Chapter 10

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I like Jongin."

Baekhyun's eyes grew big and he dropped his English book. "WHAT? YOU LIKE JONG-"

Kyungsoo covered Baekhyun's mouth. "Shut up."

Baekhyun moved Kyungsoo's hand away and reached down to get his book. "How'd this happen?"

Kyungsoo shrugged. "I don't know. I realized he's not so bad and he's pretty sweet. And I had a dream about him okay? He's been on my mind lately and I just can't get him off. And it's been so hard. I couldn't sleep for days Baekhyun."

"Kyungsoo, I can't believe you didn't tell me before. How long?"

Kyungsoo tilted his head to the side. "Um when we had our first kiss okay? He just kissed me and I couldn't stop myself. I had to kiss him back, like we were meant for each other." 

Baekhyun nodded, confused. "I don't really get it."

"Have you ever kissed someone and felt like you guys were meant for each other? Like you guys were the only one the planet?"

Baekhyun didn't say anything because he had felt that way with someone before. He just didn't want to tell Kyungsoo.

"Who was your first kiss, Baek?"

"Chanyeol." Well, there's no point in lying.

Kyungsoo's eyes grew wide. "Chanyeol? You're serious? Well ok then..."

"Yeah... So what about it?"

"Well when you kissed Chanyeol, what did you feel?"

What did Baekhyun feel? He really had no idea. Baekhyun never thought about it before. The first time they kissed, he felt butterflies and Chanyeol's lips were the best thing at that time. And he still feels the same. He didn't exactly know what it meant. He really didn't know.

"I don't know Kyungsoo. I really don't. His kisses are great, but I don't know. What am I supposed to feel?"

Kyungsoo put his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder slowly since he knows his best friend doesn't like being touched. "Let me ask you. Do you like Chanyeol or his kisses?"

"I don't know what you're saying Kyungsoo. I like them both." Baekhyun said, befuddled and Kyungsoo shook his head.

"No I mean, you don't have feelings for Chanyeol and vice versa... Then it makes me wonder why you guys act like this."

Baekhyun shrugged. "Is it okay to feel butterflies when you kiss? Because I feel them, at times..." Baekhyun uttered.

Kyungsoo nodded, not really understanding why Baekhyun was blushing. "I guess. Jongin kissed me and he makes me feel butterflies sometimes, but I still hate him."

"I don't understand Kyungsoo. You hate him, but you like him? Is there such thing?"

Kyungsoo groaned. "He drives my heart crazy okay? Leave it as that Baekhyun. God, you're stupid."

"I have no idea what you're trying to explain Kyungsoo. You probably just have mixed feelings for the guy. Or I don't in know what you have. I never experienced it, so what I do I know."

Kyungsoo sighed. "Anyway, are you going to homecoming? Jongin proposed to me yesterday with cupcakes and roses."

Baekhyun sniggered. "That's cute. I remember you told him to get that for you." Kyungsoo smacked Baekhyun's arm.

"And I don't know if I'll go though."

Kyungsoo nodded and nudged Baekhyun. "Hey Baek. I see Chanyeol and Krystal." Baekhyun turned around to see Krystal clinging on Chanyeol and Chanyeol looked really annoyed. "Tell her to get off your boyfriend."

Baekhyun shook his head. "He's my best friend, not my boyfriend Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo quickly snatched Baekhyun's arm and pulled him to the direction of Krystal and Chanyeol. They followed them around the corner and Kyungsoo kept them out of sight, but they could still eavesdrop.

"Come on Chanyeol, your boyfriend doesn't have to know," Krystal said, pulling on Chanyeol.

"Krystal, please, I don't want to cheat on him. He wouldn't like it." Chanyeol said, voice clearly irritated.

"Take me to homecoming Chanyeol. Just once." Chanyeol shook his head.

"Can't. I already asked Baekhyun and he agreed. Take your hands off me." Chanyeol said, pushing her off. The thing was, he never asked Baekhyun yet. Krystal immediately pulled Chanyeol's head down and kissed him.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun's eyes grew wide. And Baekhyun flinched. He swore Chanyeol kissed back. Kyungsoo saw Baekhyun's reaction and pulled him away.

"Baekhyun, um did he really ask you to homecoming?" Kyungsoo asked as they walked to their homeroom.

Baekhyun shook his head. "He didn't. And I don't want him to anyway. It's weird."

Kyungsoo slapped Baekhyun's head. "And you don't think making out with your best friend in the middle of the hallway was weird Baek. Just shut up." Baekhyun did as he was told until the bell rung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Luna and Minho finally got finished with the tickets. So now we sell. As you all know, each of you guys will be holding at least 30 or more tickets and each one is $25. We lowered the price this year, we aren't too sure students are very excited about homecoming this year," Suho said, looking at everyone, then at Baekhyun.

"Well, this year we'll just do what we did last year. We have less than a week to sell these tickets and homecoming is on Saturday. Just try to get everyone to come or you know, ask people. I will have my soccer team come to homecoming and I'll ask the basketball team too. Well, let's just invite all the athletes. And get people pumped up to buy the tickets," Baekhyun announced, putting his hands on the table.

Everyone at the table nodded and groaned, Suho gave everyone looks.

"Students, I want all you guys to come okay? I want my whole ASB team to come and you guys should invite all your friends," said the ASB teacher, Mr. Choi.

Everyone groaned.

"We all know we need to go. But then the thing is homecoming are mostly you know homecoming, and we have to vote for king and queen. Basically, dates," Luna denounced, sulking in her seat.

"Then bring dates, " Suho retorted, becoming annoyed.

"Anyway guys, let's just skip that. The thing is we need someone in charge of votes. I mean the officers can do it, but we need to plan the homecoming and stuff. So we need some of you guys to do the votes. Voting starts tomorrow in front of the gym. So who wants to do it? Remember it's a lot of work too," Baekhyun said. Luna, Sunny, Taeyeon raised their hands while everyone else didn't seem interested.

"Wow, you guys are so enthusiastic," Mr. Choi said sarcastically. "Well alright. Write your names down and let's start passing out tickets. And then, Suho you can call the meeting over." Suho nodded as Mr. Choi took some papers and left the ASB room.

"Well, alright. Remember to sell the tickets. We want people to come to homecoming this year. Oh and I almost forgot. We need singers."

"Let's call Chen. And then Baekhyun and Kyungsoo can do it too. And are you busy? Can you still sing?" Taeyeon asked, helping Baekhyun pass out the tickets.

Suho shook his head. "I can, but I'm working at homecoming. And besides, I'm not the best singer. And can you guys do it?" Suho asked, looking at the two guys.

Baekhyun shook his head. "No, not again. I'm not going on stage ever again. I think, we can ask Luhan. He's a great singer and I think he'll do it."

Suho nodded, checking his phone. "And Kyungsoo? Will you do it?"

Kyungsoo nodded. "Yeah. I'll do it."

"Thanks a lot and I'll ask Chen and Luhan while you guys do the tickets."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Baekhyun, everyone is voting for you and Chanyeol. You guys are like the next hot thing!" Luhan exclaimed walking into Chemistry class.

Baekhyun looked up from his notes and made a funny face. "Really? They're voting for us? For Kings?"

Luhan nodded. "Yeah. Sunny said she saw most of your guy's names."

Baekhyun nodded as Luhan sat down. "That's cool. But I think Chanyeol should win."

"I think it should be Chanyeol as king and you as queen." Yongguk laughed from the lab table.

Baekhyun scrowled at him. "We weren't talking to you."

The bell rang and students barged into class.

"Baekkie, I'll vote for you!" One of the girls exclaimed.

"I'll vote 5 times for you Baek!" Another screamed at him and he flinched. And then more girls said they were gonna vote him and even asked him to homecoming.

Baekhyun rejected every one, nicely.

"Girls, calm down. You can vote for Baekhyun, but please don't shout in class," Mrs. Kim said, standing up from her table.

"And as you all know we have a quiz today. Well we always have quizzes but today will be mutiple choice. Since most of you like that anyway. So clear off you desk except for an eraser and pencil," Mrs. Kim said, getting the quizzes from her desk.

Everyone groaned.

"Did you study?" Luhan asked, putting down his book.

Baekhyun nodded. "Yeah. You?"

Luhan shook his head. "I never study."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Xiumin, please talk to me," Chen said, following Xiumin out into the hallway. He's been following him ever since school started. Not literally, but yeah.

Xiumin stayed quiet as he walked to his locker. He didn't want to talk to Chen because he was still a little bothered about him kissing Siwon and for lying. And his feelings are so mixed up, he didn't know what to do.

"Xiumin, talk to me. I know you're upset," Chen said, trying to take Xiumin's hand, but Xiumin was too fast for him.

"Chen, please go away," Xiumin said, not looking at him.

"Xiumin, I know what I did hurt you. But I have a reason."

Xiumin shook his head. "It's okay Chen. I don't really care anymore. It's just that you were never honest with me. And that makes me upset. But I wasn't that upset about you kissing Siwon. Just the fact that you lied."

Chen groaned as brushed his hair back. "I'm sorry I lied. Just forgive me."

Xiumin looked up at Chen. "Fine. I forgive you. But we're over Chen. I think I'd rather be single now." Xiumin closed his locker.

Chen didn't say anything as he stared at Xiumin, clearly upset.

"You're breaking up with me? Really? But what about homecoming?"

"Ask someone else or don't go at all. I'm asking Chanyeol."

Chen laughed. "You're asking Chanyeol? But he's obviously going with Baekhyun. And you're going with me Xiumin."

Xiumin shook his head. "No Chen."

"Hey guys," Key yelled, running up to the ex-couple, putting his arms around Chen.

Xiumin smiled at Key while Chen looked like he was gonna punch someone.

"Hi Key," Xiumin said.

Key nodded at Xiumin looked at Chen. "Buddy wassup?"

Chen sighed and looked at Key. "Nothing."

Key looked at Chen then back at Xiumin, figuring things out. He nodded as he put his arms down from Chen. "Ok. Well see ya Chen. Let's go to swim practice Xiumin."

Xiumin nodded and both waved to Chen and walked down the hallway.

Chen groaned as he walked back into the gym's locker room to change.

Most of the guys were done changing when Chen entered. They all saw him and greeted him. Kris saw Chen and patted his back, sensing his teammate and friend was upset.

"What happened?"

Chen looked at everyone and bit his lips. "Xiumin just dumped me."

Everyone nodded and looked at each other then at Chen. Chen opened his locker and got out this jerseys and shorts.

No one talked after that and Kris and Chanyeol gave each other worried looks. Everyone knew Chen didn't want to talk about it so they kept quiet.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Chanyeol, can you get me apple juice?" Baekhyun asked, watching a movie with Kyungsoo in the living room.

Chanyeol looked through his refrigerator and realized he does not have apple juice. "Don't have any Baek."

"Then go buy some," Baekhyun shouted. Chanyeol groaned.

Jongin walked into the kitchen with an empty bowl of popcorn and patted Chanyeol. "And more popcorn." 

"And more food. I think I need to go shopping," Chanyeol said, looking around his fridge.

Jongin nodded as he got a can of coke and joined Kyungsoo on the couch.

Chanyeol walked into the living room and sat next to Baekhyun. The four of them decided to have a movie night just because they wanted to watch a movie. They watched "Divergent" and Kyungsoo seemed to really like it since he read the book. And Baekhyun wanted to watch it because it seemed interesting.

"Baek, let's go shopping. I'm running out of food," Chanyeol said, squeezing Baekhyun's thigh. Baekhyun turned to look at Chanyeol, not really caring about the hand on his thigh.

"Your dad didn't go shopping? You should hire a maid to do the shopping Chan."

"You're right. I should. Anyway, let's go shopping Baek."

Baekhyun nodded, since he really can't say no to his best friend. "Kay."

Once they were at the supermarket, in which they left Jongin and Kyungsoo together, the first thing Baekhyun did was bring Chanyeol to the fruit/vegetables section.

"First of all, you know I love fruits," Baekhyun said, putting the grapes into a bag. Chanyeol nodded as he picked out ripe oranges.

"I know. And we haven't been shopping like this in forever. It's nice," Chanyeol said smiling at Baekhyun. Baekhyun nodded as he put the bag into the cart.

Baekhyun wanted watermelon so Chanyeol carried it into the cart. Baekhyun said it was heavy and he couldn't carry it.

They got apples and pears. Chanyeol accidentally dropped two pears on the ground and Baekhyun slapped him.

"Hey babe, fancy seeing you here!" Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun turned around to see Sulli and Krystal coming up to them. Why is Krystal everywhere? Baekhyun mentally asked himself.

"Oh hey," Chanyeol said, trying to ignore them by pushing the cart the other way. But Krystal followed him.

"So you guys are shopping for food?" Sulli asked, smiling at them.

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol took him into his arms. "Yeah. We are."

Sulli squealed. "Oh that's so cute!!"

The three of them looked at Sulli and walked away. Sulli frowned.

Once they were in the meat section, Chanyeol still had Baek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter