Chapter 26

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~~~~AUTHOR'S POV~~~~. Somin opened her eyes slowly,she groaned in pain as she realized that her legs and feet were tied,this can't be good for the baby. She looked around the room,it was a beautiful room decorated in white and pink. A very handsome man walked into the room and stared at her with lustful eyes and she felt her skin crawl with apprehension, even though he was handsome she saw wickedness in his eyes. "What...what...do..you want?" She stuttered but the man just gave her a lustful smile and she felt anger go through her which kind of gave her courage. "I asked you a question didn't I? What am I doing here? What is it you want! Is it money? Is that why you kidnapped me" she asked the man in an angry tone. "I just hate women that talk too much,they get on my nerves"the man replied with a smile. "Well you shouldn't have kidnapped me when then because I don't plan to stay quiet while am being treated like an animal! In fact you will pay for kidnapping me in the first place! My husband will never let this pass" she told the man with disdain laced in her tone. "I am really tempted to gag you,your beautiful but I hate your guts" the man said as he turned to walk out of the room but Somin stops him. "Who are you? What do you want" she asked him. "Its obvious your a pain in the , I wouldn't want you even though your the last woman on earth, its the lady boss that ordered your kidnap,you will meet her soon enough" he replied as he walked back to her an loosened the ropes that tied her to the bed,when he was done he left. Somin took a deep breath of relief,she was really scared even though she didn't want to admit it, who was the lady boss he talked about? She thought as she rubbed her stomach. "Sweetie don't worry your omma will do everything in her power to keep you safe,just bear with me for a while ok?" She said to her unborn child. *****3 DAYS LATER******. Kim hyun joong, Park shin hye, Lee min oh, yoon hera and Kyungsoo were sitting down in a conference room with Detective sung. "Are you saying that I am the prime suspect?" Hera asked with a frown on her face. "Yes,the phone was repaired and we saw the text message which said she should meet you at the museum and the last number she dialed was your cell phone number" the detective explained. "But that's impossible,she was with me through out" Kyungsoo said in confusion. "That is the one of the major reason why we haven't arrested her, Hera has a perfect alibi" the detective replied. "There is no reason for Hera to have kidnapped somin" Min oh said, he too was very confused at the turn of events. Hyun joong just remained quiet deep in thought. "Except someone is trying to frame Hera, I mean if we blame Hera we wouldn't focus on finding the real culprit...Detective I think whoever has somin is trying to throw us off the right track" shin hye said after thinking for a few minutes. "That might be the case miss park but that doesn't change the fact that all fingers point at Miss yoon and the fact that she already has a scandal involving the victim's husband doesn't help matter at all" the detective replied with a serious tone. "That's it! Why didn't I think of it!" Hera said suddenly with a scoff and then she smiled. "Did you remember something Miss yoon" the Detective asked when he saw her smile. "Yes! Something I should have realized immediately somin was kidnapped" Hera said mysteriously. "What's that?" Hyun joong said with curiously. "I should have called my father" Hera simply said and everybody at took a deep breath. "Do you think the situation is that serious" the Detective asked feeling a little uneasy. "What do you mean by that statement Dectective,my pregnant wife has been missing for 3 good days and you don't consider it a serious matter?!" Hyun joong shouted as he stood up and punched the Detective in his face. "Is it when this turns into a murder case you will consider it serious" Hyun joong said as he wanted to hit the detective who already has a bleeding nose again but Min oh and Kyungsoo withhelds him, the two of them holding two of his arms as Hera and Shin hye helps the detective up. "Let me go" Hyun joong said in annoyance. "Will you calm down already! Beating up the detective wouldn't make us find somin" Min oh tried to reason with him but Hyun joong keeps struggling. "Let's take him home" kyungsoo said as they walk Hyun joong outside. "Will you be alright" Min oh asks shin hye but she nods and gave him a small smile. "I will call you". The three of them left and the two girls turn to the detective. "Really sorry about that detective, Hyun joong loves somin a lot...he is in pain" shin hye says trying to comfort the detective but Hera scoffs. "Sorry? I would say that serves you right detective! How can you tell a man who hasn't seen his wife for three days the situation isn't serious! You are really insensitive...please shin hye kaja before I punch him on his face" Hera said with a very angry expression as she picks up her bag and shin hye's bag. "You best do your job well because whether you like it or not,my father is in on this case". Hera says as she pulls shin hye out of the conference room. "Do you really think calling your father is necessary? I mean your father is like the King of the underworld with all his shady and dirty deals, No offense Hera" shin hye points out but Hera just shrugs it off. "None taken shin hye but if my suspicion is right then it is for that reason we need my father" Hera said in a worried tone as they made their way out of the building into the streets. "What are you talking about?" Shin hye asked confused. "I think I know who has somin! And God help somin if am right because that is crazy" Hera said has she look around but shin hye is shocked. "You know who has her?! Why didn't you tell the police!" Shin hye shouted but Hera quickly covers shooting her glare. "Keep it down! Even though I had told the police,they can't do anything...she is that powerful in the society". Hera said thinking of what to do. "Tell me" shin hye says in a small voice and Hera whispers into her ear, shin hye eyes widens "you can't be serious!" Shin hye says with fear lacing her voice. "Am almost hundred percent sure and if am right somin is in big trobule,we need to get to her before something really terrible happens" Hera says. "That crazy ! And I thought she was sweet When we find her I am going to scratch her eyes out" shin hye says angrily. "We can't let Hyun joong know we suspect her,that why I didn't say anything,he might alert her unknowingly,we have to be cautious" Hera said. "No problem...make the necessary calls the sooner we find my somin the better" shin hye said with tears in her eyes. ****FOUR HOURS LATER****. "They found her! All security teams are already on their way to the location,let's go" shin hye said to Hyun joong and Min oh as they all rushed in the car. Hera and Kyungsoo were already on their way too. Shin hye and Hera didn't tell anyone except Hera's father who they suspected was the culprit and it turns out that they were right. Shin hye just prayed that they weren't too late. "Hold on somin we are coming for you" shin hye mumbled to herself as she held unto Min oh's hands. ****END OF CHAPTER*****.