Chapter 16

Unsolved (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun realized that Kyungsoo was right. He needed a new plan, but what plan? He didn't have an another plan.

"You're right." That was all he said.

"We need a new plan Baek. And this one will not involve getting physical with Chanyeol; one way or another."

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows. "I don't know what you mean by that. If you're saying-"

 "I'm just saying that you shouldn't do anything like-"

 "You know what, I don't plan on getting involved with him, so it doesn't matter."

"Wait so you're breaking up with him? Good job!" Kyungsoo cheered sarcastically.

Kris looked at them and pinched his nose. "Guys, Chanyeol means well. He really loves you Baek. I don't even know what's really going on, but just understand that Chanyeol will always be the one you'll look for in the end."

 Baekhyun shook his head. "I ing hate him."

After that scene, everyone decided they had a long day and wanted to go home.

"Are you coming with us?" Kyungsoo asked, glancing at Luhan and Xiumin.

"Yeah. We're coming. I can't afford to miss any more school days," Luhan said.

Baekhyun smiled at Luhan. "Yeah."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few days later, Baekhyun got called up to the supervision. Baekhyun didn't even know why; he's never been there in all 4 years of high school. That just shows how goody two shoes he is.

Once he walked in, he saw Sehun. And just Sehun, no one else. Baekhyun looked at him and then to Mrs. Kim, who was at her table, glaring at Sehun. Sehun bit his lips, feeling a little uneasy about the situation. And then Mrs. Kim stood up and locked the door.

Baekhyun and Sehun panicked.

"Sit boys." They sat.

Mrs. Kim looked at Sehun and then at Baekhyun. "So let me tell you something before we get to what we were supposed to talk about. So I have this friend, who is friends with someone who I disdain very much. I tried many ways to get rid of her, I couldn't do it. NO MATTER HOW HARD I TIRED. She was hard, I tell you. In the end, things all happen for a reason." She looked at Sehun. "So about hacking, are you a prodigy or what?"

Sehun was taken aback, eyes narrowed. And then he sat up straight and slightly glanced at his shoes. "I am not even a hacker Mrs. Kim."

She smiled. "Thanks for being honest. I had a feeling you couldn't hack." Mrs. Kim smirked. Sehun didn't even like Mrs. Kim.

"Okay. Now, we will talk to someone you both know." She stood by the door and unlocked it. Sehun and Baekhyun watched the petite and brown haired girl walk inside. "So Dara, want to tell us something? Since we have Sehun and Baekhyun here. I'm sure you have so much to say."

Dara glanced at Sehun and at Baekhyun before sighing. "I just want to say what I need to say. It's not my place to talk about other matters."

Mrs. Kim nodded. "Obviously." She walked to her desk and pulled out Baekhyun's records, including his grades. "With your grades Baek, you won't graduate."

Baekhyun's eyes grew wide. "What are you talking about? My grades-"

She cut him off. "Exactly. We are just wondering how your grades have lowered. Sehun, I'm not saying you did it. I'm not accusing you. I'm just asking for your side of the story. Do you know anyone who could have changed Baekhyun's grades?"

Hesitating, Sehun looked at Dara, then back at Mrs. Kim. "I-"

"I did it." Dara automatically cut Sehun off. She looked at Baekhyun before continuing. "I changed your grades. I'm really sorry Baekhyun. Chanyeol made me do it."

Everyone was silent. Baekhyun stared at Dara. Mrs. Kim bit her lips. Sehun's mouth was hanging open.

"Baekhyun, you're a great guy. Chanyeol really appreciated you and never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry for all I've done. I shouldn't have done this and I already told you. Sehun doesn't have anything to do with this and Chanyeol shouldn't be punished for something he never did." Dara's eyes were red. "As I said, its not my place to talk about other things, but I am the cause of everything."

"Dara, don't say something like that! You-"

"Stop it Sehun. Let Baekhyun talk now." Everyone looked at Baekhyun, who was pretty much dumbfounded by what Dara said.

"I am not amazed really. I just didn't know you can hack." Baekhyun bitterly smiled at Dara. "Thank you Dara. I finally realized how ed up Chanyeol really is." Baekhyun had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Baekhyun. Please forgive me. I'm already grounded and I won't be here any longer. I just want to say, believe in yourself. Be the bigger man and forget him. Do the things you gotta do." And then she was out the door.

"You know that her mom filed transfer papers. She won't graduate here. Poor Dara. If you make the wrong decision, it can ruin you." Mrs. Kim looked at Sehun."I know you have to say something. I don't believe you have nothing to say."

Sehun stood up and looked at Baekhyun. He felt bad for the boy in front of him. "Baekhyun, just understand me. I know we never got along, but there's a reason for that. What Dara said is not all the truth. Go figure."

Sehun left the office. Mrs. Kim promised to fix his grades and Baekhyun called to go home.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It all happened when Baekhyun's dad said they were running out of business. They're all in the kitchen and Baekhyun's mom was literally hyperventilating.

"How is this even possible? We are in second place. The Parks are just above us and how why when what-" Mrs. Baekhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter