to do it, it just sort of happened.

They didn't talk much after the game because Luhan thought that Baekhyun kicked at him on purpose. Not really. But Baekhyun really wanted to talk.

"You know, that soccer ball really liked you," Baekhyun nonchalantly said, swinging his arm around Luhan.

"I really doubt it..." Luhan muttered, shrugging the boy off.

"What's wrong?"

Luhan shrugged.

"Luhan, just tell-"

Luhan shook his head, cutting Baekhyun off, "Baek look- I- I'm sorry okay? I'm not trying to hurt you or anything. I'm just doing this because I owe Lay a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter