The Night Unfolds the Secret

. . .Can We?

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

 

Ten minutes before seven, but Jessica was still undecided. He didn’t know if she will go to meet Donghae because she felt restless. She’s walking back and forth when her phone rang.

 

 

“Donghae” she uttered.

 

 

She didn’t care whether her phone was ringing. She stared at the clock and it's 5 before 7.

 

 

“I cannot let him wait, so, I’m going.” She told her self.

 

 

She immediately fixed her self after a long battled between her mind and heart. She didn’t know what to happen that night. She’s clueless.

 

 

For the meantime, Donghae was on the way onto the resto. He’s nervous. He’s heart was beating too fast.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later on, Donghae reached the resto. He looked sidewise to see if Jessica were there—no traces of her inside and outside of the resto. He decided to wait for her outside.

 

 

Jessica is on her way to the resto. But she planned to get off the cub before she reached the exact place, and just walk her way. She’s drawing near when she saw Donghae standing outside the resto—talking with a women. She saw anger in Donghae’s face, so she urgent her way.

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

Ten steps and she saw the girl’s arms s on Donghae’s neck.

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

She felt her feet were too heavy to take further steps.

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

Five remaining steps and she saw them kissing.

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

...

 

 

Two more steps and she’s standing before them. Jessica felt the downfall of heaven on earth. Her world shattered. She felt the weakness of her body; the trembling of her knees. She felt her anger strangling . She wanted to shout but there’s no voice coming out of .

 

 

Donghae opened his eyes. He was surprised when he saw Jessica’s face. He was startled and nonplussed that’s why he pushed Tiffany—she fell on the ground.

 

 

Jessica forced to offset her feett, but her body was feeling numb. She didn’t even notice the running of her tears in her eyes that flooded her cheeks.

 

 

Tiffany was in shocked seeing Jessica’s condition. She didn’t expect that Jessica witnessed what they were doing. She stood up, dusted her dress and grasped Donghae’s hands.

 

 

Jessica looked at Tiffany with glaring eyes.

 

 

Donghae removed Tiffany’s hand that grasped his and drew near to Jessica’s standpoint. He noticed her eyes—flaming with anger. He blocked her; held both arms of Jessica to stop her.

 

 

Jessica clasped and removed his hands around her arms. Her face was filled with indignant.

 

 

“Get out of my way. Don’t you ever dare to touch me or else...” Jessica said trying to calm herself.

 

 

“But...” before Donghae say anything, Jessica pushed him aside.

 

 

Jessica wiped her tears with the palm of her hands. “I want to hear her explanation first. We’ll talk later.” she said while walking like a dead towards Tiffany.

 

 

“When it all started these stupid things between the two of you?” Jessica’s voice remained calm.

 

 

“Not so long. It all started when he delivered me home when I’m drunk.” Tiffany explained.

 

 

“How could you betray me?” Jessica’s voice started to become shaky. Her tears occupied the corners of her eyes again.

 

 

“You’re the one who betrayed me first!” Tiffany shouted.

 

 

Donghae were standing all alone behind Jessica, watching her every move.

 

 

“I never betrayed a friend.” Jessica said while tears started to fall from her eyes.

 

 

Donghae s his hands around Jessica, trying to comfort his miserable and hurting girlfriend.

 

 

“I said don’t you ever touch me!” Jessica exclaimed. She removed his hands and moved closer to Tiffany.

 

 

“Are you happy putting people down? Are you happy seeing someone miserable? Are you happy hurting them? After all, do you still have your conscience with you?” Jessica said shaking Tiffany.

 

 

Tiffany smirked. “Looking at you right now—yes, I’m happy and I still have my conscience with me.” her voice sounds insulting.

 

 

Jessica has lost control over herself. She couldn’t bear anymore. The next thing she knew, her palm landed on Tiffany’s face.

 

 

“Jessica, stop it! Let’s go home.” He said trying to stop Jessica with all his might.

 

 

“I hope we would not encounter the same road again, because once that happens, you’ll receive more than a slap.” Jessica stressed every word she said and glanced at Tiffany fiercely.

 

 

Donghae grabbed Jessica just in time, brought her into the car and drove slowly.

 

 

“Ca...Can we talk now?” Donghae asked—his voice with doubts.

 

 

“Hmmmm.” She responded.

 

 

“Look, I’m planning to tell you the truth tonight, but you saw you must not see.” He tried to explain.

 

 

“Are we in a relationship?” she asked looking straight to the road.

 

 

“Of course!” he answered immediately.

 

 

“You know what Hubby; a true relationship is when you can tell each other anything and everything. No secrets and no lies.” She said in terse.

 

 

“I’m going to tell you everything, please Jessica. You should lend me your ears.” He pleaded.

 

 

I will never understand why guy go out, find and chase stones when they already have a diamond at home.” She said and laid her head on the backrest of the seat and shut her eyes.

 

 

“I never tried to find and chase stones.” He answered but he didn’t hear any reply from Jessica.

 

 

Donghae diverted her eyes to her girlfriend for a moment. He saw her sleeping soundly. He noticed the traces of sadness and grief on her beautiful face. He stopped the car for awhile and he removed his suit to cover Jessica’s cold skin.

 

 

 

‘Jessica, I don’t want to lose you now.

I know we can survive and win this.

I love you with all my heart and soul.

Only you.’

 

 

 

 

Silence engulfed the whole trip. Donghae who was alone and awake, pondered on Jessica’s words. He felt so guilty for not telling the truth instantly.


 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

A/N: by the way, welcome to all the new subscribers!

ah~ this is one of my favorite part coz Sica speaks for herself now,

she didn't let Tiffany to hurt her. 

 

Lots of love from me! ♥ ♥ ♥