Their Happy Moment

. . .Can We?

 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

After that painful moment, Jessica forgave Donghae. They start anew—they’re doing fine again.

 

 

 

They’re back to their normal life as a couple. Donghae finds time to be with Jessica for an hour everyday. He does everything to make Jessica happy again. And he’s doing great about it.

 

 

 

During weekends, they went for a walk in the park—holding a picnic basket with packed food that they both loved.  They stayed until sunset.

 

 

 

“Do you like it? Are you happy?” Donghae asked Jessica while they’re both lying under the shades of tree, looking at the bluish white skies.

 

 

 

“Yes, you never run out of surprises. Of course, I’m happy. As long as you’re here, I’m happy.” Jessica said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

 

 

 

“Ah, you’re so sweet, lovable, and. . . .” he was running out of adjectives to describe Jessica.

 

 

 

“And what?” she continued.

 

 

 

Donghae just laugh and started to tickle her. Jessica bursts out a loud laughter. Her cheeks started to become red.

 

 

 

“Stop! Stop! Hubby, stop!” she exclaimed and held both hands in the air as she surrendered.

 

 

 

“Alright! Let’s stop.” He said while eyeing her.

 

 

 

“Omo, why are you looking at me like that?” she felt nervous.

 

 

 

 

Donghae suddenly drew near her and claimed her lips. Jessica felt her heart throbbing so hard. He deepens the kiss. Jessica felt a sudden sensation that made her responds to his kiss. She kissed him extremely desirous. She felt loved and wanted and needed by the man she loved.

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Donghae, let’s stay like this for a while.

Let’s share the happiness upon it.’

 

 

 

They shared a long passionate kiss.

 

 

 

Donghae enjoyed the moment when Jessica tapped him in the shoulder.

 

 

 

“Mmmmmmmmmm. .” he growled and lifted his lips a little.

 

 

 

“Can we stop for awhile, so we can grasp air?” she said while catching her breath.

 

 

 

Donghae was counting 1 to 5 excitedly, and then he claimed her lips again. Jessica done nothing but respond to the intense kisses released by her boyfriend.

 

 

At that day, their love devours them. Their heart bursts with too much joy in it.

 

 

 

‘Jessica, this kiss is true and only for you.

I may kiss her, but my heart is in you.’

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ah~the phrases/ sentences with a color is their

thoughts. the blue one is for Hae, pink is for Sica

and violet is for Tiff..

i hope this chapter sends shiver to all of you. ^_^