Chapter 3

THE OFFER {EDITING}

CHAPTER  2

AUTHOR'S POV


So Min came down from the bus that brought her to seoul,she looked around the bus station and then she sighted Park shin hye who was also looking for her with a frown on her face, for a moment So min forgot about her misery and grinned with delight running towards Shin hye and shouting at the top of her voice.
"Shin hye unnie!!!" She turned around and spotted So min running towards her she grinned and ran to meet her halfway and dragged her into a very tight embrace. 
" So min! I have missed you so much" they keep on hugging each other as if they were afraid to let go.
"I have missed you too unnie" So min said with tears in her eyes. Park shin hye was 23 years old making her four years older than so min, she was so min's school mother and best friend.
 Shin hye touched your face and your arms trying to make sure you were ok.
"Are you alright? The trip wasn't too stressful?" She asked but so min shook her. 
"Oh so min you should have called me immediately omma died...you could have gotten hurt" she said with an hurt feeling. "Or don't you trust me anymore?" She asked looking at so min straight in the eyes
"Ani ani its not like that" so min quickly reassured shin hye. " I just thought I could survive like find a job or something...I just didn't want to be a burden" so min said sadly.
"Its alright we are family, my dad can't wait to see you let's get moving am starving." She said carrying your bag and holding you like she would never let go.
"How is Mr park?" So min asked smiling.
"Oh you know the man is always working, I don't blame him he is managing atleast 5 kpop idols" she replied
"Really? Wow that must me really stressful, kpop idols can be arrogant because of their status and looks" 
"You can say that again" shinhye replied smiling*____________________________________________________________________________________
 That evening,the park family sat down in the living room talking
"So min what do you plan to do now that your in seoul" mr park asked.
"Well I planned to look for a job first of all and then after I save up then I will go to the university you know finish my education that was my omma's only wish to see me educated" so min replied.
"That's a really good plan so min but I doubt you will get any real job with your credentials, and I could just enroll you in school without working" he replied.
"I really appreciate the kind gesture but I can't free load on you like that besides any decent job is a good job. I have to work" so min replied. Mr park looked at so min, she was pretty and level headed,she wasn't popular and she was just perfect, he smiled to himself and said "I think I just found the perfect job for you." So min's eyes widened as she gasped.
"Are you serious Mr park?" She asked in amusement.
"Yes ,I need to go somewhere shin hye, take care of so min" he stood up and left the house taking his car key with him.
"What was that about?" So min asked shin hye looking puzzled but shin hye just shrugged.
"I don't know maybe he could use his influence or something to get you the job" she replied and so min gave her a wide smile and sighed.
"Oh I hope so" so min said already day dreaming and that got shin hye irritated.
"Yah! Stop daydreaming and let's go shopping"
"Arraso" so min replied.___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The maid ushered Mr park into Kim hyun joong's library, bowed and left
Hyun joong looked at his manager with a weary gaze.
"Sit down Mr park" his manager sits down. "How can I help you? We do not have an appointment" Mr park was already use to Hyun joong's rudeness so he just ignored it and said 
"I have found you a wife" smiling.   Hyun joong gave him a cold glare and said
"She is not my wife she is just an employee" he sighed tiredly "you will draw up the contract wouldn't you?" He asked Mr park and he nodded. "Good. She will be given a million each month and will be settled finally after a year...she should disappear after that time because it might create a scandal and I want everything to be discreet, only you and the lawyer should know about this contract, I want the world to feel the marriage is real arraso?.
"I got it" mr park answered
"Good, now excuse me I was busy before your unexpected visit" Hyun joong said rudely.
"Mainhe It was urgent" he replied
"Next time call me...have a nice day" with that Hyun joong walked out of the library.
Mr park wasn't surprised kim hyun joong was described as a cold hearted bastard by people he did business with only his fans thought he was charming anyways mr park was really happy for so min
~END OF CHAPTER 3~