Chapter 3

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Talk to him."

"No, I have soccer practice."

"It doesn't start till 3."

"I want to be early."

"Stop it, you're never early. You need to talk to him. Or I'll make him come to you."

"Fine. I don't care."

Baekhyun just wants to hide from that tall giant. Kyungsoo just doesn't understand that he's too chicken to face him. Hopefully, Kyungsoo doesn't actually go to Chanyeol because he'll be doomed. 

"Baekhyun. You can't always run away from your fears," Kyungsoo said walking down the hallway

Baekhyun knows that Kyungsoo is always right, that's why he always listens to him. But maybe not today. And maybe not tomorrow, but he knows this is gonna come back and bite him in the . 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun finally decides to talk to Jongin instead of Chanyeol. He knows Jongin knows a lot about Chanyeol, that's why they're always together and more so. Since the dance competition is coming up, Jongin is usually at dance practice, that's why Baekhyun decides to find him in the dance room. 

As he walks to open the door, he stopped. He was now upset and curious as to what they're talking about. Or why they're together again. He saw it all, the way Kyungsoo and Jongin were so very close, only a few steps away from each, talking and even flirting. Baekhyun knows Kyungsoo's not supposed to be here, he has art class. Baekhyun was confused on why Kyungsoo would be here talking to Jongin. He knew the boy hated Jongin. Instead of walking away like thought he should, he barged in.

"Hey, Jongin and hey Kyungsoo," he gave Kyungsoo a tone that meant they'll be talking later. 

Both guys paused and looked at Baekhyun. Kyungsoo instantly stepped away from Jongin and greeted Baekhyun. Jongin did the same. Baekhyun knows something is going on and he wants to know what it is. Yep, Baekhyun is one curious .

"What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that."

"I was just talking to Jongin about...um...the dance competition," Kyungsoo stuttered which was only half true. He's not a good liar.

"Yeah, okay. But why were you guys so close? Well, nevermind, I also want to talk to Jongin and you should be in art class," Baekhyun pulled Kyungsoo to the door. "So have fun Kyungsoo," and with that Baekhyun pushed him out the dance room. He knows that Kyungsoo will kill him later. 

Baekhyun returned back to a sweet looking Jongin. "Hey, Jongin. Do you have something to tell me?" He was referring to the other thing. 

Jongin was taken back, unsure how to answer. "I would tell you, but it's not my job to."

"What do you mean? Of course you can tell me," Baekhyun felt so desperate at the moment. If Jongin doesn't tell him, he will kill him.

"Baekhyun, the only person you should actually be asking is the person you're avoiding. He'll give you answers." And with that Jongin patted him on the head and grabbed his bag and left. 

Baekhyun was going to kill someone. He thought Jongin would be cool enough to give him answers, boy he was wrong. He didn't want to face Chanyeol yet, but he knew he would have to sooner or later. This is just driving him crazy. Chanyeol returning from his trip and not telling him, Jongin acting up, Kyungsoo with his begging, he didn't know what to do. He couldn't handle being the one not knowing anything, Kyungsoo probably knew all of this already. The only thing he could do was face Chanyeol. He could do it. He knew he was kidding himself. He knew he will regret his decision.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was only a few more days until soccer tournament and Baekhyun was a mess. He couldn't keep his duties as vice president or maintain his grades. He was doomed. He actually wasn't really doomed, but he was a nervous wreck. Over the past few days, Chanyeol on got his nerves again. Being the best friend he still is, he supports Baekhyun and brings him food after soccer practice. Baekhyun thought it as a joke and gave it to Daehyun instead because that boy loves to eat and he's one of the starting five. Chanyeol never told him why he left and gave never gave him answers, but Baekhyun still wanted know the answers but never pried it out him. They're on good terms for now. Still bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter