Chapter 20

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~SOMIN'S POV~. I woke up feeling really warm and wonderful,I was in the arms of my husband and it felt really good. I opened my eyes and savored the safe feeling of being held in his arms but I avoided waking him up,I had a really important assignment to submit in class by 11am and I hadn't completed it yesterday because Joongie had distracted me,I didn't want that to happen this morning so I sneaked out of bed into the bathroom to wash my face. I gasped at the image I saw in the mirror,I had hickey marks all over my body most especially my neck...there would be no mistaking what I had been doing last night aisssh I felt my face burn in embarrassment but there was nothing I could do so I quickly carried my laptop and some books into the mansion's study. I was so engrossed with my assignment that I didn't notice I was no longer alone. "Good morning somin,what are you doing? You look so serious" a voice said from the doorway,I looked up and saw Ankita with a lovely smile on her face,I smiled back at her. "Hello Ankita...am just doing an assignment,come in" I said feeling a little awkward,I didn't expect her to be nice "Am sorry we weren't properly introduced yesterday...Joongie dragged you away before I could properly do that" she said looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes "I see why,the dude couldn't wait" she grinned eying the marks on my neck and even though I was embarrassed I couldn't help but smile back. "I know right? But I really missed him so I didn't mind" I told her, some how I felt relaxed she didn't seem so uptight after all. "Hey,let's go out for lunch today,my treat...I wanna get to know you" she said I was about to say yes when I remembered I was suppose to have lunch with my friends. "Am having lunch at the university cafeteria with my friends...you could come too if you don't mind" I offered but she didn't look too happy about it. "I wanted it to be just the two of us" she said in a small voice "I was hoping we could be like best friends too since your Joongie's wife".I looked her,she seemed really sincere. "It doesn't matter,just hang out with us,you could know a lot about me from the people I hang out with...I would like it" I said trying to convince her. "Ok...I would love to come then" she said with a smile and I was happy she agreed,it was going to be fun. "We are going to have a lot of fun" I squealed. "I will leave you to complete your assignment" she said laughing and excused herself. Hyun joong woke up as I was preparing to go to school,he insisted on dropping me off. We were at the entrance of the university. "Why don't you come back and have lunch with us,it will be fun". Joongie just looked out the window of his ferrari,I was trying to convince him to have lunch with me and my friends but he was so stubborn. "I already said no baby,I will pick you up after school if you want but I am not having lunch with Lee min oh" he said in his usual cold voice. "Its me your having lunch with" I whispered and started to open the door but he held my arm and made me look into his eyes. "Its not lunch with you that I object to but with him,you should understand me baby" he tried to explain his feelings. "I just wish you guyz got along" I said and he leaned over to kiss me, we kissed for almost a minute but then he removed his lips and I opened my eyes to see his smirk. "I know you can't resist me but you are going to be late for class" he said while I smiled and got down from the car and waved to him as he drove off. "I thought you would stay with him in the car forever" a voice teased from behind me,I turn back and saw Yoon Hera smiling at me. "Hey Hera" I said returning her smile. "So Hyun joong is back and since you guyz were kissing and all lovey dovey I guess your issues with him are resolved" she said with a raised brow. "Yes it turned out to be a simple misunderstanding" I replied as we started walking towards our faculty area. "Am really sorry it was my magazine..." She tried to explain but I cut her off. "I don't think you are sorry Hera or that you didn't mean for me to see that magazine...shin hye unnie feels you are bad news but am willing to give you the benefit of a doubt because I now consider you my friend and regardless of what they say,I feel you are a good person but I love my husband very much so don't try to cause issues between us,the next time you do that Hera I won't be responsible for my actions." I told her with a very serious expression. "I am really sorry" she apologized again but I shook my head. "Am not angry with you,its just that I am not that kind of person that keeps what I feel in my heart,I prefer to tell you exactly how I feel." After saying that I walked into my faculty but I noticed she was with me anymore,I turned and gave her a questioning gaze. "Aren't you coming?" I asked,she smiled, walked up to me and we went to class together. The day went really fast and soon it was time for lunch,I went to the university cafeteria and met shin hye unnie and MiN oh oppa there already, they introduced me to their friend Kyungsoo who was a top manager in the korean entertainment industry and was also a sunbae in the university,I was really impressed with his accomplishment because he seemed quite young. I introduced everyone to Ankita and she was surprised that my friends were all in the korean entertainment industry. Hera arrived late just as we finished ordering our food. "Am sorry for being late" she said as she sat down but shin hye and min oh gave her hostile stares. "Come on guyz...she already apologized to me" I explained "its all resolved...can we eat now?". we ate and talk about everything and everyone,we shared our different experience and agreed to do it some other time. "Your friends are really nice" Ankita said to me when it was just remaining the both of us at the table,shin hye unnie had followed Min oh oppa to one of his shoots and Hera had classes so kyungsoo left with her. "I know...you had fun?" I asked. "Ofcourse I did...I haven't had this much fun in a while,work and all" she confessed. "Well am glad you did".I felt sorry for her,these celebrities worked really hard to make their fans happy. "Are you going home or do you still have classes?" Ankita asked out of curiously. "No I have to wait for Joongie he said he would pick me up" I replied. Her look turned very serious. "Do you love him?" She asked,I look at her in the eyes and I realized that my answer was very important to her. "Yes I do...with all my heart" I answered her sincerely. "Life is really unfair...I loved him first still I lost him,I deserve to be the one by his side" she said with tears in her eyes. "The fact that you loved him first doesn't mean that I love him any less, I love him and he is the most important person to me on earth" I said defensively she had no right to belittle my love for him because she loved him first. "all I want his for him to be happy" she said and I just scoffed. "Can't you see he is happy? I make him happy" I replied,I could feel myself getting frustrated. "Arraso...mainhe I accept defeat...I am going back home tomorrow I can't bear to see him with some one else. With that she stood up and left the cafeteria. I just sat there and sighed...at least she wasn't planning on destroying my marriage that is still so fragile. ~END OF CHAPTER~. *a very simple chapter. Thanks for reading please comment and keep voting* *kisses*