Chapter 7

THE OFFER {EDITING}

~AUTHOR'S POV~.
  Yoon hera looked at the magazine with anger when she couldn't control her temper anymore she threw the paper on the well and shouted
"How dare him?! How dare him humiliate me like this!" Angry tears filled her eyes as she threw things.
"What is wrong with you?" Kim na na asked her bestfriend as she entered the room but Hera kept crying and shouting "bastard". Nana is getting pissed "if you are not going to explain I will leave first" she was quite use to Hera's melodrama, she was always like this even when the case isn't that serious by the time she got to the door Hera shouted
"Kim na na you can't just leave me like this! The bastard is getting married! He made a fool out of me!" Now kim na na was really confused.
"What are you talking about? Who made a fool of you?" She asked with a frown
"Kim hyun joong" Hera replied in a pitiful voice.
"Are you serious?" At Hera nod she says "wow! No wonder he totally ignored all your claims he must have been planning his wedding for a while". At this statement Hera became annoyed and said.
"I thought he liked me, he didn't deny the claims! That is something".
"He did not confirm it too! Hera wake up this sudden obsession with KHJ won't do especially now that he is getting married". But Hera wasn't listening.
"If KHJ is going to marry anyone, it will be me! No one else but me." She said this with determination.
"Fine do whatever you want but don't count on me I am leaving for america tomorrow" kim na na said, she was really disappointed but she tried again to convince Hera "come with me, we will be d first to get the latest style in this season's fashion" but Hera was determined she refused.
"I need to go back to korea, I need to see my father he will help me" she concluded with a confident smile, kim na na just shook her head.
"Do whatever you want I just came to bid your fare well" the both of them hug each other. "Please take care Hera I worry about you".
"You don't have to I will be fine" Hera says with a evil smile,she already had a plan and she couldn't wait to get started.
*END OF CHAPTER*