And They Collide

. . .Can We?

 

 

When they are together, the day quickly ends. So they perfected the celebration of their 6th anniversary. They made the most of the cold night being together and warmed the hearts of each other. That night was one of their most unforgettable nights together that’s worth keeping for.

 

 

The happiness was soon replaced by sadness again.

 

 

They both returned to their usual life, both became busy taking care of business. They lost time with each other for three weeks.

 

 

At the time Jessica failed to see Donghae for three weeks, she felt missing him. To alleviate the feeling of missing her boyfriend, she decided to visit and surprise him.

 

 

Jessica woke up early to cooked food for Donghae. She decided to bring it to the office for them to eat lunch together. She asked for her mother’s help in cooking because she didn’t want to hear criticism from Donghae when it comes to cooking. She thought, as a woman, she must know how to cook. Moreover, she’ll be married soon and be a wife to him, so she ought to know how to cook and do some household chores to make her husband happy.  She’s so excited, so, she hurriedly drove to reach Donghae’s office immediately.

 

 

After some time, Jessica finally reached the office. She parked the car to the nearest parking lot. Before leaving the car, she placed her palm above the food containers and assured it that it’s still hot.

 

 

“Thank God! The foods are still hot.” She mumbled to herself.

 

 

She walked into the building. She remembered that the office of her boyfriend is on the 25th floor. Jessica thought for a moment is she’s going to ride the escalator or elevator.

 

 

“Oh, where should I enjoy the ride? Escalator or elevator?” she asked herself while standing alone in the middle of the broad 1st floor of the building.

 

She decided to just ride the elevator and immediately arrived to the 25th floor.

 

 

While waiting for the elevator to open, she opened her bag. It seems like her whole being will enter inside the bag as she tried to find her gift for Donghae.

 

 

“I know I just put it here.” She said while her entire face was still inserted in the bag.

 

 

When the elevator opened, Jessica entered.  She felt bored, so she put her earphone and her IPod. She stayed pretty long in the elevator because the office of her boyfriend is on the last floor above. When she reached the 25th floor, she rushed out of the elevator. She walked into her way to Donghae’s office when she bumped into a familiar image of a lady. She was surprised.

 

 

“Tiffany? Hwang Tiffany?!” Jessica exclaimed with her eyes grew open wide.

 

 

“Jung Jessica? Is that you Jung Jessica?” Tiff said venting.

 

 

“Oh, my gosh! Tiff, you’re too beautiful now.” Jessica praised Tiffany.

 

 

“You’re more beautiful than me.” Tiffany humbly said.

 

 

“What’re you doing here?” Jessica asked wearing a smile.

 

 

“I’m currently working here. How about you? What are you doing here?” Tiffany answered then returned back the question to Jessica.

 

 

“I’m on my way to visit my boyfriend.” Jessica pleasantly answered.

 

 

“Ah, so your boyfriend is rich. Who’s your boyfriend, by the way?” Tiffany asked in curiosity.

 

 

“You’ll be meeting him soon. For now, I can’t introduce him to you because he’s too busy working and all.” Jessica explained.

 

 

“Oh, what’s that?”

 

 

“This is a packed lunch that I cooked for my hubby.” Jessica lifted the food she was holding.

 

 

“So sweet. Ah, excuse me, then, but I have to go.” Tiffany excused herself politely.

 

 

“Okay! It’s nice seeing you around.” Jessica said tenderly.

 

 

Jessica waved to Tiffany before turning her back and slowly walked her way while Jessica proceeded to her boyfriend’s office.

 

 

“Huuubby.” Jessica said sweetly while hopping her way to Donghae.

 

 

“Oh, what brings you here?”  Donghae asked in surprise.

 

 

“I come to visit you and to give this lunch I cooked for you.” She raised the food and showed it happily to him.

 

 

“You tiny little angel, you’re too sweet.” He started to scratch his both arms.

 

 

“Something itchy, hubby?” she approached him who looked weary.

 

 

“Ants smells your sweetness, so, they’re biting me now.” he replied teasingly.

 

 

“You’re too cheesy today, hubby.” She said with a blushed face.

 

 

“Ah, should I stop my cheesiness now and should we start eating lunch?” he said while his hand was in his tummy.

 

 

“It’s obvious you’re hungry, here, you should eat all of these, so that you can go back to your work vigorously.” She said concern.

 

 

They enjoyed eating at the same time. Jessica’s heart was jumping in delight that moment.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: watch the next chapter. So, what will happen when Tiffany suddenly find out

that Donghae is Jessica's boyfriend?

Will jealousy and rivalry occur?