The Shared Guilt

. . .Can We?

 

^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

 

It took 2 weeks before Donghae realized his mistake. He decided to go to Jung’s house to see Jessica and apologized for what had happened. He brought with him a bouquet of white roses that Jessica loved, a big white teddy and a small velvet blue box.

 

 

He was close to the house when his phone rang. An unknown number flashed the phone’s screen. He didn’t utter anything; he just listened carefully to the voice on the other line. He heard a cry coming from a girl’s voice. He didn’t know what to do, so he spoke.

 

 

“Hello?” Donghae said in a hesitant voice.

 

 

“Donghae-ya. . .” the girl called him.

 

 

He recognized the voice. “Tiffany? Hwang Tiffany?!” he exclaimed.

 

 

“I need you’re help. Please, come here.” she pleaded with a voice coming from her nasal.

 

 

He has an instinct that she’s drunk, but she wanted to be sure so he asked Tiffany: “Are you drunk?”

 

 

“Mmmm. . . .yes, I’m d-drunk a-and I-I couldn’t ha-handle m-myself w-well.” She said struggling with speaking.

 

 

“Seems like you drunk too much.” He mumbled. “Where are you?” he added.

 

 

“I’m o-out of t-the b-bar near the office. I’m sitting i-in the bus s-stop. I want to g-go home, but I was totally drunk.”

 

 

“Wait for me.”

 

 

Donghae hurriedly drove back. There’s a sudden puff of wind, thunder and drizzled. Then, a rainfall poured down so hard. He couldn’t almost see the road.

 

 

After Donghae struggled under the heavy rain, she reached Tiffany’s location. He saw Tiffany—totally drunk and soaked due to heavy rain. He felt pity on her.

 

 

He came out of the car and ran to her. He carried her like a baby and quickly walked back to the car. He laid her on the back seat. Both of them are totally soaked. He didn’t know Tiffany’s home, so he passed for a moment to the office. He searched Tiffany’s name on the employee directory.

 

 

“Her home had been somewhat distant, but I have to bring her home. And she’s staying in a hotel.” He whispered.

 

 

Finally, they reached the place after 1 hour. He carried Tiffany using elevator to her room located at the 10th floor. He laid her down the bed when he heard her groan.

 

 

“Hey! Are you alright?” Donghae said slowly tapping her cheek.

 

 

He heard no response from her. She groaned again. He was about to stood up when Tiffany pulled his neck and locked her arms around it. It’s just an inches away before the closely faced each other. Donghae heard his heart thumping like a drum. He felt a warm sensation coming from her body.

 

 

He was totally startled when Tiffany fiercely kissed him. He tried to stop her—pulled himself away from her tempting kisses, but she further tightened the clasp on his neck.

 

 

 

‘This kisses are only yours.

 Answer it with your own lips.

I want to feel your love.

Own me even just tonight.’

 

 

Donghae didn’t longer stop the outrageous temptation. Their wet bodies stick together. He replied to her kisses—deeply and passionately like a thirsty child. He tasted the wine in . He felt Tiffany’s embrace became tighter; he controlled himself from further temptations. So, he stuck her hands under Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

 

 

‘Jessica, forgive from this sin.

I couldn’t stop myself.

I let the temptation to swallow me.

Hurt me, I have sinned.’ 

 

 

They shared the cold night.

 

 

They claimed each other’s lips.

 

 

They set their hearts’ on fire.

 

 

They both fell into temptations.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 

Will donghae admit to Jessica what happened to him and Tiffany that night?

What could be the reaction of Jessica?

Is there’s a chance now for Tiffany to captured Donghae from her friend, Jessica?