Their Celebration

. . .Can We?

 

 

Jessica was really excited. She wanted to be cute for her hubby. So, she wore a pink tube dress. She put on a simple make up—a blush and a lipstick. She was spinning around like a child enjoying the rain when her phone rang.

 

 

“Hi!” she greeted with a soft voice.

 

 

“Hubby? It’s that you?” he didn’t recognize Jessica’s voice.

 

 

“Yes, it’s me, hubby.”She chuckled.

 

 

“What’s with your voice all of a sudden? It sounded like a child.”

 

 

“I’m just being happy, hubby.”

 

 

“Happy because?” he pretended to be clueless.

 

 

“I’m happy because we’re celebrating our 6th.” She answered joyously.

 

 

“And I’m happy too because all this time I have you.” He added.

 

 

Jessica felt something in her heart that she was about to cry. “Don’t be too sweet, hubby. You’re making me cry.” She said trying to hold back the tears.

 

 

“My cry-baby. Don’t cry it’ll ruin your lovely face.” He tried to joke around.

 

 

“Yeah. “

 

 

“Hubby, I’m here. Would you mind coming down?”

 

Jessica hung up and hastily ran towards the door; opened it. She took a breath before walking towards the stair. She saw her hubby waiting at the end of it. She smiled while taking her step down.

 

 

Meanwhile, Donghae stood handsomely while waiting for his girl. He was amazed to see Jessica still beautiful and stunning like before.

 

 

When she reached the last step, Donghae extended his hand to support her. Traces of happiness were visible in their eyes.

 

 

“Shall we go now?” he whispered in her ear.

 

 

Jessica nodded in reply. “Mom, Dad, we are leaving now.” She informed her parents whose busily chatting with each other at the living room. Her Mom approached them and said:

 

 

“Enjoy your night.” and Mrs. Jung gave her a warm kiss on the cheek.

 

 

On their way, they were happily exchanging stories. It’s their time to enjoy the company of each other. Donghae grab Jessica’s hand and kissed it sweetly.

 

 

“I want you to know that you will always be my love.” He said.

 

 

“Why do you have to say such words that will make me cry?” she asked tapping Donghae’s lap.

 

 

“I’m not saying it to make you cry, instead, I’m saying it to make you feel happy.” He glanced at her and smiled.

 

 

“Promise me, you’ll never change—that you’ll always love me, only Me.” she wanted an assurance.

 

 

“I promise. And you should do the same.”

 

 

A few minutes later, they reached the place. Donghae is really a man full of surprises. He made everything extraordinarily perfect.

 

 

“Wow! Hubby, you never failed to surprise me.” she was greatly astounded.

 

 

“I love surprising you, hubby.” He hugged him from the back.

 

 

The place was Donghae’s plan. He wasn’t the one to prepare and arrange it, but it was his entire concept.

 

 

He rented a yacht—beautifies and decorated it with roses that Jessica started to love since the day he confessed his love for her. At a starry night sky, they had a dinner for two.

 

 

Everything was fine. Jessica was still overwhelmed by the beauty her eyes is seeing. She’s totally speechless.

 

‘Til I met you

I never knew what love was

‘Til I met you

This feelin' seems to grow more everyday

 I love you more each day♫♫

 

 

“The song is lovely isn’t it?” he asked as he noticed Jessica enjoying the song.

 

 

“Indeed, it is. The best part is this, ‘Everyday I love you more each day’.” She answered.

 

 

“I love that part too. Would you mind to dance?” he invited her, offering his hand.

 

 

“I would love too.” She willingly accepted and handed her hand to his.

 

 

They danced to the melodious rhythm of the song. She felt secured whenever she’s in his arms. She heard their heartbeat beats as one. They inhaled and exhaled the same air—she felt so loved.

 

 

As they danced freely, Donghae drew near to Jessica. He felt the warmth of her body. She held her tight; and on that moment, she didn’t want to let her go.

 

 

Their body were only two inch away from each other. Both of them felt an electric shock running back and forth to their whole body.

 

Thumping of the heart became intense. Jessica suddenly stopped dancing.

 

 

“What’s wrong, hubby?” his voice full of worry.

 

 

“It’s just that I can’t control my heart from beating so fast.” She explained as she put her hand above her chest.

 

 

“Should we take a walk, so that you can breathe some fresh air?” he suggested.

 

 

Jessica nodded in response. So, Donghae ushered her and they took a walk around the big yacht. The breeze was freezing. For the nth time, he took off his suit and hung it on to her shoulder to lessen the coldness she was feeling.

 

 

“Jessica what’s your dream?” he asked out of the blue.

 

 

“Why did you ask all of a sudden?” she asked back with a big question mark written invisibly on her face.

 

 

“I’m curious to know about it. We’ve been together for a long time, but I never had a chance to ask you that kind of question.” He asked staring at nothing.

 

 

“Before, my dream was typical as any other girls. But when I met you and started to love you, my dream is to be with you for the rest of my life, until I’m out of breathe. How about you?” She returned the query.

 

 

“My dream started when we started to breathe as one—to be a good and faithful boyfriend. But now I wanted is to be a perfect husband and father soon. All this time, I guess, all I wanted is to be your perfect half in a year or two.”

 

 

‘Did I hear it right?

A perfect husband?

A perfect father?

My perfect half?

Donghae, are you serious or you’re just throwing funny stuff again?’

 

 

He grasped her hand. “Are you okay? You’re silent for a while?” he asked.

 

 

“Did I hear it right?” she clarified.

 

 

“Oh my gosh! Jung Jessica, I thought your being dense disappeared already, but it seems like there’s a bit more.” He laughs.

 

 

“I’m not dense as before. I’m just clarifying if what I heard is right.” She pouted as she defended herself.

 

 

To avoid fights and misunderstanding again between them, Donghae cuddled up next to her. Wrapped his arms around her waist, catches her off guard and whispered to her ear:

 

 

“I love you.”

 

 

Tears started to roll down on Jessica’s cheeks. Donghae turned her around for them to face each other. He wiped her tears away with his handkerchief. Jessica uttered in a cracked voice:

 

 

“Do you really want me to be your bride soon?  Are you sure you want me to be your wife and a mother to your children soon?” she asked while still crying.

 

 

“Of course! I want Nobody, nobody but you.” He sang his answer to her girlfriend’s question.

 

 

Donghae smiled sweetly as he brushed her silky long hair with his fingers. He wrapped his hands again to Jessica’s y hip. He moved his face closer to her. And before Jessica could utter a word he claimed her lips and kissed it tenderly.