Second Time

. . .Can We?

 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

It seems like the time plays dice on them. After they laugh, shared every warm moments together, came a huge blow to their perfect relationship. Every smile and happiness has pain and grief in return.

 

 

One day, close to lunch, Jessica decided to go to her boyfriend’s office to surprise him and invite him to have lunch together. She sent a text message to Donghae.

 

 

 

 

-Jessica:

Hubby, let’s have lunch together. Meet me at the coffee shop.

Its 10 minutes away from you office, you can take a walk if you want.

Its location is at the opposite end of the road. It’s a new open resto, so I want to try their food.

I’ll wait for you. Love you!

 

 

 

 

It’s exactly 12nn when Donghae checked her phone. He saw Jessica’s name on the screen. He immediately opens the message.

 

 

“Hubby, let’s have lunch together. Meet me at the coffee shop. Its 10 minutes away from you office, you can take a walk if you want.It’s location is at the opposite end of the road. It’s a new open resto, so I want to try their food. I’ll wait for you. Love you!”

 

 

After their last night together, Donghae continuously ignoring Tiffany’s present—not until that day.

 

 

“Ms. Hwang, I’ll be having dinner with my girl, so after taking your lunch be back here immediately.” He said while raising one of his eyebrows.

 

 

She faced him and naughtily said, “Can I join you for lunch?”

 

 

“No, you can’t!” he screamed bitterly.

 

 

Donghae quickly took his suit and walked hurriedly towards the door. Before he opened the door, Tiffany hugged him tightly for the second time. He turned to face Tiffany and tried to push her away. But Tiffany fought back. She placed her hands around his neck and crossed her fingers together to lock it. He couldn’t move from where he was standing because of the speed of events.

 

 

“Do you think I’m just giving up in that instant?” she smirked.

 

 

“Just stop this! What do you want?” he asked angrily. His voice is a bit loud.

 

 

“I just want to win your heart. All this time, I looked at you from afar, feeling jealous. Since we’re in high school, I’m keeping this feeling for you. You never turned your back to see me, to notice me. Jessica is the only girl you laid your eyes on. How about me? I love you too, more than she loves you.” She said facing him, with her tears rolling down her cheeks.

 

 

“Stop talking nonsense things. I didn’t lay my eyes on you because my eyes never notice you. Since I was a little boy, I admire Jessica. I love her with all my heart that if I loss her, I will die!” he exclaimed, anger welling up inside him.

 

 

“Can you just lay your eyes on me just this once?” she requested, her voice pleading.

 

 

“???????????????”

 

 

Before Donghae refused her, she kissed him. His eyes grew wide due to shock. He felt that odd feeing again that night. He tasted again the flavour of her lips. He closed his eyes—JESSICA, smiling JESSICA. He pushed away Tiffany when he saw Jessica on his mind smiling innocently.

 

 

Tiffany’s hands were off to him when he pushed her hard that splashed her over to the floor. She was wonder-struck. She threw him a conspicuous look.

 

 

“I know you feel something, and I know it drives you crazy. And because of that little chance I perceived in your eyes, I will never give up the fight. I don’t even care if Jessica will catch us soon.” she said in a bold statement.

 

 

“Are you threatening me? If you do, I’m not afraid!” he exclaimed grinning his teeth.

 

 

“Yes! And we’ll end up together, I tell you.”

 

 

‘I will never just give up now.

I know you love me.

You responded to my kisses.

And those kisses are my evidence.’

 

 

Donghae came out of his office sweaty. He couldn’t believe that Tiffany would be that desperate to win him.

 

 

‘I know I’ve never sin to Jessica.

That stupid girl seduced me.

I was carried away the first time.

i was forced by the second time.’

 

 

Jessica grew tired of waiting for Donghae. She left the restaurant with an empty stomach and disgruntled.

 

 

‘What’s wrong with you Donghae?

When we’re together you’re making me happy.

But often times, you’re just making me feel so alone.

Taking for granted.’

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: ah~is the flow of the story carried you away?

base on your comments, i think the answer is YES!

am i right? ah, i hope you still enjoy the twists and turns

that i inserted in every chapter. ^_^

THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading and subscring! ♥