Chapter 2

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank god the teacher told Chanyeol to sit down before he even had a chance to talk to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was actually happy it happened because he was not prepared for Chanyeol. He probably never will be. He thinks he's just gonna drop down and hug his muscular leg and tell him to never leave again. Of course that could happen, like when he begged Kyungsoo to run for school's secretary because he would totally win against Tao. Baekhyun just didn't want Tao to win and knew he would make a terrible secretary so he decided to jump on Kyungsoo because Kyungsoo was the perfect secretary, it could make him more known around the school. 

As the bell rang, Baekhyun literally shoved everything in his backpack and ran out the door before Chanyeol could catch him. There was a chance he could escape for right now, and maybe face him later, but he knew life hated him. 

He felt strong arms tighten around his waist and strong chest that leaned onto his back. OH ! I'm gonna die now, he panicked.

"Where do you think you're going? We have 10 minutes before 1st-period starts," his voiced practically made him shiver down to his toes. It's not like he's scared of Chanyeol, but it's just the fact that he was afraid of actually facing him after months of missing him.

Chanyeol finally lets go of Baekhyun only to make him turn around to face him. Baekhyun was too flustered to look at him because he knows he's too weak to stay mad at him. 

"Baek. C'mon look at me. Don't you miss me?" Chanyeol lifted up Baekhyun's face to make him look at him in the eye. Baekhyun didn't want to look at him just yet, so he turned away. Chanyeol held on Baek's cheek to turn it directly in front of his face. Baekhyun's heart was pounding so loudly, and he hoped Chanyeol couldn't hear it because it'd be so embarrassing. 

Baekhyun finally faced him. For the first time, he noticed that Chanyeol's face became more masculine and smooth. What he wanted was to reach out and touch it, but he didn't have the urge. They made eye contact and that made Baekhyun want to scream and hide. He'd been so afraid to face him, he didn't want to feel intimidated by his best friend, but he felt so weak and afraid, he just wanted this to stop. He wanted to be with Kyungsoo or Jongin. Even Chen or Suho even. Anyone, just not Chanyeol. 

They stayed like that for a while until Kyungsoo showed up and coughed along with Jongin. Since when did they get along? Baekhyun asked himself. Chanyeol and Baekhyun continued to stare at each other a minute longer ignoring both Jongin and Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo got tired of this so he decided to pull them both away, saying bye to Chanyeol and giving Jongin a look and quickly took Baekhyun to his next class. 

"Baekhyun! Snap out of it!" Kyungsoo slapped Baekhyun on his head until he finally focused. Baekhyun just kept silent.

"Dude, what happened out there? You ran out class and Chanyeol went after you. I don't know man, but Jongin stopped me from following you. He explained t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter