Chapter 2

THE OFFER {EDITING}

CCHAPTER 2

*JUNG SOMIN'S POV*

Tears filled my eyes as I followed madam ki into her small office at the back of the bar,I knew that I was in trobule but that didn't stop me from begging shamelessly.

"Please madam,I promised it won't happen again...its just that those men are erts and they wanted to have their way with me" I tried to explain but she caught me off harshly.

"shut up So min! Before you took this job I warned you and you told me you could handle yourself !" Madam ki said angrily. she couldn't believe this young lady standing in front of her. when she had walked into the bar 2weeks ago looking alone and pathetic she had pitied her and offered her this job but this silly excuse of a girl had almost ruined her business, first she slapped two of the major customers and just few minutes ago broke a bottle of wine on the head of a very important customer.

 Madam ki couldn't take it anymore"You will pack your rags and leave my bar immediately, collect your paycheck on your way out I don't even want to see your shadow around my bar in 10 minutes time" madam ki gave me this command with cold and unforgiving eyes.

 I tried to clean my tears but they kept coming...I didn't even have a place to go, I tried to beg her again.

"Madam ki please forgive me I swear it won't happen again" I cried as I tried to gain her sympathy but she remained unforgiving.

"Get the hell out of my bar before I call security and let you go without your money" she said and left me in the office.

 I packed my bags but I couldn't stop crying I had nowhere to go, my omma died two weeks ago of cancer and the house?

 The bank collected it all I had was the clothes in my bag,the one I was wearing and my paycheck. I was seriously confused I didn't know what to do or where to start from and to top it all I was really hungry...I felt really bad about losing my job but it was either that or let those bad men  me... I sighed and looked down the road,I saw a call centre and thought about who I can call but no one came to mind,I was raised by a single mom I didn't know any other family member and then it hit me. "park shin hye" I whispered and thank God for reminding me,I ran to the call centre and put some coins and I waited as the phone ring...

she picked up

"Hello?" Shin hye said from the other side of the line. 

"Park shin hye unnie" I said tears gathering in my eyes

"So min?!" She said with some shock.

"Neh unnie" "Where are you?!" She asked me. I explained everything to at the end of my narration I was crying again.

"Listen to me carefully So min, I want you to find a safe hotel and sleep for the night, tomorrow morning take the first bus to seoul I will be waiting for you, arraso?"

"Yes I got it" I replied

"Good now stop crying and do as I have told you"

*END OF CHAPTER 2*

EDITED!