Chapter 15

THE OFFER {EDITING}
~SOMIN'S POV~. I was walking down to the school cafeteria I was wearing a mini black leather skirt with a pink blazer, flat designer shoes and I left my hair loose as I held a few books in my hand. Its been two weeks since Joongie left for japan and I felt so lonely...I missed everything about him,his kisses,the way he held me every night...I wanted him home with me. Shin hye unnie and min oh oppa had lunch with me everyday since I started school at the university cafeteria,I was very grateful I had no friend in school. No one liked me because I was married to Kim hyun joong I didn't care he was mine and no one could change that,I was so engrossed in my thought that I bumped into someone and all my books fell on the ground and I quickly bent down to pick it up,the person did the same and help pick some of my boooks. "I am so sorry,I wasn't looking at where I was going to".I quickly apologized and then I looked at the person that I bumped into who also helped me pick my books I gasped as my eyes widened I recognise this person from celebrity magazines "yoon hera" I said in a small voice. She gave me a bright smile and said "am sorry...I wasn't looking Jung so min mainhe" she bows. "Its kim so min now" I said because for some reason I think she purposely called me my maiden name. Hera feels annoyed but says innocently "mainhe I was so use to the press calling you jung so min" I just nodded I didn't feel comfortable she was the one that almost destroyed joongie career "I will go first"I started to walk away what was she doing here anyway but the she called me. Yoon hera turned as somin started to walk away from her, she really hated somin but this was the only way to get what she wanted "somin" she called. I turned around wondering what she wanted "yes?" She looked at me and smiled sadly "can I have lunch with you?"She asked me and I just looked at her like she was mad "what? why?" I asked. "I just came into the country and I enrolled in this school....I don't really friends everYone hates me and I don't blame them after all the things I have done I might even say I deserve...please just one meal" she begged. I looked at her I felt pity...she looked lost but I didn't like her. "Look I know you don't like me I almost ruined your marriage but I will like to make up for that...let me be your friend" tears filled her eyes as she begged me "just one lunch" she said. I felt bad and I refusing will make me feel heartless "ok one lunch" I said and turned around so I didn't see Hera smirk evily that was easier than expected she thought.. As we strolled to the cafeteria my phone rang out and I picked. "Hello shin hye unnie?" Pause "ok its no big deal" looking at Hera "I have company you take care and have fun" I hang up and smiled I hope that shin hye's relationship with oppa moved forward I don't mind having lunch with Hera if it means that they get to date. We were having lunch at the cafeteria when I just couldnt help it anymore,I had this question on my mind since I saw her "what are you doing here Hera?" She looked at me and smiled at me I felt she was smiling too much or maybe I was just being too paranoid"I came back home...I didn't want to hide anymore I want to face my problems and win" she told me,I smiled "yes that's how to get problems solved you face them".We talked for a while and then I decided she wasn't really bad and agreed to have lunch with her again. ~AUTHOR'S POV~. Yoon Hera looked as somin left the restourant and smiled evily she really was an idiot. She didn't understand why Hyun joong would leave her for that trash even though kim na na said Hyun joong was never hers she knew that Hyun joong would have been as hers. If not the llittle upset of a wife. "Don't worry hyun joong my darling you are mine and I will fight for you. ~SOMIN'S POV~. I walked over to the window of condo I the bedroom,I was really sad. Joongie hasn't called me for three days just then my phone rang "Hello shin hye unnie,how was ur date?" I asked "It went well I had so much fun" she said. "Yah am so jealous"we both laughed. "You are the married one anyway you said you had company for lunch who was it? She asked. "You wouldn't believe it" I said for dramatic effect "Tell me!" She squealed "Yoon Hera" "What!"She shouted. "Yes, we had lunch together..." I said. "So you had lunch with that ?" She asked. "No...I pitied her,she seemed sad and all" I said thinking about the lunch we had "I just had to be nice besides everyone hates me too for being married to their idol" I said sadly. "It doesn't matter he loves you"she tried to console me but I felt really sad because It was truth "somin are you there?". "Yes I am". "Aigoo you must be tired, rest now okay? Goodnight". I ended the call but I couldn't sleep, I tossed and turned in my bed why hasn't he called me ? I finally stood up from the bed and wore his shirt. I was able to get some sleep. The next day at lunch time when I entered the cafeteria I saw shin hye unnie and min oh oppa and smiled the two should really date they looked gorgeous together. While we ate lunch,they told me about the museum they went to see and all as we were talking,yoon hera walked inside the cafe and walked up to me. "Hello somin" she said and I smiled "have a sit"she sat beside shin hye unnie and the introduction were made, she ordered her meal and we starting talking. "Well I just wanted to stay in korea from now on "Hera said answering min oh question. "That's kind of weird you know since no one likes you in korea" shin hye told Hera and lee min oh laughed but I glared at him and he said "sorry". "I know and that's why I want to let them know that I have changed" she explained while flipping the page of the magazine she was reading I soon lost interest in their conversation until shin hye snatched the magazine from Hera with a look of suprise on her face but since I was still eating I didn't ask until I heard Hera gasped "am so sorry I didn't see this article I wouldn't have brought it here" she looks at her fingers as I raised my head because of what hera had said,I felt little uneasy.shin hye and min oh was looking at the magazine,min oh looked very angry while shin hye just stayed shocked something must be really wrong then I snatched it away and I held my breath when I saw a picture of my husband with a very beautiful woman pressed against him like second skin and he had a huge grin on his face...my heart got literally broken and I excused myself from my friends,I heard shin hye calling me but I didn't answer. I just left. ~END OF CHAPTER~