Chapter 4

THE OFFER {EDITING}

~AUTHOR'S POV~.Shin hye walked into the living room carrying a cup of coffee, she was wearing a red PJ, she saw her father working on some thing on his ipad with a very serious expression."Appa" she says drawing her father's atention to herself."Yes princess?"."What are you doing? Its really late" she complained, her father signs and looks at her with adoring eyes"I know but I have to finish this before I talk to So min about it" she smiles and hugs her father."You got her a job already? Yah! My dad is better than even superman" she said kissing him on both cheeks,he just smiles and says."I want to talk to you about this job, I can't tell you in details because it is a very delicate matter" shin hye frowns but sits down beside her father."Tell me about" she says, Mr park signs."I need you to help me convince So min to take this job, it a weird kinda job but its good and pays well" shin hye frowns."Appa,I really appreciate the fact that you want to help So min but before I help you convince her, I have to know the nature of the job...its my responsibility now to care for her, appa if this job puts her in any danger or in harms way then I cannot help you" she said it with all sincerity "Am really proud of you my daughter but I can assure you that this doesn't put her in any danger,in fact she can go to school and she will not be under stress" Mr park replied and shin hye grinned ."Then I will help you."~the next morning~. Jung so min read the documents in front of her, she was filled with dismay and a certain kind of again."You expect me to have a contract marriage with Kim hyun joong? One of the most popular kpop star in the world? Is this the job am perfect for?" She was really confused and a little bit offended, shin hye unnie had tried to prepare her for this saying the job might be a bit weird but this....aisssh!!! It was ridiculous."So min its a job, that's all it is you never have to do more than that...its like an undercover job and after a year you could go wherever you want to go to and be happy meanwhile you monthly allowance is enough for you to go back to school....this is a good offer " So min went to the window of the office and signed,now that she had thought about it...it was a good offer not just good a great offer infact, she should grab it but she was really scared she pictured Kim hyun joong in her mind eyes and smiled slightly he was a really handsome and y guy, and she liked him. She took a deep breath and turned to Mr park and the lawyer."I accept THE OFFER".
~END OF CHAPTER 4~
* I am sorry but I had to shortened this chapter because the other part seemed to be causing the readers of this ff confusion so now am going to correct that*
Thanks for commenting and telling me how you felt about the story, now am more excited to write