His and Her Date

. . .Can We?

 

 

 

 

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

 

 

 

Donghae started his final plan. He assured that everything was in accord to what he planned and hopefully it'd turned out to be well and perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae supervised all the preparations—from place, decors, food and others. He put a hundred and more percent of effort to his plan. He knows that on the occasion, he will get the sweet ‘Yes.’ of Jessica.

 

 

Friday morning came.

He put a bouquet of flowers on Jessica’s seat, this time, they were red roses and came with it is a card saying:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because Jessica is too dense, she didn’t immediately get what he meant on the card. Jessica just observed it for a very long time.

 

 

 

Friday after class.

Donghae immediately searched a perfect and lovely venue for his love confession. He didn’t want to confess to Jessica with the typical restaurant atmosphere. So, he sought for an unusual place. He went to see it and paid the rent without second thoughts. He brought the necessary things/tools to improve and fixed up the area. Donghae wasted no time. The day ends without talking to each other.

 

 

 

Saturday morning.

While he is busy selecting and purchasing all the decorations that he needed, his phone suddenly rang.

 

 

 

Jessica.

 

 

 

“Hello?” he greeted when he flashed the phone to his ear.

 

 

“Seems like you’re busy all this time, you forgot about Me, Fish.” Jessica tried to piss Donghae.

 

 

“Yeah~ I’m so sorry about that. Don’t worry; I’ll make it up to you tonight. I Promise!” He explained.

 

 

“Okay but can I talk to you a bit more?” she asked while twisting the phone cord.

 

 

“I can’t. I’m too busy.” He replied in rush.

 

 

“Fine. I also don’t want to disturb you. Bye” she quipped.

 

 

“I...it’s not like. . .” before he proceeds to say, Jessica hung up.

 

 

 

‘She hung up without hearing my explanation.

Maybe she’s sullen to me

Never mind~

Surely she would feel happy when she saw my surprise later.’

 

 

 

Donghae sighed upon his thought. Even with a troubled heart, he continued his activities. When he bought all the necessary things, he ran hastily to the car and quickly drove. Three hours still left to set up the place.

 

 

Meanwhile, Jessica pouted her lips while kicking her feet like a child deprived of candy and throwing a fit. She continued pouting and sulking when her Mom entered the room.

 

 

“Sweetie, you have this big box delivered a while ago. It says that it’s from Donghae.” Her mother said while holding the big box with red and gold laces with a ribbon placed in the middle.

 

 

“Wow! Really Mom!? Donghae didn’t mention this to me.” her face was bound by surprise.

 

 

Her Mom placed the box on her bed. “Open it now, Sweetie. I’m being more excited than you!” Her Mom exclaimed.

 

 

When Jessica opened the box, her eyes were bulging out of its sockets with what she saw. Inside the big box was a beautiful and elegant dress neatly folded.  She’s still in awe when her Mom interrupted the momentum.

 

 

“Donghae dropped by here earlier and said you should be ready before 8:30 in the evening. Their driver will pick you up and will bring you to the meeting place.” Her Mom reminded her while reviewing carefully every details of her dress.

 

 

“Oh my gosh! I almost forgot, Mom.” She bit her fingers lightly.

 

 

“Special occasions like this should not be forgotten.” Her Mom tickled her side.

 

 

“Mom, stop that. Quit imagining things.”

 

 

“Okay, I surrender. But for not to be too obvious, hide those blushing cheeks, Sweetie.” Her Mom’s last teased.

 

 

Jessica slowly turned her back and gently rubs her cheeks with the palm of her hands. “I’m not blushing.” She tried to defend herself.

 

 

Mrs. Jung just shrugged her shoulder and walked out of the room. Jessica looked at the clock and was surprised to see that it’s already past seven in the evening.

 

 

"OMO!"

 

 

She hurriedly headed in the bathroom and took a shower. When she was done, she dried herself thoroughly and lathered her body with vanilla scented lotion. She put on carefully the dress that Donghae gave her. She sat on a chair in front of the large vanity mirror in her bedroom. She stooped and wore a pair of silver high heel that’s one of her favourite, brushed her long brown hair and put a silver head band. She also put on a very light make up. She stood up in front of the mirror to see her whole appearance. She still enjoying what her eyes were seeing when she heard her Mom’s voice calling her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sweetie, Lee’s family driver is here to pick you. Hurry up!”

 

 

“I’m coming, Mom!” Jessica screamed as she took the silver purse and immediately leaves the room.

 

 

She’s walking her way down the winding stairs when she saw her parents standing at the end. Their faces were clearly in awe. Her father is in the state of “dropped jaw” and her mother is totally startled. She finally reached the last step, her father suddenly spoke:

 

 

“My baby, you looked totally wonderful tonight.”

 

 

“I agree with your father.” Jessica’s Mom interfered while wiping her eyes.

 

 

“Thanks for the compliment, Mom and Dad, but I have to go. Stop that. No time for drama.”

 

 

Jessica kissed both her parents on the cheeks as a sign of goodbye and they do the same.