Chapter 27

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~~~SOMIN'S POV~~~~. I have been locked up in this room for three days and feed only dry bread and water,am really worried about my baby...I still haven't met the famous lady boss but I knew in my heart that if I stayed,I would lose my baby and its all I have...I wondered about Hyun joong was he worried or was he relieved by my disappearance? I am really exhausted I want to give up but I had my baby to think about,the only way I could think of was to escape...I walked to the door and it was locked I sighed in frustration but then an Idea struck me why didn't I think about it earlier, at the bar where I worked a bartender once taught me how to pick the lock of a door. I looked around the room for a tiny pin or anything that I could use,I could feel my heart pounding faster and then I froze,I quickly pulled my hair from the messy bun,I always had a pin on my hair. I quickly put the pin in the key hole and tried to open it,I tried several times but it didn't work. "Calm down somin...you can do this,just take a deep breath and take your time" I told myself and then I tried again and it opened...I smiled in triumph as I looked into the corridor,I know they were people watching me,I don't want to be caught...I ran through the corridors and that was when I realized that I must be in a mansion,the mansion had elevators but I didn't want to be detected to I followed the stairs,by the time I got to the last floor I was exhausted when I opened the door I saw a stairway that lead to the living room. The house was really beautiful, I heard another door open by my left but there was nowhere for me to hide so I just slowly turned around but I froze in shock when I saw the person standing behind me. "You..."I stuttered I was in a heavy shock,it can't be. "Well,well, well who do we have here? What are you even doing here in the first place,are you not suppose to be in your room? Were you trying to escape" The lady said with an evil smirk. "Ankita" I whispered. "Wait...are you surprised?" Ankita asked in a sarcastic voice. "I thought we were alright...what did I ever do to you" I asked her as tears filled my eyes. "Your a thief" she replied but I didn't understand I never stole in my life. "I don't understand! When did I do that how can you do this to me!" I cried out in frustration. "You stole joongie from me,he was mine! And you dared to marry him! She shouted. "I never stole him because he wasn't yours to begin with! He asked me to marry him! And you said you gave up on him" I shouted back at her as tears spilled my eyes. "Did you really think I would lose to a pathetic pauper like you! He was suppose to beg me to marry him when the scandal broke because I was the next possible option but since you came into his life you stole my place!" She said bitterly and then it dawn on me. "It was you...you made Hera start the scandal but how?" I asked. "None of your business ! But you I am going to kill you because you even had the audacity to get pregnant" she said and I felt very scared at this moment. "Please ankita just let me go,I promise I will leave Joongie,I will go far away with my baby I will never appear in front of you or joongie again please just let me go" I begged her as tears filled my eyes. All I want is to protect my child and be happy but then I heard sirens and I knew that help was near,she realized it too and panicked. "You pushed me to this, you can't live...die already" she said and before I could react,she pushed me with all her might and I fell,rolling down the long flit of stair...then I was at the bottom. I felt numb with pain I coughed out a little an I realized I was in the pull of my own blood. "My baby..." I whispered and then I out. ~~~~HYUN JOONG'S POV~~~~. I rushed out of the car into the building,I knew this mansion like the back of my hand and I still cannot understand what was going on until I entered into the house and witness Ankita my bestfriend push Somin the love of my life downstairs and now she was lying in a pool of her own blood. "Somin!!!!!" I shouted and gathered her body into my arms I cried because there was so much blood. "Help me! Someone please help my baby!" I cried as the paramedics came to examine her,they did what they had to do and put her on stretcher and I followed them,I didn't even care to know what was going on around me,my own concern was the love of my life somin. ***END OF CHAPTER**** #please don't hate me# keep commenting I love you guyz *kisses*