Chapter 29

THE OFFER {EDITING}
****SOMIN'S POV*****. I woke up slowly but I felt pain,my body ached. "Somin? You awake? Are alright? Do you feel pain anywhere?" Hyun joong asked anxiously,I wanted to assure him I was fine but all I could manage was a shake of head. "Don't worry I will get the doctor" he said as he ran out of the room. I tried to recall why I was in the hospital and inside my head I see Ankita pushing me down the stairs,I unconsciously touch my stomach. "My baby..." I whispered as tears filled my eyes,I wasn't a fool I knew there was no way my unborn child would have survived that fall. The Doctor walked into the room and smiled. "Good afternoon Mrs kim, how are you feeling? Do you feel pains?" The Doctor asked me kindly but I just nodded feeling to weak to talk. "Here? Do you feel anything?" The doctor asked as he pinched my leg lightly,I nodded again because I felt very sleepy. "That's good...rest for awhile" the doctor said smiling at me as I drifted back to dreamland. "The fact that she feels in her legs is a sign that the operation was sucess,we will run some tests" the doctor said and walked away and for the first time in days joongie smiled because he had hope. **************************************************** Its been five days since I woke up and everybody is happy,I was listening to Hera and shin hye unnie telling me how Joongie had reacted to my kidnap and situation. "Seriously somin...I have never seen the ever cool Kim Hyun Joong so distract,he even punched the detective in charge" Hera said while demonstrating to give somin a very good impression. "Hyun joong suddenly seemed so human...he really loves you somin,he was suffering not knowing what will happen to you or his child" shin hye said holding my hands in hers but I just gave her a bitter smile because I knew better he would never love me...Joongie was really great even when I almost lost my life he acted the worried husband and since I woke up? He never left my side and if I was still a naïve girl I would have thought that maybe he really cared but all I saw in his eyes was pity...he was just great. "Yes...he does" I said but as we were discussing, a very handsome young man in a Doctors uniform walked and smiled. "Good afternoon Mrs Kim somin" He said kindly as he bowed and acknowledged Hera and shin hye. "Good afternoon...doctor" I replied feeling a bit dizzy,how can a man be so beautiful? I rolled my eyes when I realized that Hera was practically drooling. "I am Doctor Luhan,you can call me luhan I am going to be your physical therapist...can I call you somin?" He asked me and I just nodded smiling,he seemed like a really good person and his smile was infectious. "Well I just wanted to introduce myself to you...I will come around later on to tell you our schedule". He said nodded and walked of the room. "Was it my imagination or did I just..." Hera was saying but shin hye quickly cuts her off. "Yah! Snap out of it,you were practically drooling when the good doctor walked in" shin hye said shooting Hera a dramatic glare. "What?! Oh somin! Now I wish I was in your shoes...being taken care of by some drop dead gorgeous doctor" Hera said with a sad face. "I thought you were so in love with Kyungsoo" I asked her with a arch brow but she just shrug and I shook my head. "Don't listen to her somin...you know you having a very loving and attentive husband..." Shin hye was trying to tell somin when Hyun joong walked into the room. "Speak of the devil and he shall appear. How do you do Hyun joong?I see you color is back anyway I and shin hye were just leaving weren't we?" Hera says turning to shin hye and she nodded in agreement as they picked up her bag and walked to the door. "So take your time...we will see you tomorrow somin" Hera said with a wink and a smirk as they left. "Was I interrupting anything?" Hyun joong asked a little unsure of why my friends suddenly left. "Nope...just girls gossip" I said giving him a little smile as I tried to lay down on the bed "plz give me a hand" I said and Hyun joong quickly assisted to comfortable lie down while he sat on the chair by the bed. "How are you feeling?" He asked me. "Am alright...the doctor told me my tests results were good so I should be walking in no time." I replied trying to avoid his eyes,this was the first time we were really talking since my kidnap and to be honest it felt a little awkward. "I am so sorry somin...I don't know where to start from..." He said but I quickly cut him off. "There is no need to be...it wasn't your fault,who would have thought that Ankita was crazy".I said trying to reason with him as I faked a laugh. "I was so afraid to lose you Somin...then I heard you were carrying my child...why didn't you tell me?!" He said with tears in his eyes. How could I have told you when you were so cold I thought but I decided to stay quiet. "Do you know how much I suffered?!" He asked me passionately. "Am sorry..." I replied in a small voice. "I suffered because I Love you goddamit!...I tried not to but I do!" He said and then I felt my heart beat faster...I really wanted to believe him but my heart won't accept it,what if what he felt was pity?! I mean I gave him the chance to love Me before but he just ignored me and now he loves me?. "Aren't you going to say anything? I just bare my heart to you..." I heard him say. "Don't..." I said closing my eyes and taken a deep breath "isn't putting me through all this pain enough for you? How can you love me now? Is it because you pity me?" I asked as tears spilled out of my eyes,I wasn't going to risk my heart anymore, Hyun joong hurts me everytime I put my heart on the line,I wasn't doing it again. "No...don't say that" he tried to explain but I have had enough. "Shut up Hyun joong...don't paint your pity as love to me...don't you forget that this is a contract marriage and when this contract is over,let's not appear in front of each other anymore...let's forget that either of us exist". I said this words with a cool and calm expression but inside me my heart broke with each word I said. "You...you don't mean that somin" he said with a pained expression. "Am tired...I want to rest...leave me alone". I said as I turned to the other side of the bed facing the wall. "I am not going to give up on you Somin! I know you love me...deep inside your heart! You may deny all you want but am going to fight for you" Hyun Joong said as tears spilled out of his eyes,he walked out of the room. When I was sure that he was no longer there,I finally cried...I cried for my baby,I cried for my lost love and my broken heart...... *****END OF CHAPTER***** *sobs* feeling so sad...I promise three chapters,two down and its remaining One. I really love your comments,they make me know that I am on the right track. Thanks for your support.