The Strange Feeling

. . .Can We?

 

;;.;;.;;.;;.;;.;;

Tiffany forced to emote as if nothing happened. She forced to focus in her work. When Donghae returned to the office from accompanying Jessica, she didn’t cork even a glance. Silence remained between the two of them. Tiffany was doing fine when Donghae broke the silence.

 

 

“Why you’re quiet?” Donghae asked while holding a pen.

 

 

“Do I have to tell you my reason for being quiet because you’re my boss?” Tiffany asked back without eyeing at him.

 

 

“I just wanted to know. I noticed your face when we were in the elevator awhile ago. You’re acting differently. Is there something wrong?” he asked with a curious face.

 

 

“Nothing.” She mumbled.

 

 

“If that’s so, I’ll back to my work then.”

 

 

Donghae turned his back to enter his office when suddenly he was surprised at what happened next. He felt Tiffany’s arms around his waist—embracing him, too tightly that he could barely move.

 

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? Let me go!” Donghae tried to free himself.

 

 

“Why you don’t notice me?” Tiffany leaned to Donghae’s back, struggling from hugging him.

 

 

“What’re you saying about? Can’t you hear me? I said LET ME GO!” he uttered with an intense voice.

 

 

“That’s you are, ever since, you didn’t even noticed me.” Tiffany slowly removed her hands around Donghae.

 

 

Donghae turned to her with an angry face. “Don’t you ever do that again!” he exclaimed.

 

 

Tiffany bowed her head. She stood up in front of Donghae like a ghost. “I’ll do it over and over again until the day you lay your eyes on me.” she said with a tear in her cheek.

 

 

“Just stop that.” Donghae said with a low voice. A strange feeling arouse from him inside. He couldn’t figure it out.

 

 

 

Awkward moments.

 

Stolen glances.

 

Unheard desires.

 

Never giving up.

 

 

‘I don’t know what’s running on her mind.

I’m scared with I am feeling after that instance.

Forget it Donghae.

Forget it!’

 

 

‘I couldn’t believe

I hugged him.

  His warm tickles me.

I love this feeling.’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: do you enjoy reading this fic?

i'm updating as much as i can, i don't want you to wait so long.

i hope to read more comments coming from y'all.