Chapter 1

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't think I can do it."

"Yes, you can!"

"It's harder than you think, Kyungsoo."

"Have I ever proved you wrong?"

"I think I'm gonna barf."

Kyungsoo immediately pushed his best friend inside an empty janitor's closet and decided to not give him a break. He worked so hard for this, especially for the past week. He will not and cannot screw this up. Kyungsoo has never felt so frustrated with Baekhyun before. Kyungsoo is now Baekhyun's best friend, taking the place of Chanyeol ever since that douche decided to leave Baekhyun without telling him anything. You can see how Baekhyun reacted to that, weeks of hating that douche. 

"Hey, Baekhyun... I know I've been hard on you this past week, but to be honest, I'm not sorry. You've worked harder than most of us, even Suho and Chen combined. Everyone is waiting for you." Kyungsoo tried to make him feel better, hoping it would work,  just maybe.

All he got was whimper from the boy, then a full on eye contact, which meant he finally gave in. 

"I've never done this before."

"I know Baek. But it's alright. I'm here for you, like always."

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo for a minute before sighing. "I'll do it, but if I do barf, you're cleaning it up," Baekhyun said walking away with shaky legs and nervousness.

Once on stage, together the four boys sang, with a lot of nervousness on Baekhyun's part. The only reason he agreed to be a part of this performance was because of Kyungsoo saying he needed to express himself more. HAHA. Bull. It was mainly because of Chanyeol. Chanyeol told Kyungsoo to make him sing and perform on stage so he can watch, but what drives him crazy is the fact that Chanyeol was not there to see him perform. He worked his off just for tonight, hoping that Chanyeol would return and see it. Boy, he was wrong. This was why he hated Chanyeol. Not being there with him.

Kyungsoo is just like his other friend, Jongin. Both of them wanted him to sing, kept nagging him and making him feel guilty. One day, he'll snap and kill both of them, but without them, he wouldn't be about to survive life, ever since Chanyeol left.  How ironic that they those two hate each other, with Jongin forwardly stated that Kyungsoo was scary and bossy. From then on, Kyungsoo had taken a dislike to Jongin. Jongin was really popular, known as the school's best iest dancer while Kyungsoo was known as the school's one and only adorable doe-eyed secretary. 

Walking down the steps had never been so hard for Baekhyun, with his dizziness altering him as students and teachers congratulated him with banquets, flowers, chocolate, and even wet kisses. He immediately wiped them off. He hated being touched by people. 

"Baekhyun!!! You did great! Oh and I forgot, I got you chocolate!" Jongin came running into Baekhyun and accidently pushed Kyungsoo to the ground. The look on Kyungsoo's face was priceless. 

"Sorry Kyungsoo, didn't see you there," he said with a smirk.

"No, it's alright, I think I needed someone to push me so I can push them back," Kyungsoo said, shoving Jongin to the ground, but Jongin was too strong for Kyungsoo. 

Baekhyun shook his head at Kyungsoo's stupid actions. "Um guys, seriously? Why now? Ugh, Kyungsoo stop." Baekhyun gave him a pull while Kyungsoo glared at Jongin while Jongin just smirked. He hated when these two fight, he knew Jongin was cocky, but he was sweet a guy. He didn't know why Kyungsoo hated him so much.

"Thanks for the chocolate Jongin, good luck on your dance performance next week!" Baekhyun shouted and took the chocolate box while yanking on Kyungsoo. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Tell me. Why are you friends with him again?" Kyungsoo instantly asked him on the way back home.

"Kyung, he's a great guy, please, just try to get along with him. You know, I should like lock you guys in an empty classroom, like no desks or supplies or anything because I know you would try to kill with ANYTHING. But you can't kill him with your bare hands," Baekhyun said staring at the night sky and back to Kyungsoo.

Kyungs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter