Chapter 25

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~~~~~AUTHOR'S POV~~~~~. Somin walked into the museum feeling worried and uneasy, she looked around the museum but saw no sign of Hera,she quickly brought out her phone and dialed the number Hera used to send the text message but the phone was switched off,she sighed in frustration as she tried calling Hera's original number but it was out of service. She looked around and decided to check the vip section,knowing Hera she will probably be there. She walked in the Vip section but saw no sigh of Hera,the place was strangely deserted. "Where the hell is she?" Somin mumbled to herself but then someone pushed her forcefully to the ground. "ouch!" She cried out in pain but as she looked up to see who had pushed her,the person just pressed a white cloth on her face and she lost consciousness. Meanwhile shin hye and min oh just arrived at the museum. Shin hye quickly ran out of the car in the building. "Yah shin hye wait for me" Min oh said as he caught up with her but shin hye wasn't listening,she was frantically looking around the museum for somin,she didn't understand why she was feeling like this but she had a really bad feeling. What is somin doing in a museum? Why did she leave the restuarant in such a hurry? She thought as she keeping walking and looking around but Min oh grabs her arm and turns her to face him. "Shin hye! Calm down! I don't understand why your so worried!" Min oh said in confusion but shin hye pushes him away. "What is she doing in a museum? She had no plans Min oh am just so worried" she tried to explain. "Let's talk to one of the attendant" Min oh said as he approached a museum staff. "Excuse me but am looking for girl, she was wearing a short yellow flowery gown and a white sweater" shin hye describes somin to the young teenager in an attendant uniform. "Oh she has long curly hair too?" The attendant said with a smile and shin hye nodded in response. "She headed to the Vip section,I guess she was looking for someone because she kept looking around and mumbling to herself...look in that section and am sure you will find her,please excuse me." the attendent explained and left. Shin hye and Min oh entered the vip section but there was no one there,they look around but there was no sign of Somin, even Min oh started to get worried as they searched for her. "Try calling her cell phone" min oh suggested and shin hye quickly dialed her number and that was when the saw the phone on the ground under a chair. Shin hye quickly picks it up and let's out a cry of alarm,the screen of the phone was smashed but the phone was working. "She is in trobule Min oH! I knew it! I felt it!" Shin hye said as tears spilled out of her eyes. Min oh quickly goes to call security and they take them to the security of office where they put in the security cameras. They soon see somin loose consciousness and is being dragged out the building by a person wearing mask. The security in the museum quickly informs the police as this is a criminal offence and soon the area was surrounded and sealed by the police, the mobile phone was taken as evidence by the police. "We have to call Hyun Joong" min oh says to shin hye as he holds her in his arms. "We can't tell him somin has been kidnapped..." Shin hye says in a small voice. "Why?" Min oh asked with a frown. "I will just ask him to come quickly... If he knows somin is missing he might get into an accident...and I already tried calling Hera but her phone is out of service". Shin hye explains and min oh just nods. "I will call Kyungsoo am sure they are together" min oh replied. ~~~~HYUN JOONG'S POV~~~~~. An hour after I received the call from park shin hye I walked into the museum,I don't understand what the problem was, the museum was crawling with policemen and if not for the fact that I was a idol,I don't think I will be allowed inside. I soon spotted shin hye and min oh standing and talking to man on suit. I looked around for somin but I couldn't spot her anywhere, I felt my heart squeeze at the thought of something happening to Somin,had she not told me she was spending her day with shin hye? my feet took me closer to them hoping with all my heart that My somin was alright but somewhere deep in my heart I knew something was wrong. "Hello shin hye" I said from behind her,they both turn and I noticed immediately that her eyes was red and puffy and the traces of tears could be seen. "Hyun joong,you are here" she said as she looks at me with tears in her eyes. "What's going on?" I asked trying to put on a brave front but inside me I was sick with fear that something had happened to my baby,I prayed hard I was wrong. "Mr Kim,I am Detective Sung and I promise we will do everything in our power to find your wife please excuse $e" the man on suit said to me and left but I couldn't breath when I finally understand the words he had just said. "What does he mean by that shin hye? Where is somin" I asked in a whisper. "She was kidnapped" she answered me, I felt like my whole world was crashing around me but before I could say anything I heard foot steps running towards us. "I came as soon as kyungsoo told me" Hera said with a shaky voice and hugged Shin hye as kyungsoo patted my back. A police officer walk up to us. "Are you the victim's relatives? I have some questions to ask" He said. "I am her husband" I said in a small voice. "Has she been acting strange or suspiciously?" He asked as he brought out a note book. I thought of our fight,she avoided me but strange or suspicious I doubt that. "No,we had some couples issues but she was fine" I replied. "Who found out she was missing?" The man asked again. "I did,I and min oh followed the cab that brought her here and that was we found the phone" shin hye answered but the man looked at her curiously. "Was she acting strange? Why would you follow her?" He questioned shin hye. "No,I left her at the restaurant and I went to pick my boyfriend up but when I came back I saw her entering a cab,I got worried because she's pregnant..." Shin hye said. "She is what?!" I gasped in shock but everything was happening too fast for me. "Am sorry,I just found out today...she said she didn't tell because you have been busy" shin hye said with an apologestic smile. I couldn't take it anymore,I slide to ground and hold my head in my hands. I was really a fool,I not only reject the love of my life but my baby as well,I was really a coward. I was so scared of love that I didn't even realize that I was in love and now she's gone. After all the questioning we were asked to go home. I on the other hand was numb with regret and pain. I called my driver and he brought me home. I climbed into our bed me and somin's bed,I could smell her...I didn't even realized I was crying until I couldn't hold my sobs anymore. *END OF CHAPTER* A boring chapter? Am sorry,I just hate writing sad situations...# but atleast it made our joongie realize his mistakes. Please keep commenting,even though I don't reply I read all of them and they make me happy. Thanks for your support. I love you *kisses*