First Encounter, First Pain

. . .Can We?

 

 

Happy thoughts.

 

 

Done with lunch.

 

 

Full stomach.

 

 

Donghae accompanied her girlfriend to the elevator and down to the 1st floor. They’re about to stepped out of it when they meet Tiffany who’s making her way to the elevator. Everyone was surprised and paused to walk.

 

 

“OMO!” Tiffany exclaimed. Her face was startled.

 

 

Donghae put his hand in front of Jessica to block her to Tiffany who’s about to bumped her because of losing her balance. “Oh, hubby, please be careful.” He reminded.

 

 

“I’m fine, hubby. Don’t worry.” Jessica sighed.

 

 

“Why are you two together?” Tiffany asked with a big question mark written on her forehead.

 

 

“She is. . .” Donghae failed to continue because Jessica interrupted him.

 

 

“Ah, Tiff, this is my boyfriend, Donghae. The guy I’m talking about a while ago.” Jessica proudly introduced her boyfriend to Tiffany.

 

 

“Hubby, you know each other?” Donghae asked wondered.

 

 

“Yes, hubby. She’s a friend of mine way back in high school. You didn’t know her? She’s our classmate when we’re in 1st year.” Jessica put her arm around Donghae’s waist, being too sweet toward him.

 

 

Standing in front of them like a fool, Tiffany felt an odd feeling. Her heart is divided into two because of so much jealousy in her heart.

 

 

‘I want to be your lady even before.

But you never laid you eyes on me.

Am I not pretty for you to love me, too?

Am I not worthy of your love?’

 

 

“I don’t remember her, hubby.” Donghae said ruffling his hair.

 

 

“You didn’t know me because you just laid your eyes to my friend.” Tiffany said bitterly.

 

 

Donghae felt shy. “I’m sorry about that. Anyways, it’s nice to know you.” He added extending his hands to Tiffany for a formal hand shake.

 

 

Tiffany thought twice before she handed her hand to Donghae. “Same here. Henceforth, we would be closer to each other than before, since we’re working on the same place and you’re my boss.” Tiffany said with terse.

 

 

“Yeah, that’s right. You should look after my hubby for me. Since I couldn’t visit him always because I’m busy managing our business, too.” Jessica said with a smile on her face.

 

 

“I’m old enough to be taken care by someone else not unless it’s you, hubby. Cause whenever I’m with you, I’m feeling young.” Donghae opposed Jessica’s statement.

 

 

“You’re becoming cheesy again, hubby.” Jessica said hugging Donghae tightly.

 

 

“I’m having pain in my eyes for seeing both of you too sweet together.” Tiffany uttered then grinned.

 

 

Donghae laughed at what he heard. “Just close your eyes.” He joked.

 

 

“Ah, Tiff, you’re acting like that because you have not experienced love.” Jessica said smiling.

 

 

“I’ve experienced love, he just doesn’t know.” Tiffany frowns.

 

 

“We become too serious. Hubby, come on, I’ll accompany you to your car.” Donghae said tenderly.

 

 

“Okay! Tiff, we have to go. Excuse us.”

 

 

“Okay! Drive safely.” Tiffany forced a smile.

 

 

Donghae placed her arm on Jessica’s shoulder. They turned and walked without looking back to Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany remained standing and grown cold as she watched them walked away. Her heart crushed into million of pieces. She held back the tears that’s about to fall.

 

 

‘He’s the only one I had before.

I loved him more than you love him.

Then you took him away.

The love that was for me,

You also took it away from me.

There was nothing left for me.’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: watch out for the twists that will happen in the next chapters.

thanks for reading my fic and to all your warm comments.

appreciated much! ^_^