Chapter 16

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~AUTHOR'S POV~. "You snake! You did that purposely didn't you? What do you want? To destroy their marriage??" Park shin hye said with anger but Hera just scoffed and rolled her eyes. "You really can't blame this on me,she would have seen it anyway...its really quite unfortunate that it had to be my magazine" Hera sighs and stands up "I really can't stand all this accusation I have to go to the library" she walks out of the cafeteria. "I hate her!,she just hurt my baby" shin hye said turning to Min oh,he holds her hands and kisses it. "Calm down,Hyun joong is an idol and the press interprets an innocent gesture as something else,we have to hear his side of the story" lee min oh tries to reason with shin hye. "He had better have a very good explanation because he hurt somin" she said."Come on,I have seen how much Somin loves Hyun joong and I bet they feel the same way about each other...am sure there is a good explanation besides Ankita moore and Hyun joong have been friends since like forever." Min oh said with a smile but shin hye still frowns "seriously shin hye am sure its nothing,why are you so worried?" He asked. "There were speculations on there relationship last year Min oh,rumor had it that they were lovers and to be sincere they looked really good together in that magazine...Ankita moore is a really beautiful and powerful woman,she has everything...I know how Somin feels" shin hye tries to explain to Min oh. "They love each other that should be enough" Min oh replies with a smile. "What if it was infatuation on the side of Hyun joong? I mean they got married so fast and now this...am just scared my baby will be really hurt". she says with concern but Min oh caresses her hands and says "am sure its nothing...let's go and find Somin,she needs us". They left the cafeteria together. ~SOMIN'S POV~. I got home and just continue sobbing on the couch,could it be true? I thought he wanted us to get along? How can he do that to me? Humiliate me like that? My heart hurt and I could hear the servants whispering but I didn't care I wanted to cry forever...I looked at the magazine again,she was so beautiful and tall, her name is Ankita moore...I feel so jealous of her, joongie would fall in love with her without any difficulty, she was perfect. I heard the front door open and I saw shin hye unnie enter the house, she looked very angry but when she saw my tears stained face her expression softened and she came forward to hug me,I hugged her back and sobbed desperately, she kept rubbing my hair as I kept crying. "Cry it out baby,get everything out of your chest...you will feel better" she said and kept hugging until I didn't cry anymore. "Am so sad".I said and she chuckles but sighs. "I can see that Somin but why are you so sad?" She asked me,I couldn't believe what she was asking me...she saw the magazine for christ sake. "do you have to ask like you didn't see the magazine?" I retorted angrily. "Yes I did,but all I saw was a beautiful celebrity and your husband striking a pose for the camera"she replied with an annoyed tone,I left her embrace and glared at her but she just looked back at me with a raised brow,I couldn't believe her. "How can you call that striking a pose!" I shoved the magazine into her hands "look at them, she is all over him like she belongs beside him! How can that be a pose!" I shouted I can't believe she was defending him. "Yes but the fact that he married you doesn't mean that he should turn into a monk that can't harmlessly flirt he is an idol he has to be charming even though he is in love with you, they are just hugging not kissing,making out or even pecking each other's cheek...be reasonable Somin and don't destroy your marriage because of some stupid picture that wanted you to see and don't forget that Ankita and Hyun joong grew up together...am warning you again stay away from that Hera , she is bad news!" .She told me with a very serious expression but am surprised. "Ankita and Joongie grew up together?" I asked amazed. "Yes, Ankita's father is indian and her mom is korean...her family is really powerful,according to my dad Ankita is Hyun joong's best friend".she replied but I was confused. "Are you saying there was nothing other than friendship between them" I asked still not believing it. "I wouldn't lie to you...there were speculations about their relationship but I don't know for sure but even at that, the fact that they were childhood friends they should have affection for each other" she replied "So you don't think anything is going on between them" I asked her with hope but she just looks at me weirdly. "I think that you should have a little faith in the man that you married...don't doubt him because of some meaningless articles" she answered me seriously "Somin I have to go...will you be alright or will you sleep at my house tonight?". I just sighed "I will be fine but can you give me a ride, I am going to the Kim mansion". Shin hye just eyed me curiously and said "sure". I faked a smile "let me just get my sleep over clothes". ~END OF CHAPTER~.