Chapter 14

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~AUTHOR'S POV~. They had planned to stay for just a week but because Somin had wanted to go to everywhere on the island and joongie had wanted to make up for hurting her he extended their stay to 2 weeks. Somin felt really happy because she saw a new side of Hyun joong,he smiled and laughed more although he was still cold but he tried his best to make their relationship work,she felt really good because if their relationship continued this way it would be easy for him to fall in love with her. She couldn't believe that she hadn't blunted out the fact that she loved him yet he made her so happy.They had just arrived in seoul a few hours ago,she and joongie were watching a soap opera on tv but her mind wasn't there,she was thinking because she hoped things will not change now that they were back home. "What are you thinking about?" Joongie asked Somin putting his arms around her,she was frowning in concentration and spacing out so she didn't hear him when he said he was hungry. "Oh! What did you say?" Somin asked because she didn't hear what he said she just felt him put his arms around her. "I said what are you thinking about?" Hyun joong looking serious. Somin wanted to tell him that she was just worried he would changed to the arrogant jerk he was before the honeymoon but she was scared to tell him because he might get angry "are you not going to say anything?"He said in his usual cold voice so she quickly answered him before he got angry. "am just thinking about school,I want to go and register at parang university". "I already set up an account for your education,so that shouldn't be a problem...just talk to Mr park and he will handle everything" he replied while his eyes was on the tv,he was quite sure that that was not what was on her mind she wasn't aware of the fact that he had studied her and knew a lot about all her moods and way of thinking,he was sure she had been thinking about him...she always seemed worried when she was thinking about him,he had caught her many times during the night looking at him even though she didn't know she always looked worried. "Gomawo" she replied in a small voice,he didn't understand why she was worried was he doing something wrong? He really wanted her to be happy,he liked it when she smiled and now that she just lied to him he was really disappointed,he had always felt she was different and he wanted to understand why she just lied"So answer my question now and don't lie to me what were you really thinking about?" He really wanted to know what was wrong she looked at him with sad eyes"am sorry I lied but I didn't want you to get angry....its just that am scared that now that the honeymoon is over you will go back to being a baddie" she said looking at him in the eyes but he just smiles and kisses her cheeks "no I like it when we don't fight so yeah am not going to turn into a baddie ok?" He said as he pulled her closer and kissed her on her cheeks and then moved to kissing her softly,he was glad that that was the only reason she lied,she was just scared of his temper meanwhile somin's heart was dancing with joy because since the time they had made love he just held her while sleeping and nothing more "don't ever lie to me again somin..."I don't care if I will get mad just always tell me the truth do you understand?" he said breaking off the kiss,"I promised not to lie to you again" she replied with a smile and then he deepens the kiss and she put her arms around his neck and moved to sit on his laps...just then his phone rang but the both of them ignored it until it entered voicemail and they manager park voice saying "call me as..." Joongie picked it up "what perfect timing you have manager"he said with sarcasm. They talked for a while but Hyun joong refused to release somin every time she tried to leave his laps, she was getting shy because the maids had seen her in that position but joongie didn't seem to mind. Hyun joong hung up and resumed kissing her neck repeatedly making her shiver with pleasure "I have to go to japan" he told her after a while of kissing."Why?" Somin asked disappointed "there is a problem with the ablum am about to release so I have to go there and resolve it myself" he replied. Somin was sad but then she brightened up "am coming with you" she said smiling but he said "no,you have school." She frowned "no I wanna come " she whined. "I will be gone for a month I don't want you to miss schOol,I know your education is important to you" he told her. "You will be gone for a month? That's just horrible...how can I stay alone in this house I will be bored to death" she replied folding her arms and pouting. "You can stay with my parents they adore and besides you will be in school,I am leaving this evening" he said and kissed her pouting lips he didn't want to admit it but he was sure he would miss her."now you promised to cook me a meal,am hungry...cook for your husband" he said with a puppy doll eyes and somin laughed out loud because he looked so funny,who would have thought that the cold and arrogant jerk could be this cute suddenly she was scared what if she didn't succeed in making him love will she be able to live without him? She quickly pushed the thought out of her head and told herself to thinking positive thoughts,she forces a smile on her face and says "Arraso my only husband". ~END OF CHAPTER~ *well the chapter just shows that even though Hyun joong has come around our somin still has serious insecurity issues well I can't say I blame her she is a very difficult situation. Please tell me what you think about the story so far* Thanks for subscribing,reading,commenting and voting. Keep commenting I get inspired *kisses*