Chapter 13

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~SOMIN'S POV~. I felt really hurt at first but then I couldn't control the rage and fury that came immediately after my hurt feelings "you are such a bully and coward Kim hyun joong!" I shouted at him while I got up from the bed and wrapped the sheets about me to cover my ness "what? You can't face the fact that you like me enough to seduce me? Is that why your being so cold to me?" I scoffed "well you better face the truth because you can't change the fact that you made love to me joongie "not ed" you a and I am not a I am your wife! Do you understand? And as for being your property I am your most valuable asset because if you didn't have me your music career will be down the drain and we both know that's what you care about I am your responsibility so treat this property of yours well ok?" I said more calmly but then he did something I didn't really expect he laughed it was the first time I saw him laugh except when he was on stage performing but this look very real. "Kekekekeke....wow you really have a temper,you are the only one that dares to contradict me or talks back to me"he shakes his head "your really different" he said and I glared at him. "Then someone has to start putting you in your place"she tries to control her tears has she continues talking "you are rude,arrogant,insensitive and have no consideration for other people's feelings" with that said she stormed into the bathroom and slams the door shut,she walks to the mirror and wills herself not to cry how can a man be so different! Last night was with prince charming and this morning he is the monster that destroys the fairy tale. She sniffs because she couldn't hold back her tears anymore. ~KIM HYUN JOONG POV~. I heard her crying in the bathroom just before she the water and felt very guilt, the reason I said those words to her was because when I saw her lyin down on my bed I had wanted her again,I had a panic attack because I didn't want to want her,caring and wanting a women like the way I wanted her was foreign to me. Women wanted different things from me money,connection ,fame and all other things but she didn't seem to want those things she was unpredictable,innocent and fierce all the qualities I didn't like in a woman but I liked her she was right I really like her despite our difference and that made her dangerous to me. I was really afraid of opening my heart to love again but she triggers those feelings in me. Just then she came of the bathroom and went to the wardrobe where she arranged our clothes,I didn't know when I reach her I just know am back hugging her the next minute. ~SOMIN'S POV~. I felt him back hug me and I froze because I wasn't expecting it. "Mainhe, am really sorry...am just really confused by you,you are not like most women I can't read you...I don't know what you want" he said in a soft voice. All I want is for you to love me too can't you see? I thought but I couldn't say that it might scare him. "Please let's start over,let's have a truce and try to get along ok,we will be living together for a year we can't argue everyday?he asked and I just nodded and turned my body to hug him properly. "I want to see jeju island" I said, he just smiled and said "your wish is my command". ~END OF CHAPTER~. *the chapter is rather short and kind of boring but we moving on to the other part of the story. Thanks for Subscribing and the upvotes. Please keep commenting *kisses*