Chapter 32

THE OFFER {EDITING}
«««««AUTHOR'S POV»»»»»». "Someone is glowing"luhan smirked as he entered somin's ward the next morning. "Really? Aissh its because am really happy" somin replied as she face palmed herself. "Mmmm...spill" luhan said as he settled into the chair beside her bed. "Well I and hyun joong finally settled our differences..."She said with a really happy expression. "Did you guys have trouble? I didn't notice...from my perspective the both of you love each other a lot" luhan said with all sincerity. "Really?" *she said blushing at the fact that she couldn't even hide the fact that she loved her husband from an outsider* "Neh...but am glad you are happy...if you are happy am happy dear" luhan said with deep emotions. "Luhan are you okay? You have a weird expression on your face right now...like yesterday" she said as she touched his face with concern. "Nothing I am just happy...your happy" luhan replied. "What are you doing wifey? Touching another man's face" Hyun joong said from the doorway with a smile on his face but he looked kinda funny because somin and luhan started laughing when they saw his expression. "Its not what you think Hyun joong,somin was just telling me how happy she is because she loves you" luhan said with a grin while somin blushed furiously. "Yah! Luhan must you tell him..." Somin pouted. "But baby you do love me and there is nothing wrong with telling anyone" Hyun joong said as he moved to sit with his wife on the bed,just then luhan's phone began to ring. "Please excuse me"he said as he left the room leaving somin and Hyun joong alone. "Baby don't touch a man's face anymore ok? Touch only mine if you want to touch ok?" Hyun joong told somin with a very cute pout. "Are you jealous right now?" somin asked with a smile. "No am just being careful because I don't want another man to steal you away from me and I would have to be blind not to notice that luhan is handsome but am your husband therefore more handsome" Hyun joong said while somin laughed and pecked him on his lips. "You are right! Your the only man for me..." They both started kissing but stopped when they heard someone clearing their throat. "Sorry to interrupt but I have an urgent meeting so my assistant will help you with your morning session...and Hyun joong too"luhan said looking very embarrassed. "Arraso...take care luhan". Somin replied with a smile. _______________________________________________________________________________________ Luhan walked into a beautiful study and smiled at the man behind the desk. "Hello father,how are you feeling this morning?" He asked as he took a sit. Mr lu looked at his son and smiled "I am wonderful son,its such a beautiful day...." He said as he relaxed more in his chair. "So why did you send for me father?" Luhan asked with a serious expression. "I want to meet my granddaughter" Mr lu said staring straight into his eyes. "Wae? Did you confirm it already?" Luhan asked while his father nodded in affirmation,he was really surprise that his father had his men do the work so fast but then being one of the wealthiest men in south korean had its advantage. "I had my men check her out,do the dna test and it turns out that she is indeed my flesh and blood...now I want to meet her" Mr lu said with a serious expression. "But you can't do that atleast wait a little...I dunno,getting to know she her family it will be a shock" luhan tried to reason with his father. "No! I have waited 15 years to see my granddaughter...I have no patience left,and it hurts me to know she that to agree to marry that idiot to further her education when she is one of the wealthiest women in korean!" Mr lu said with pain lacing his tone."I have to see her luhan...I can't wait anymore". Luhan nodded his head in understanding "she is at the hospital...but I don't understand what you mean by getting married for education,I have seen the two of them they love each other" he said but Mr lu just shook his head. "She is an heiress...I will get her out of that marriage" he said with determination. "Father,don't just into conclusion from those investigation...meet her first she loves her husband that I am sure of...am not sure of the circumstance of their marriage but I know they love each other" luhan said confidently. "My granddaughter will not stay in a marriage based on a contract and that's final" mr lu said. "I know somin and she would never let you take charge of her life...she is like her mother please remember that before you repeat the same mistake you made with her mother". Luhan said looking his father straight in the eyes. "Don't do it...with her mother it broke you but with somin it will kill you because she will choose her husband rather than a grandfather she never knew existed....if you are ready father let's go" luhan said as he stood up and walked out of the room wiith his father looking at him. _______________________________________________________________________________________ ««««««SOMIN's POV»»»»». I was lying in the arms of Joongie, the bed was big enough because we were at the Vip section of the hospital,I really loved him and I wanted to be in his arms forever,as I was enjoying the feeling of being in Hyun joong's arms,the door opened and Luhan came inside with an old man,he was using a cane...I quickly sat up and Hyun joong helped me. "Luhan you came back" I said with a smile and looked at the man beside whose gaze never left my face. "Yes somin...someone very important wanted to meet you...this is mr lu" luhan said to me and I smiled at Mr lu and bowed my head. "Hello sir,my name is Kim so min" I said feeling a little awkward,I had no idea who this man was or why he wanted to meet me...I held onto Hyun joong's hand and he held on to mine. "Its nice to meet you somin...I am your grandfather and your mother was my first and only daughter" Mr lu said with a very serious expression while somin looked frozen in place. ****END OF CHAPTER***** Yay! Finally to the point...some of your guesses were right but Luhan is somin's uncle...am sure your wondering about somin's father,while we willl know the full story pretty soon. I had to update today to make up for the short chapter yesterday. I hope I made u guys happy. Thank uuuuuu *kisses*