Him and Her

. . .Can We?

 

 

Jung Jessica is a lucky child.

 

 

She grew up without siblings in an affluent family. Her parents raised her in the right way that’s why she grew up cheerful and loving. Since she was a young girl, she looks at life perfectly because of the influence of her parents. She gets all the wants and needs she desire. So, most of her peers got jealous of her.

 

 

Donghae’s parents were close friends of Jessica’s Dad. So, they grew up together. When she was little, she always saw and met Donghae along the way when she and her Mom visited her Dad in the office but they never ever had a chance to talk. Her first impression to Donghae was hostile and arrogant--and she knows she was not mistaken because it’s too obvious in his walk, the way he dresses and the way he talks. Thus when she sees Donghae, she rolls her eyes because of too much annoyance.

 

 

Not until she reached high school. She realized that ‘first impression doesn’t last’ when they become not just classmates but seatmates as well.

 

 

“Hello there, Jessica.” greeted Donghae.

 

 

“Huh?! Do you know me?” she asked surprisingly.

 

 

“Of course. You’re the only princess of Mr. Jung .” he replied abruptly.

 

 

She nodded in response. He looked at her for a long while and smiled at her sincerely. She didn’t know what to do that very moment; she felt something weird creeping into her body. She just forced a smile and bent over to her table to hide her shamed face.

 

 

She found out that Donghae has a good heart. He’s fond of making friends. He’s a very fun-loving person. She saw in him her ideal type of guy whom she wanted to have for the rest of her life—someday.

 

 

‘When Papa permitted me to love,

I will give my innocent heart to you, only to you

And love you every single day.’

 

 

Lee Donghae is a fortunate kid, too.

 

 

He grew up in a simple average family. He was raised properly and well loved by his parents because he’s the only heir. He had a loving heart, helping hands and positive outlook on life. Although many have a mistaken first impression on him like being a big head, arrogant, and hostile; he never pays attention on it because he knows himself better than them. He believes that you can truly identify the person if you spend time knowing him/her.

 

 

From the very first time he saw Jessica around, he’s totally head over heels to this girl. Though she’s a bit inclement when he’s around, he’s still attracted to her. He found her cute whenever she rolled her eyes because of annoyance to him maybe. He just laughs at her secretly.

 

 

He was thankful when they were classmates during high school—more thankful because they were seatmates. He didn’t forget the first time he saw Jessica blushing after he greeted her. Jessica’s face is as red as an apple. He thinks it’s so yummy to nip. He wanted to but he’s afraid that the girl she loves will hate him. So, he let it alone and watched her secretly.

 

 

‘My heart’s maybe young for now to love you,

But when the right time comes to love you,

I will love you forevermore.’

 

 

Jessica lifted her face. Her vision suddenly dimmed due to the prolonged hiding of her face. She wiped her eyes barely. She hardly breathes. She decided to leave the room to breath fresh air and to wash her face before the bell rang. While she was slowly walking in the hallway, she saw a familiar figure upward on foot on her direction. She tried to lower her head to not see it but they bumped into each other. She felt her head crash hard on the Donghae’s chest.

 

 

“Ouch!”  She shouted poorly.

 

 

“I’m sorry. I’m not looking at my walks.” He said seriously.

 

 

“No, it’s my fault.”

 

 

“No, it’s really me. Just be careful Ms. Jung.” said Donghae while patted her on the shoulder.

 

 

Jessica was astonished and froze on the spot as he steps away.  She got angry when he called me Ms. Jung. So, she took his attention by shouting:

 

 

“Hey! Mr. don’t call me Ms. Jung.” she screamed madly at him.

 

 

He turned and faced her once again and said, “Don’t call me Mr. either.” And he walks again.

 

 

She heard the bell ring. She was surprised and remembered she was heading to the lady’s room. Jessica was nonplussed and hurriedly run to her destination.

 

 

‘Whenever I passed by him or he passed by me,

 I’m losing my mind, I’m really panicking.

I don’t know what to do.

Would he experience the same?'