The Injured Heart and The Guilty Heart

. . .Can We?

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Donghae woke up with Tiffany in his side. Fear enveloped him. He didn’t know what to do. He ran away and left Tiffany alone. While running, Jessica occupied his mind. He’s flabbergasted. He speedily entered into his car and drove quickly. He forced to fled from the sin he’s committed.

 

 

‘What have I done?

Do I really want to hurt Jessica?

Do I really want to hurt her?

Do I really want?'

 

 

He asked himself with those questions repeatedly. He didn’t know what to do. He’s afraid to tell Jessica that Tiffany and he were all alone that night—and they shared those kisses.

 

When he reached home, he hurriedly went to his room. He locked himself up and tried to think.

 

 

 

Troubled hearts.

 

 

 

Undecided love.

 

 

 

Secret truth.

 

 

 

Will everything unfold in time?

 

 

Jessica continued her life without Donghae’s present. It’s been a long time, but Donghae didn’t visit her and say his apology from what had happened the last time they saw each other. The feelings of pain that she tried to hide all these times, it kills her.

 

 

She thought about it for a long time, but she didn’t come up with the answers.

 

 

‘Have I done wrong?

Do I deserve this feeling?

Do I have to let that 6 years fall into nothing?

Do I have to let Donghae forget me?’

 

 

“Nooooooooo!!!!” Jessica screamed at the top of her lungs. “Stop thinking too much. You’re being deranged.” He said to herself while tapping both cheeks.

 

 

Her phone rang. She was totally shocked when she saw who was calling.

 

 

She jumped into her feet.

 

 

“Oh my God! What should I do? What should I do? Do I need to answer his call?” she asked herself while walking back and forth like a child who’s about to pee on her skirt.

 

 

She pressed the green button still undecided.

 

 

“Hello? Hubby?” Donghae’s voice on the other line.

 

 

“He...hello hub...?” she cut what she’s about to say, feeling uncertain.

 

 

“Sorry if it’s just now. How are you?” he asked her, hiding the guilt in his voice.

 

 

Jessica didn’t answer. It’s like she swallowed her tongue again. Silence engulfed them.

 

 

“Hello? Je...Jessica are you still there?”

 

 

“Uhmmmmm. .yes, I’m still here.” She answered with traces of sadness on her voice.

 

 

“How are you? Are you doing fine?” he asked again.

 

 

“How dare you ask me those questions? You treated me coldly the last time we saw each other, then you’re calling all of a sudden asking me if I’m doing fine?” she said without taking a breath.

 

 

“I...I’m so...” he’s about to say something when Jessica interrupted.

 

 

“What? You’re saying sorry for doing that stupid act to me? Donghae, you didn’t know how much it hurts me. It kills me inside.” she said straight and started to cry.

 

 

“I didn’t mean to hurt you badly. I’m really sorry. Please forgive me. I’ll never hurt you again.” Her voice was a bit cracked.

 

 

Jessica didn’t answer. She cried her heart out. Jessica’s cry dominated that moment. All the hurt she was hiding, she released it.

 

 

Donghae’s heart was pounded into gazillion pieces as he heard Jessica’s mournful cry. He felt weak. He slowly seated and lied prostrate to the floor. He didn’t hinder the pain he felt. He cried too, feeling guilty for what he had done.

 

 

“Jessica, if you’re still on the line, please listen to me carefully.” He sobbed. “I didn’t intend to cause you so much pain. I know you’re totally hurt that night when I repel you away. i..I’m so sorry for that. Please forgive me; I can’t go on with a day knowing that you’re totally miserable because of me. Jessica, I love you. I love you with all my heart.” He said with a depressed voice.

 

 

“Do you still love me?” Jessica broke her silence.

 

 

“Yes, I love you more than anything.”

 

 

Jessica hung up after hearing those words. She continued crying.

 

 

 

‘I can’t throw tantrums.

I can’t let myself be mad at you.

I just cried like a child right now,

With a bleeding knees.’ 

 

 

On the other hand, Donghae stayed on the floor. His face was wet. His eyes were puffy.

 

 

‘Jessica, I’m a coward man.

I don’t have the courage to tell you right now.

I can’t afford to see you hurt more.

I can’t afford to see you cry

And I can’t afford to see you drowning in pain,

Because of me.’

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: thanks for all the comments you left. seems like you're all affected

to the past chapters. well, let's see if they end together 'til the end.

HAESICA fighting!! ^_^

ah, just want to ask if you want a sequel of this story?

hmm.,coz i'm planning to write one. what do you think?

post on my wall, i want to hear your suggestions.